Forum › Posts by Skywallker

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

they forgor about the bike...

From the bike going Missing to the end of chapter 3 is only a few hours, she was probably gonna contact the police and put fliers Up next morning

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I think this chapter is Sasaki's chance for some character growth. Does she really love Seto or does she love this 16 year old version of her and is she capable of moving beyond that? So far all her fantasies and such seem to be of the younger Seto. I would like to see her fantasizing and dreaming about mature Seto at least once.

Pretty sure she doesnt differentiate between Them beyond how bold she feel she can be

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Okay, Miko NEEDS TO DIE NOW. Can't have two Chads lesbians after the same girl. There's probably a third party at play here and we won't get see them or it probably in a few chapters.

Also scalies over furries any day, lmfao. FIGHT ME

Shiori isnt a lesbian, she is a Terminator

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This chapter moved a bit akwardly

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

They spelled out Love while cheerleading, does this count as yuri now?

I could answer this in a variety of ways from the dry "love (in english) is just a Cute word in Japanese pop culture" to the absurd "NO, its NOT Yuri untill they are consumating their wedding"

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Last panel is one of the dummest things i have seen, even in comedy

Love struck her stupid

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I'm gonna say it:

Because of the similar hairstyle, I hear Seto's voice as Oozora Subaru, in my head.

Oh no I'm hearing it too now that you say it

Gonna try that on reread lol.

It's understandable that some wouldn't like this, this is more ecchi then it is yuri, but it is also yuri and I think it's a lot fun, also the art is quite superb in general. I don't really get what Senpai sees in Past-kouhai, maybe she picked up on at that she looks at her with lusty eyes rather then with admiring eyes and she liked that?

Considering that something like Why Are You Here Teacher?! was turned into an anime(I have yet to watch it tho), it's a bit fun to imagine that this could too, it wouldn't be too far off from fan service yuri anime like Sakura Kiss or Citrus, just give it to a studio that knows the ecchi genera. Now that we are further out in the series, I'm actually enjoying the rest of the characters from the film club more and more. In an anime maybe it would have been better to introduce them quicker so there is more characters to bounce around.

Though speaking of Citrus, the manga isnt particularly ecchi, it has a Lot more Focus on angst and drama so its a bit wierd that it ended Up in that position

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I'm 90% sure she's gonna use her newfound forward nature to hook up with divorcee Seto if she even ends back up in her own time

Highfive my dude

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

No beating around the Bush with this one huh

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Hikari is thinking about Reiko 700% than she does Yuina

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I dont dig the concept, especially not after that beginning

Where did my gridy orphan rhonin story go?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

AAaaand now I ship Liane and Glamor. Ruri's nice and all, but dunno, these two are a more interesting pairing, I think. :3

Let me Guess, you ship Nico with Maki

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Well... A return to its roots?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

You know, nobody's mentioned it the whole time because it's so obvious . . . but it's really rather interesting and quite bizarre the way this mangaka has reimagined angels with the little wings coming out of their frigging heads plus the main wings down around waist level sticking out the sides instead of the traditional out-the-back-around-shoulder-level gig.

She basicly reworked the typical anime Demon traits, and then she went a different direction for the actual demons

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Yuina and Hikari are totally just Reiko's moms now, and I'm here for it.

This is the story of a young woman meeting an outgoing single mother of a special needs child and gradually developing a romantic and a maternal attachment to them, respectively.

Not sure about the special needs part though

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Im worried this is gonna be All Akane beating Up Ichika and Ichika not doing anything about it

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Now the question is, was the girl afraid of the sight of a ghost or afraid that there was nothing under the costume?

Touché

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Yuri heals my heart and soul. I just love everything about the president, she's just the perfect couple for the protagonist since she can manage her not like the other ones.

I know this is probably going to end in a harem end, but atleast I hope the prez is still the main interest like the other ones said.

Well... Only two out of All of Them have retained any romantik interest post effect. That and MC is clearly an accidental golddigger

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

They super done did it!

On another note, mocchis art really has come a long way

<--

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I'm tempted to reference the Nostalgia Critics Casper review.

His bad timing injoke?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Artist did an oopsie on page 3, thats quaint

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Honestly I pretty much guarantee the ending will be something along the lines of "Older Nanasawa decides to let go of Seto for the sake of her younger self, and is subsequently transported back to her own time where she is now in a relationship with Seto in the present.

Personally i think that would be a copout ending, having the Timeline sort All the closure out wouldnt be satisfying

I think she is gonna be sent back to her time in that playground and she is gonna seek out old seto and confess herself along with helping her revive her acting dream (and Call her a love virgin since that seto has litterally never experianced it)

Not the most inspired ending as it has been done many times in the past But i think it would suit this the best

Eh, that makes no use of the time travel conceit at all, though. And how is that less of a "copout" than my suggestion? Your ending is just my ending with extra steps.

No, in my ending Saki takes her life into her own hands, in yours All the key things just happens to her. She is not the same ego as nana

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I don't think it's been brought up yet, but Seto is still taller at 16 than Sasaki is as a full grown woman. Now that her switch has been flipped, what's going to happen if she decides to start making some moves of her own? If she wanted, she could easily be the dominant one in this relationship, to say nothing of Nanasawa.

That would be sakis dream you know

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

"mako you just want to have sex with me!"
"Miyuki im sorry , lets have less sex"
"No i like sex too i just want to take it slow"
Immediately rewards with sex

God bless the hentai universicology

Its more that she wanted more romance mixed in

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

There are Those jokes where the punchline is weak But the setup is so intricate that its funny anyways

With that said this punchline didnt do it for me