Forum › Posts by BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Is the dense one starting to crack and become aware? Or just hardening even more?

She's aware. She just doesn't want to deal with it.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018
Gpphbribcaahtkc-orig

^
I'm not an expert at goroawase but I believe the date 6/10 gets split into Liko/Dot, as ri-ko sounds similar to ro-ku (6) and do-tto to do/to (10).

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018
Gpphbribcaahtkc-orig

Legal in Paldea.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018
Gombqgnaiaatxvs-orig

Generally speaking, Dot has been upgraded to third main character and has been getting a lot more focus lately which is a perfect excuse for artists to make even more art of the ship.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

^
Both Komichi and Erika are perfect so it just works.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

I'm willing to bet they'll also skip the scene of Himari and butler Yori kissing at the school festival and we'll be left with nothing more than kisses on the cheek in the anime despite this being one of the rare series where an adaptation could've got further than that.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018
Gq8qpjfbwaadktt-orig

Bros Moves get spicy in this one.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018
Gpd7ovobcaexwmu-orig

IIRC it was once mentioned that Toriko took part in a pride parade with her moms in Canada so fanart like this makes sense in context.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018
Gq8fsu8akaaputd-orig

Tellius remakes with proper supports for RD waiting room.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018
119952979_p0

It's not like the story just falls apart, the themes and character development are still clear and an obvious progression from what came before. In fact I'd say it's even more disappointing because it feels like all the elements are there, they just failed to bring them together in a satisfying way and instead settled for a really bland and cookie-cutter ending. Goes doubly so for Kano and Mahiru because the writing did more than enough legwork to give them a romantic conclusion but they don't bring it over the finish line for no adequate reason.

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Art isn't as bad as I thought it would be from the preview a few months ago.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018
Gqsxojbaoaa7pfd-orig

This artist has also drawn Mero kissing Kano (as Nonoka), Mei and Mahiru in separate fanart, plus various options for the ending with Kano/Mahiru, Kano/Mei and Mahiru/Kiui.

BeanBeanKingdom
Love Bullet discussion 10 Jun 19:21
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

We can go even more bittersweet. Distant finale where Koharu returns to life by the time Aki is an old woman who is still together with Sakura and doesn't recognize her.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

You can tell what pairing is the fan favorite in starira when you found gems like this jaja

I love other pairings and Maya X Claudine in particular but there's just much more potential to writing Junna X Nana doujins because their relationship was the most unbalanced and least "resolved" in the show and movie.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

One of those doujins so good it crosses into honorary canon for me.

BeanBeanKingdom
Happy Sepia discussion 15 May 10:01
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

It was a guest series on Kirara that wasn't picked up for full serialization. This was before the author started Stardust Telepath.

last edited at May 15, 2024 10:01AM

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018
118539397_p0

Episode 5 was too good. I hope it continues to deliver.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

It's really cute how Kako has implicitly become more accepting of Mirai's feelings with how she thinks Mirai is cheating and reaffirms she's the one Mirai wants to marry.

BeanBeanKingdom
Happy Sepia discussion 24 Apr 05:11
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

It was just a guest series that never got picked up for serialization, wasn't it? I love Hoshikuzu Telepath so I'm glad to read more from the author.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

I find the exchange "Did you help Seo attempt to blow up the classroom?" "Yes, because she had nobody else to turn to." "Wow, you're so nice!" to be supremely funny.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Huh, aikatsu has het pairings. Learn something new every day

This is the only "serious" one in the original Aikatsu, whereas Stars has a male idol unit as side characters with three of them having ship tease with some of the girls. Friends on the other hand is the gayest little girl show in existence and has none.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018
__4zm-1771345798015725658-img1

^
They also distributed an alternate version of the official pic at https://dynasty-scans.com/images/29943 where they're fully naked, with visible nipples and drenched legs.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Does Loco's song have a title or a full version?

The title is "L・O・V・E・リーロコ♡" (Lovely Loco) and that is the full version, if you check the corresponding chapter in the manga, that's the entirety of the lyrics. The official soundtrack is releasing next week and CD2 will include both this version of the song and the one Loco sang properly in episode 9 without extraneous dialogue and sound effects.

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Literal wet puppy Koga.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018
Yamadoriseika-1337009834294562817-img1

I love the game, I hope the anime will be fun too and lead to lots more Sakuna/Kokorowa art.