Forum › Posts by ArcaJ

ArcaJ
Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

At this point, Meguru doesn't need an older sister, she needs a good therapist...

There’s not a single manga or anime I’ve ever consumed that has ever features a Therapist to any real degree, because Japan, so that absolutely will not happen. Issues like this always fall on strictly the person and their social circle to fix lmao

Pieta https://dynasty-scans.com/series/pieta

A lot of it takes place from the therapists' perspective.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Remember the key to a successful relationship: COMMUNICATION!!!!!

At least they got to make up. Miina's cute too, I guess (despite the tragically poor taste)

ArcaJ
Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I want to see this animated. Don't even do any PR for it. Just drop it on the internet with no explanation, and watch people's heads explode!

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Alright lets take some guesses on what we think a lesson in desire is gonna be. Is it:
A. Madame butterfly manages to fuck her through the mirror.
B. Bai Yuetao is told to strip and masturbate in front of the mirror.
C. Other (please elaborate in the space below)

C. She sticks a D!ldo to the mirror and has a blast.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Your "husband" is trash. Your "family" is trash. Your :Life" is trash. Just elope with the Mirror Ghost woman and live happily ever after. (after cleaning out your "husband's" safe, of course. A shady guy like him is bound to have cash around)

I think the logistics of “eloping with the Mirror Ghost woman” might be a bit of a challenge.

She's been moving the mirror all around the house. She's built up some muscle by now.

ArcaJ
Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

This proves my theory, that Gay Panic can put a girl in an altered mental state. Allowing her to solve complex computations, while freaking out over her crush's naked body.

We have just solved the world's energy crisis!

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Your "husband" is trash. Your "family" is trash. Your :Life" is trash. Just elope with the Mirror Ghost woman and live happily ever after. (after cleaning out your "husband's" safe, of course. A shady guy like him is bound to have cash around)

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

OrangePekoe
Admin
posted:

Dammit this chapter was such vibes but it said NOTHING! Ahh. It was really great to see the past again. I hope Koto takes it easy on poor Aya…

I don't think it "said nothing". It elaborated on Koto's obsession about Aya and how she clings to a perfect picture of her in the past. Over seven years, Koto could never forget Aya, even for a minute. She tried to change, tried to move on, tried to date other people, but she just couldn't fill up the hole Aya left.

The box symbolizes all her memories of Aya she keeps locked up, unchanging and idealized. And the final panel shows her locking up in that box the returned Aya.

But the returned Aya's starting to change and it doesn't bode well for their future relationship.

You can't love the person your lover USED to be. It never works out.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I'm starting to think that Koto is delusional or something, Aya is in her mind cause she can't forget her and Erika is just pretending to believe Koto, knowing the situation, just for her sanity (and waiting for her recover to finally be with her).

Wait--you mean that Aya never actually came back and everything has just been Koto's hallucination?

But we've seen returned-Aya interact with other people when Koto isn't around--kind of a lot, actually.

Maybe the Power of Lesbian Angst actually turned Koto's memory of Aya into a physical manifestation. It wouldn't be the first time someone let their ex dominate their existence.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

"A weapon to surpass Metal Gear!"

ArcaJ
Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020
Minorudonguri-1781333871830913339-img1

You see, Ivy has a type. Hot Dragon Goddess. Luckily, Fire Emblem is filled with dragons.

ArcaJ
Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020
Warashi67-1760653954189529193-img1

With no protection?! Young people are bold, these days. O_O

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

They don't have insect repellant, fly paper, incense burners?

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Hinsta't Fully Awakened Form is SO F@CKIN' HOT!!!!! LESSSGOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

ArcaJ
Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Seeing someone eat that much sugar gives me anxiety. Like my trainer is going to jump out and attack me with a stationary bike! x_x

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Um.. did she just PROPOSE?! Did she just ACCEPT?! Youth these day move fast.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I just want them to HUUUUUUGGGGG!!!!

Also, ghost lovin' isn't impossible. Aizawa is a poltergeist, so she could, theoretically, possess objects like a vibe....

ArcaJ
Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020
117871565_p0

Utena wanted to be a hero, but lived long enough to become the villain. Anthy approves!

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

WaitWHAT?

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Hmmm... does the author perhaps have some history with awful coworkers....?

"Man, I sure wish I had a cute little girl living with me who was actually a demon lord and could beat up all these assholes for me... Maybe I'll write a manga about it..."

Everyone who has worked in an office has wished for this, even if only once.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I'm starting to think Non-chan was the cursed one all along. What did she do in her "life" to deserve Akari?

ArcaJ
Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

It's pretty cute, so I'll give them a chance to pull it together.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Nijika deserved that. SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE DID!! (being cute like that..)

ArcaJ
Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I'M F@CKIN D E A D !

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Well, she's TROUBLE.