Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

I'm gonna laugh if Nanao gets to Mai first

(Other poster, in response to me punching my furniture)

In a good way or a bad way?

Listen... I can't. I just can't. Look, okay, sometimes when the blood is rushing to your face, sometimes you need a little forehead bloodletting. Okay?

last edited at Jan 30, 2023 2:41PM

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Fact: Asumi isn't in love with anyone. Asumi isn't looking for a girlfriend. Asumi has discovered the pleasures of lesbian sex and is now focused on having sex with as many attractive lasses as possible.

She isn't in love with Mai, she just wants to apologize to her.

She isn't in love with Nanao, she's just a friend.

She isn't in love with Whatshername-senpai, she's just a mentor.

She isn't in love with Serina or Ena or any of the brothel girls, they're just... yeah.

Asumi is an adult woman and wants to have consensual sex with lotsa other adult women because sex is great fun. And why wouldn't she? You don't need any other reason. All that stuff about romance and relationships is alien to her right now. Angry readers need to understand that this manga isn't a romcom. If anything, it's a sexcom.

Maybe one day Asumi will fall for some girl, but, seeing how she is right now, all I have to say is: don't expect it to happen anytime soon.

I agree with your point that Asumi is enjoying having sex with a lot of other adult women, but I disagree with the idea that she just wants to apologize to Mai. If you reread chapter 1 it's clear that there are a lot of unresolved feelings there. She actually relaxes when she meets Sayaka because the tension of seeing Mai again after all these years is higher than meeting a stranger she will be having sex with.

Even chapter 10.1 she thinks "gahh I missed Mai-chan again". The following chapters are more explicit about her just enjoying casual sex like this for sure, but I really don't think it's as simple as she just wants to apologize to Mai. And in this chapter she says "I'll keep going until I find Mai-chan" which while she might keep going even after finding Mai-chan, it's clear that Mai is still the goal.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Maybe it's a cultural thing? I'm not an expert in cross-cultural studies, but I've read that high-context, Confucianism-influenced cultures like Japan tend to sanction outright rejections and refusals that disrupt social cohesion. Instead, rejection is heavily veiled, with the expectation that the rejected party withdraws "voluntarily" to save face for both of them. In this frame of reference, Asumi agreeing to a "one-off" date with the expectation that Nanao no longer pursues her romantically afterwards (until she finds Mai, at least) is the most appropriate thing to do. It sounds insane and hurtful to us gaijin who value individuals' feelings over social cohesion, but these girls may have been socialized differently.

Reminds me of the trash fire going on in Yamada-san and Kase at the moment, with Kase in an absurd race because she can't say no.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Good for you Nanao! So proud that she was able to confess and pretty quickly too!

joined Jan 24, 2022

Honestly Nanao's idea is great. They could just use the lesbian brothel together so it's not cheating, but just a threesome with whoever they see.

Also surprised how Asumi's neck didn't break when Serina was resting her massive badonkers on Asumi's head

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

(Other poster, in response to me punching my furniture)

In a good way or a bad way?

Listen... I can't. I just can't. Look, okay, sometimes when the blood is rushing to your face, sometimes you need a little forehead bloodletting. Okay?

I'm gonna go and say it's in a good way, then.

...I disagree with the idea that she just wants to apologize to Mai...

The way I read it is Asumi wants to make things clear. where did the kiss come from, does Mai still feel the same, are those feelings that Asumi reciprocates, if they share another kiss how would it feel? So long as there's this cloud over her I don't think she'd be able to even think bout actually dating.

Fact: Asumi isn't in love with anyone. Asumi isn't looking for a girlfriend. Asumi has discovered the pleasures of lesbian sex and is now focused on having sex with as many attractive lasses as possible...

As mentioned above I also think that there's a bit more to chew here than just that, but I can't say you're wrong about most things you mentioned. Either case, I just want you to know that I love this take.

... think if the story does end up with Nanao and Asumi as a couple it will be a story where they might just actually continue going to lesbian brothels as part of a healthy relationship which would be both incredibly fun and something I haven't really seen before.

I also love this take. It would make so much sense contextually, dude. It's pretty much the perfect development.

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

Ladies and Gentlemen, I don't know if you have noticed. Asumi's accepting Serina's sex invitation is the very first time Asumi does it simply for pleasure. Previously she did it with her boss at Les bar, but that was for money and thus for finding Mai. She also did it twice with Sayaka but you can say that's for getting used to 3p and thus she can find Mai more efficiently (by doing 3p).

I know all these are just excuse, but this night, however, there's no other reason or excuse for Asumi to cover the fact that she's doing this for pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless...... She's doing this in order to have a good night with Nanao... Nanao supported her brothel trip financially after all. So, unconvincing though, you can say Asumi is trying to thank Nanao with her body for supporting her to find Mai. That will keep Asumi's first rule still valid.

In conclusion, Asumi will have sex with Nanao in chapter17. ------ Sherlock·Me·Yurilover·Holmes

last edited at Jan 31, 2023 7:19PM

20220118_154303
joined Feb 15, 2021

i am so sad the author didn't made these three have a threesome. unfair!!! asumi and ouka need to fuck!!

joined Dec 17, 2021

I feel relieved there was a confession and a rejection in the same chapter. Now hopefully once the date is over we can go back to seeing Mai's POV and meeting more prostitutes.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

What did she mean by ",are you real?"

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

Did you mean Serina? She has a crush on Asumi and even made her schedule exclusive for Asumi. But she never saw Asumi again after their first night. So she was too surprised to believe she's ordered by Asumi again.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Did you mean Serina? She has a crush on Asumi and even made her schedule exclusive for Asumi. But she never saw Asumi again after their first night. So she was too surprised to believe she's ordered by Asumi again.

Oh, I thought she said that because Asumi ordered the date package.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I laughed when I realized OP ordered a dating package to level up her dating skills as opposed to going on the damn date with Nanao! The author develops all of the love interests and one-off interests really well, so I have trouble rooting for Mai after not seeing her for so long. Kinda rooted for Serina a little, but that last bit goes to show that she's really just NSFW fodder, sadly!

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

Oh nooo my poor nanao T-T

Lumity%20kiss%203%20low%20byte
joined Aug 9, 2019

LETS

FUCKING

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bluraspberry Uploader
Chistaki
Bar4bidden
joined Jan 10, 2023

Asumi, do everyone in your life proud

joined Jan 14, 2020

LETS

FUCKING

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LETS

GO

FUUUUUCKIIIIIIIIIING

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

The date was so adorable... next chapter though, Nanao top

joined Jan 14, 2020

Asumi's first time being the pretend gf
Nanao worried about Asumi being exploited, ends up lubricating Asumi's slide into sex work.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Nanao top reversal asumi bottom plz

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Yasss please, be more than a pretend girlfriend, just completely do a 180 on this series and forget all about the plot with the childhood friend

These two need to date for real

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Aquarium date is a staple of yuri at this point. We've had Bread, Not Lizard and Public Transportation, there's no good reason not to have Aquarium tag on this glorious site.

Tumblr_6092d594b3a92296a4d35bac1b1a474c_c2d1131f_400
joined Apr 4, 2022

My brain is probably gonna split it into 2 since for how much I love Nanao i am still in childhood friend camp
cant make up my mind ;-;

joined Mar 26, 2021

My brain is probably gonna split it into 2 since for how much I love Nanao i am still in childhood friend camp
cant make up my mind ;-;

Why force yourself to choose when you can go poly?
We all know Asumi herself would 100% be for it

Shihohon-min
joined Apr 16, 2022

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (3)
I love them so much Nanao is so cute

To reply you must either login or sign up.