Forum › I Wanna Quit Being a Hitman! discussion

joined Mar 26, 2021

god, both sides are SO convinced Rose is the other side's very best and to a degree she is one side's very best, but that side really should be making a comedically timed phonecall right now to call in their top assassin so she can take out this mystery super agent.

I fully expect Benika to call first, just so Rose can't answer the call from her agency, with all the shenanigans that might entail.

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_wanna_quit_being_a_hitman_ch13#8 is just perfection

Erm... shouldn't their position be inverted in the second panel, actually ?

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

I stg these bozos in charge are making an ass of themselves for like 0 reason

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Oooo,some real heavies are on the way.

How to deal with them,I wonder?...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Probably should have expected this by the title alone, but yeah, this has now entered pure action comedy territory. :D

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Oooo,some real heavies are on the way.

How to deal with them,I wonder?...

With the power of Christ

joined Jan 14, 2020

The "cops" capture them, but then try to take them in different directions...

joined Sep 8, 2022

This is so interesting

joined Mar 24, 2021

One of the most interesting series in a while. The main focus isn’t the yuri but honestly it makes it better I think. Always a sucker for series in which the yuri is crucial but also not the only thing going on.

Screenshot%202021-01-25%20004222
joined Jan 17, 2021

One of the most interesting series in a while. The main focus isn’t the yuri but honestly it makes it better I think. Always a sucker for series in which the yuri is crucial but also not the only thing going on.

The theme is "don't worry about the yuri, it's guaranteed. Worry about the characters' lives."

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

hahahaha, the extra page is amazing, "wow I thought only half of our team would make it here at best, this is going great" says the team unwittingly made up out of two warring factions.

last edited at Jun 10, 2023 12:24PM

joined Aug 21, 2017

hahahaha, the extra page is amazing, "wow I thought only half of our team would make it here at best, this is going great" says the team unwittingly made up out of two warring factions.

I love the comedic elements in this manga. The reveal of Benika's father panting like a dog was funny too.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

the contractors are probably laughing all the way to the bank of selling the same equipment to the two factions.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

I love the comedic elements in this manga. The reveal of Benika's father panting like a dog was funny too.

This is why people shouldn't smoke. You never know when you'll find yourself running for your life from knights and assassins dressed in riot gear.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

This is why people shouldn't smoke. You never know when you'll find yourself running for your life from knights and assassins dressed in riot gear.

This is also why you should have code name tags so you who's who.

I wonder of the two factions will ever realise they ended up together.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Scooby Doo Chase Music.midi

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

You know, for a while during the early chapters, this manga has actually fooled me into thinking it was gritty and violent. Now I realize that it has been an action comedy all along. :D

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

The moment when they all have to go back to base sure will be awkward.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Apparently there are no actual cops among the 'cops'...

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I can accept the train thing but not the dodging death rain thing

That's just silly

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Oh, they may be able to dodge the glass, but with the priest taking cover, she can fight them all directly without him seeing it.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

That was a quick update on what she does,but now what?

Fight them all without revealing herself to father,or another neat trick up her sleeve?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I am just wondering: if the bomb blew up inside the dome, shouldn't most of the glass shards been blown up and out of the building instead of raining straight down?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I am just wondering: if the bomb blew up inside the dome, shouldn't most of the glass shards been blown up and out of the building instead of raining straight down?

What goes up... Well, depends on how powerful the blast was as well. If it's enough to shatter the glass but not much more, everything will still come more or less straight down.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

What goes up... Well, depends on how powerful the blast was as well. If it's enough to shatter the glass but not much more, everything will still come more or less straight down.

All I am saying is that maybe Rose should have tossed it up harder so it went through the glass and blew up outside the dome, then the shards would have flown faster. :-) Oh well, it's an action comedy, and movie physics don't really have to make sense...

To reply you must either login or sign up.