Forum › Posts by Skywallker

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I was sure yuzu was already in love with her, what with how she was acting, but now I’m not so sure. Maybe she really does just love stars.

I want to be your star

You're already the brightest star in my constellation

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This is no longer sexual harassment, it's war!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

And y'know... that final giant "HUH?" is totally me while reading that page. What the fudge was Riri doing there??? Does she live at Karin's place? Or did she have a rendezvous with her?

She has drinks with her, I'm pretty sure she wanted to see Mei and decided to drop in

But it’s Karin’s place and she doesn’t seem to know Mei is there. Also, why would she go to Karin’s to look for Mei? I doubt she lives there since she said “this looks like the place”. Think we’ll just have to wait until next chapter for events to unfold to find out what’s going on with Riri.

Mei told Riri that she had plans with someone that day, so it's not like she didn't have a lead to go on

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Heavensrun, you must be great fun at parties.

No, sorry, I lied. You must be boring as hell at parties. Or when you're alone with a potential love partner. People will fall asleep before you finish explaining your rules, regulations, ordinances, directives, laws and precepts for every touch and gesture.

If I had to pick between Karin and Heavensrun, I don't even need a nanosecond to choose Karin, drag her into a room and tell her to do with me just as she did with Mei.

(Of course, by "doing as she did with Mei" I mean doing sexy things, but if Karin misunderstands and decides to make a delicious dinner for me before sex, why I won't complain: all the better.)

If you need a lecture to understand basic social etiquette then thats that

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Starvation diets are either gonna end with an eating disorder or you getting fatter in the long run, don't do em kids.

If you really need a crash diet then go for the 0 carbs one, it's not healthy either but it will show results

Extremely low carb is pretty healthy, just really difficult to stick to

which describes a lot of diets, I guess

There is no single best diet, for an office workers who sits down all day then low carbs is an idea but if you are physically active then carbs become pretty handy

Also carbs are the most cost effective calories out there

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

And y'know... that final giant "HUH?" is totally me while reading that page. What the fudge was Riri doing there??? Does she live at Karin's place? Or did she have a rendezvous with her?

She has drinks with her, I'm pretty sure she wanted to see Mei and decided to drop in

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Knocking on the door

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Starvation diets are either gonna end with an eating disorder or you getting fatter in the long run, don't do em kids.

If you really need a crash diet then go for the 0 carbs one, it's not healthy either but it will show results

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Well I didn't expect from this cute chapter to come into a serious and intense conversation like this.

All I can say is if we start tagging series on Dynasty as "wlw" and "Yuri" seperately there might be a lot of fighting on what exactly defines the two. Author intent. So many factors, along with personal opinions. I just don't see it going well at all personally, but maybe I'm wrong...

I'm getting "Common Era' vibes from "wlw", it's not a good idea

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

We're in a strange part of our town now

Yup

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Talk about jumping to conclusions

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So now we're doing gatekeeping on underwear??

Take em off

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Akane-san always acts like Nadeshiko-san is crazily well-endowed... Does she not realize they are basically the same size? Girl, you're also super-stacked - save a little $$$ and let her wear yours, bras are expensive. XD

Basically the same size doesn’t mean you can share bras. A 36DD is not the same as a 36D. You can make due short term but not wearing a properly sized bra can lead to issues in the long term. You are also recommended to replace your bras regularly since they can wear out and not be as supportive.

More importantly 34DD and 36DD doesn't offer proper support to the same people

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

If her fever is so high she's delirious she needs to be in a hospital. Glad to see some development between the two though.

There is a Love is War episode where something similar happens, that story explains it with "the persons brain is normally so High strung, that an illness would knock her much more out than normal" or something like that, the bigger they are the harder they fall

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Well one of Akanes worries just got validated, Nadeshiko wants to be loved, she has feelings.

last edited at Jun 21, 2022 11:50AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

You make some excellent points, but I wanna circle back around to something that seemed slipped in; “make love for 72 hours straight”? Damn girl make sure you hydrate! Also, just saw that art and it’s already in a credit page. Nice!

“Can love me for 72 hours non-stop” were does it implies sex???? I mean she didn’t use the fancy “make love to me” and I just go impresion that was a metaphore of just loving her all day long?, you know doing the things lovers do all day long like the villianess is showering her with love or something, that sentince doesn’t makes sense to much in the idea that all they do is fucking and since that wasn’t the traditional “make love to me for 72 hours” but more of how attentive the villianess is to the Heroine???

Can some one clarify that part? for thous that can read the raws XD

"While he doesn't even last 3 minutes I can last 3 days" 3 days = 72 hours

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Because she cares a lot about Fuu and thus don't want to make a mistake and hurt her, she is also not find of her succubus traits and has been very inactive this entire series, AND everyone around her is acting strange

It's pretty believable really

What mistake? I mean if she really likes fuu and doesn't feel the same towards konomi then it shouldn't be that hard. It would be understandable if she were looking for a way to turn konomi down without hurting her cause she knew konomi likes her. Anyway I just got spoilers of ch22 so yea

Lewd Crests are a lifetime commitment

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

What I don't get is why she's not able to give fuu an answer... does she have feelings for konomi as well? If so I don't get why yukiko wants her to give up on her or hate her. When she said she likes konomi was it true or a lie?
Man I just want those two to be together and I don't mind fuu joining but I hate the idea of konomi being rejected cause she truly loves yukiko. All this is happening cause of that nozomi, and yea I know konomi is making a mistake by following nozomi's plans

Because she cares a lot about Fuu and thus don't want to make a mistake and hurt her, she is also not find of her succubus traits and has been very inactive this entire series, AND everyone around her is acting strange

It's pretty believable really

Skywallker
School Zone discussion 13 Jun 18:14
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I was expecting a twist, like she would see Kei and immediately realize she wants more

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I'm not a fan of all these Dominatrix "shy ppl"

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I do want Tenshi to end up as the nr1 in her Haram

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So her scent makes girls horny? That explains why she gets away with this stuff

She is gradually transforming into a electric massager Yokai

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

And this kids, is how the kiss monster was born

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I just realised, after all this time that this is not an alternative universe love live doujin series

Wha??

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Rita just mocking Asumi when she clearly told her to stop multiple times kinda put me off the sex scene tho.

Since when is teasing the same as mocking? There is nothing to indicate that Rita would have ignored a serious protest, but all Asumi was doing was going "argh it feels too good"

It's not like I'm into this type of thing but it's not malicious