Forum › I Wanna Quit Being a Hitman! discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I am just wondering: if the bomb blew up inside the dome, shouldn't most of the glass shards been blown up and out of the building instead of raining straight down?

What goes up... Well, depends on how powerful the blast was as well. If it's enough to shatter the glass but not much more, everything will still come more or less straight down.

All I am saying is that maybe Rose should have tossed it up harder so it went through the glass and blew up outside the dome, then the shards would have flown faster. :-) Oh well, it's an action comedy, and movie physics don't really have to make sense...

Depending on the glass, it may actually be harder to throw it through it like that, especially considering the height. On the other hand, you only need the blast to crack it enough, gravity will do the rest.

But yeah, we're taking this way too seriously here. :D

last edited at Jun 13, 2023 5:07PM

joined Aug 23, 2011

Apparently there are no actual cops among the 'cops'...

Truly, we live in a society

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Come on, you can't end this arc without the antagonists even realizing they were on the same team here ... aarrgh. What a wasted opportunity.

Better make good on that later or I'll never forgive the manga ^^;

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Even if she wrapped her hand in a very tough material, this just looks like ninjutsu lol

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Even if she wrapped her hand in a very tough material, this just looks like ninjutsu lol

Kirika Yuumura is proud of her.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

About as expected, although I do have to admit, I did not see that particular method of attack coming.

joined May 24, 2014

Bullseye!

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

OK, so I want to retract one of the first posts I made about this manga, where I was saying we were in a world of subtlety and avoiding detection rather than ultraviolence.

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

OK, so I want to retract one of the first posts I made about this manga, where I was saying we were in a world of subtlety and avoiding detection rather than ultraviolence.

When ultraviolence is the last resort, that means it is also very much on the table.

Anyway, I guess this isn't how Shirafune expected his first meeting with his daughter's girlfriend to go.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I thought she was a hitman, not Diego from Umbrella Academy

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Anyway, I guess this isn't how Shirafune expected his first meeting with his daughter's girlfriend to go.

He got what he wanted out of the meeting, though?

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

love that both councils see her do this absolute bullshit with the glass and they're just like "okay fair enough we're done here"

last edited at Jun 14, 2023 5:17PM

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

She could give Bullseye a run for his money with that glass.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

love that both councils see her do this absolute bullshit with the glass and they're just like "okay fair enough we're done here"

Know when to fold 'em, as they say.

naschyamamoto
Alit%20rider%20kick!
joined Jun 22, 2022

5-0, Rose. Change sides!

joined Jun 11, 2016

I honestly think this deserves the comedy tag. Both the church and the secret organization are supposed to be at least smart or competent, yet they both fail to recognize who she truly is. Hell, she's literally an assassin for the organization and they don't know!

And then this chapter, where she just grabbed falling glass and threw them like it's nothing? Absolutely hilarious.

Anw, I've come to the conclusion that this is a comedy series and shouldn't be taken seriously.

last edited at Jun 14, 2023 8:11PM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

NOW THAT'S METAL.

And all while keeping her girlfriend grabbers in one piece plus father in law intact.

Also,that report sounds like they finally found out that they got mixed together,but hardly any of those guys in particular will be returning in the same capacity as before.

joined May 10, 2021

Fan she got one hell of a badassness level-up.
Also the baddies dumbfounded faces were amazing!

joined Feb 20, 2023

Kinda feels like we slipped into a different manga the last few chapters. I have no idea where the story is going to go from here

joined Jan 14, 2020

NOW THAT'S METAL.

No, that's glass.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

OK, that was pretty hot. Rose is now my sexuality.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Anw, I've come to the conclusion that this is a comedy series and shouldn't be taken seriously.

This opinion makes me think you've never seen an action movie.
Or a comedy movie, for that matter.
One amusing misunderstanding doesn't make the whole thing a comedy.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

okay, I see. Still though unless the assassination agency figured out who Rose actually is to them and the author is just keeping it vague through implications, they really should stop overthinking everything to the point of total uselessness lmao.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

This opinion makes me think you've never seen an action movie.
Or a comedy movie, for that matter.

That entire thing is more Loaded Weapon than Die Hard; I don't think they are too wrong ... ^^

joined Mar 26, 2021

okay, I see. Still though unless the assassination agency figured out who Rose actually is to them and the author is just keeping it vague through implications, they really should stop overthinking everything to the point of total uselessness lmao.

Pretty sure they know she's their elite agent, but are wondering whether she's actually betrayed them or not, and if so, why.

Now, what kind of agent is Hibai, I wonder. Con artist, or an assassin like Rose? If it's the latter I fully expect the author to show off making them fight a 1-on-1 under the rain or something...

To reply you must either login or sign up.