Forum › Posts by Skywallker

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Inconclusive

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

100% cute , i dont know why it reminds me of tomoko kuroki and naruse yuu from watamote.

That would make this the first Tomoko X Yuu doujin ever

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

No. Nooo. Nooooo. Youre the dummy!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Sure, "Heart Warming story"
Well neji had to earn that comedy tag somehow

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Expectations = shattered

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

What a twist~

Your avatar is exactly my reaction (minus the bloody nose).

Now om imagining your avatar doing that

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

How is this wholesome?

I want an explanation and "its wholesome by blackmail standards" aint gonna cut it

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

It certainly makes me notice these sterotypes in these shows- mainly thinking of precure..

Like Blues are always not just cool, but the really smart character, aren't they? Can't a cool character also get failing grades lol? Cool isnt the same as smart but they always are!

And for some reason the MC in precure has never been blue have they? Not that I recall.. Its normally pink right?
bar Nagisa- if she can be called the main of the 2- though she does have pink trimming.. Why are magic girl leaders always pink? Just because its the most 'girly'?

You'd think cool and smart blue would be a good leader? Is it they think people cant relate to blues?
Or leaders need passion?

@ Arcane I will point out Sentai isnt the same as magic girl. There is some overlap in colour associations, like blue- but most of the others aren't the same really. e.g magic girls are rarely red and the leaders are pink.

Well stereotypical group setups are very Common, most Adventure Cartoons casts are just Chip n Dale rescue Rangers
The lewder, the Brain, the Muscle, the goof and the pet

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Cheer on my favourite pairing? Well... I would be very happy if there could be a Tomoko X Yuu Work. please.

Plz
Plz
Plz
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

That was a Lot of character showcase All of a sudden, i like it

last edited at Jan 19, 2021 3:55AM

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

FLAAAMMMEEEE

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Uhmm

Yeah Chief, it really does feel like this needed to be longer to make sense

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Kokoro is in Danger, apply the feels Panzer!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I think the two tails mean she’s a Yokai

Pretty much the textbook defining trait of a nekomata yeah.

'Course that's also traditionally the sort of cat youkai that tends to screw over people bigtime but somehow I suspect that bit of folklore is going to get ignored...

Isnt there a difference between nekomata and bakeneko?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This reminds me of ZeFranks Teen Brain video

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Nakano has some special powers in order to get seperated from that without noticing

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

*"Vivi your siblings are spoiler pricks who just took q's from your parents, they dont even know why they feel like they do so their Words are Worth as much as grilled ice cream"

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I dont think the author quite cares about their actual abilities

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

still a better hamster than this abomination

I feel old now

But she's Tots relatable

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

And just like that she has a wet dream about her

They sure dont mess around in Green Tea land

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Well, there's confirmation that Minami isn't Ruby, at least. Looks like both of them have similar tastes, though~

Well technically it was confirmed last chapter when we learned Ruby i saa still in middle school

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

She's able to give the person she loves any body she wants in bringing her back. It is only natural she would chose a loli, anyone would.

Fun fact: This is a part of Eclair Orange, which did get released in English by Yen Press but doesn't include this part. You can probably guess why.

Yeah, YP have been pretty consistently anti-yuri like this in localizing the whole series. It's just not a good idea to give them money.

Well thats funny, its Yen Press who is localising Monster Wrestling which is... Well maybe not the gayest thing out there But it IS highly sexual between female only characters

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I've read this oneshot twice and I still can't find a reason for the lolicon except "it's Itou Hachi." Tagging only as "age gap" was a bit misleading, in my opinion.

The age gap is for the whole flashback section, it fits

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I know its Itou Hachi But, for Those one specifically wouldnt it fit Better if she brought Eve back in her original shape instead of a childs.

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Thats it? Wheres the rest of it!