Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Well that was nice, WAY better than ch2 as well

Skywallker
Sisters discussion 05 Jul 18:27
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Difference between LoL and OW in a nutshell. (gameplay aside, of course)
LoL is the most popular esport for several years now, yet OW's characters have actual... characteristics that allow even people who have never nor will ever play the game to appreciate and create fanart of them. It really is one of the few games in existence where such a sizable amount of fans have never experienced the game itself but only through a mediated lens. The only other franchise that I can think of that's similar is Metal Gear, I think.

Touhou?

Yeah, I haven't played "Touhou" or "Overwatch", but I know a lot about the characters.

It's the same with "Love Live!" and some other stuff, as well.

Difference would be Touhou does have a lot of misunderstandings about certain characters, like people who thinks Flandre is an unhinged psychopath which isn't the case

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I like the girls and all but when she said "Yes, I am a succubus" I almost wanted to drop it... The Doctor notices this right? you can't lie to her. I just really hate plots based on lies/misunderstandings. What's she's going to do when the real one shows up?

But I will use my golden rule for these cases, or my baseball rule of 3 strikes! I'll read 3 chapters and if I can't find 2 more flaws (Strikes) then it's safe to continue.

Credit page is like an eroge XP

That's the spirit!

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Guys calm your titties l and proceed on to another one if you dont like this one

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I got...

<flips through folded up money, counting bills>

...five bucks says she turns out to really be a succubus.
And she's sick all the time because she's low on life energi?

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Abandonment is scary

Skywallker
Ama + Devi discussion 27 Jun 07:21
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

want more

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The commenters in here are a bunch of sissies, yes the title will get your imagination going but the actual content is utterly innocent

The people of dynasty act like this all the time :P

thats sad

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I didn't read it, and I'm not planning to, so I can't really say for sure whether they're appropriate, but with words like "cry for help" and "what the hell" and "terrible" thrown around in the comments above me, it sounds like the story needs some sort of tag besides "School girl" and "Yuri."

Those were exageratted comments. There wasn't much in this doujin beside "I'm afraid one of us will die someday". They just love each other so much that they don't want to think about the other disappearing, what is pretty normal.
The strangling part was weird, but the character herself said it so, and it wasn't really violent, so whatever.
Pretty much just cute yuri as always.

Fair enough. It still seems that there could be a tag for low-level weird stuff, since the initial reactions here did all seem to be a little concerned about it, but I guess the discussion here does an alright job of warning those who wouldn't be interested away.

id say it doesnt really do a good job, if i read this first i would think the story would be about someone who had given up on life, while in actuality its nothing like that. and i dont think there should be any such tags since the story is dealing with a rather natural subject

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The commenters in here are a bunch of sissies, yes the title will get your imagination going but the actual content is utterly innocent

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Are cat cafes really like that if so, where are they exactly?... QwQ

''A cat café is a theme café whose attraction is cats that can be watched and played with. Patrons pay a cover fee, generally hourly, and thus cat cafés can be seen as a form of supervised indoor pet rental.''

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Jesus guys why so serious?

Skywallker
Cutie Beast discussion 17 Jun 21:13
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

She is verily lacking in chill and you start phucking around with her, and now you get what was coming to ya

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Spoilers?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I liked it until the whole plauge fairy deal, other than that the art is great too

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So one day they'll be separated and get hurt by the withdrawal? Withdrawal can kill after all

Don't you put that evil on me!

It's a bit of a precarious situation, basically if little miss vampire gets hurt little miss junior is screwed. But considering the symptom was prolly developed for survival purposes it shouldn't be immediately lethal if it is to be of any help

last edited at Jun 10, 2017 6:39PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

...I have a vague suspicion the author needs to look up a description of femoral arteries.
And why you don't really want to go around making random holes in them.

The holes healed pretty fast if you ask me

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Say do you think that maybe vampire chan is a bit of an idiot?

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

and she stood like that for an hour

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

And a scarf of friendship as well

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

<---

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Umm, Master, Mei is like 10.
Still, cute as always. God damn me and my double standards

uhm they've kissed in older chapters as well

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Mira, you did it again! You magnificent bastard!

Never liked Jake and Sherry relationship in the game. In fact, hated the entire resident evil 6.

I will keep this one as head canon :3

Most people hate Residen Evil Giraffe