Forum › Posts by Spiderp

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

Really hope this ends with them finding a way to remove whatever is killing people around Komachi. The story seems to be about fighting against fate. I'm going to be really annoyed if the story comes to the conclusion "No, Satsuki needs to just let people die cause fighting fate is bad."

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

The comments saying Seo was playing nice right up until Prez attempted to strangle her are incorrect. She's been planning this a while. At least since her talk with Komachi. Seems she decided to kill the Prez during the second attempt on her life.

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

Feels like we traded an interesting antagonist for a boring one.

I'm all for pure evil villains, but they still have to be entertaining to watch. Seo just isn't.

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

Maybe he's going to build the little people a home on the golem. Then they can stay together; while also giving them a place to live that predators wouldn't be stupid enough to attack.

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

She could give Bullseye a run for his money with that glass.

Spiderp
Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

Seems like this entire plot would be over pretty quickly if Kase just told Fukami she was moving in with her girlfriend.

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

Seems like the April Fools joke is that there is no April Fools joke.

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

"Oh no, will she like me without the 100 mil?" she asks herself about the girl who at this point, probably thinks they're already a couple.

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

Next chapter: building a house for a cosmic horror.

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

This character's entire reason to exist is to drag the uselessness out of these lesbians; and I approve.

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

I hate it when I run into a oneshot that would be perfect as a pilot for a series.

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

I see we've got a professional wingwoman. here.

Spiderp
Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017
Reideero-1545809999590457344-img1

Last known photo of Bae.

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

I Favor The Villainess in three pages.

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

I imagine this will end with her confessing; and Yuzu being confused because she thought they were already a couple.

Spiderp
VAMPEERZ discussion 24 Jul 16:12
Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

My guess is that turning her at all is what made Al-Kamil want revenge. Maybe early on in her life; Aria found a dying child; and then turned her without thinking about the consequences. Now she's eternally a child and unable to grow up or die properly.

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

Waiting for the sequel where all three of them fall in love with the new neighbor.

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

Feels like this one has taken quite a few chapters to get to it's basic premise. I guess the reason these two didn't like eachother needed to be set up.

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

I expect a twist near the end that the curse can be removed without kissing; and the angel just chose that method.

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

Gee, I wonder who fits that criteria.

Really putting the "useless" in "useless lesbians" there, Evi.

Spiderp
SHY discussion 28 Apr 11:10
Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

I wonder who this mysterious new super hero that has Shy's hair and build could be.

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

Theory: The system is trying to force the heroine towards one of the LIs. She's got her own system popups that she's actively avoiding in order to chase Evie. That's why she got possessed the first chapter: she was being punished.

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

Welp. She's dead.

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

Damn that pacing.

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

I like the looks the moms give when she says it's for a friend.