Forum › Too Blue to Call Love discussion

joined Dec 8, 2022

is it from the same author as that manga about sister-stalker? Because designs are super similar.

where'd that one go anyway

right here

last edited at Feb 17, 2023 1:36AM

joined Apr 27, 2020

wow... that was such a strong opening chapter I thought it was a oneshot for a second

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

The patrons are mainly there for the romcom, paid for in beer orders. True MVPs, reminded me of these guys.

last edited at Feb 17, 2023 2:19AM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Whee! Fun beginning. Gonna be hard for the next chapters to top it, really, but I'm willing to find out.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Something is wrong, there is no next chapter button

joined Dec 13, 2018

Dat punch got me like

Strength and muscle and jungle work

Very satisfying

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

There's some usages of "we" in the first pages that really don't make sense to me ...

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

The bar patron peanut gallery is already my favorite character.

Also, can we just mention the utter GALL of that guy to take a date into a bar where his girlfriend is a regular, after he was introduced to the staff at said bar. He might as well have jumped into a lion’s den.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

I wish I had a peanut gallery of senior citizens cheering me on too

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Is this the era of goofy comedy Yuri?
First the The Princess of Sylph, and now this one.
Viva comedy! Viva Yuri!

joined Jan 21, 2020

What an absolute BANGER first chapter, goddamn. Looking forward to more.

Aweida_compressed
joined Oct 17, 2020

Hell yeah

joined Oct 22, 2021

is it from the same author as that manga about sister-stalker? Because designs are super similar.

right here

Nice, aithor pages fixed

Screenshot_20231219-103652~2
joined Sep 10, 2022

The bar patron peanut gallery is already my favorite character.

Also, can we just mention the utter GALL of that guy to take a date into a bar where his girlfriend is a regular, after he was introduced to the staff at said bar. He might as well have jumped into a lion’s den.

Guy is A tier asshole.

last edited at Feb 17, 2023 7:05AM

joined Jan 11, 2022

That really is a great first chapter, looking forward to more!

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

This is pretty cool so far, but yeah, that girl looks literally identical to Akebi from this author's other manga, which really throws me off because her personality is different :P

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Very nice start.

And looks like the author's other manga has finally been added to MAL as well, so time to start reading that one too.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

This is pretty cool so far, but yeah, that girl looks literally identical to Akebi from this author's other manga, which really throws me off because her personality is different :P

This is the one thing that really bothers me about this manga. At least make her hair longer or something!

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Honestly I do rather like how the waitress and her brother ask themselves "why are they even still together" and that that question is just resoundingly answered at the end of the chapter with "yeah she had to save up money first to be financially stable after breaking up with him"

Which on it's own is pretty grim but it financial dependency is the reality of a lot of relationships and I like how this story handles that even if it is easily glossed over.

Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

So happy this got picked up! I came across the raws for this awhile back and thought it looked really good. Mob patrons MVPs for sure.

joined May 24, 2019

The unnamed patrons who crowd the tavern are not just background filling. They are the secret heroes of the story.

I love how they keep ordering food and drinks no matter what happens. (I really feel like some umeshu and croquettes right now!)

And the EXPLOSION OF REJOICING when the waitress finally gathers the courage to ask Midori her contact info? Epic, that.

That was not what she was supposed to ask!! Grr.

The meaning of Midori's words is transparent. « You see, I did my best and broke up with my asshole boyfriend! Now it's your turn to do your best! Do what you have to do! » It's fucking obvious she has realized Kyouko's feelings and wants Kyouko to confess!!!!

Midori knows these things take courage so she made a public display of courage to inspire Kyouko.

And how does Kyouko react? She barely manages to ask Midori her contacts!! Rejoice? Pshaw. Talk about a letdown. :(

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

And the protag looks like the little sister with her hair cut short.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Dat punch got me like

Strength and muscle and jungle work

Very satisfying

Good to see another Warren Zevon listener in here

joined Jun 11, 2016

the brother and the other customers are fucking MVPs omg

they're hilarious!! I love how they all figured out the sister's crush immediately and all cheered for her lol

joined Jul 21, 2020

right here

I realized only now that I never finished that one. I read until ch6 and forgot about it for some reason. I'm gonna read it to the end now. Thanks for sharing the link!

To reply you must either login or sign up.