Forum › Posts by Soren

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Make sure to come she says... Only to get in the way of that. Tsk.

Soren
Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I came for the cute sister dynamic and I'm still for it but my heart is with Mi-chan. Send helppp

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Not only did chapter 1 just keep going, but you're telling me there's going to be more?!!!? BLESSED

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Let's fucking goooooo

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I would take this group as my D&D party. XD

Soren
Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

The way I'm interpreting it is she was close friends with Tianli. When she was outed, Tianli followed the crowd and claimed she was gross. Coming from a friend, that's probably why she feels so down because she didn't have a comrade anywhere.

Based on Tiangli's expression though, it looked like she caved to the peer pressure at the time and didn't actually mean it. Still those are the words she said and this is the repercussion. Now that she's grown up a bit and maybe feels more comfortable detaching from that peer pressure, she's reaching out because she regrets what she said.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

To add, Mikage's reaction is juxtaposed with how Naori was choosing to "endure" it and the fear that she felt that it would set off the monster if she would do anything. This is often the feeling/mind state some victims are in (especially if the offender is a family member) which makes it hard for them to move.

In the fight, flight, freeze, and fawn response, this is the freeze response that gets stuck in the body and it stays there for years. But because of Mikage's actions, Naori won't get that freeze trauma stuck in her body at least.

last edited at Dec 25, 2023 4:06PM

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Yuni is the kind of person I wouldn't want around in real life but I love watching this selfish trainwreck. I do hope she crashes and gets a bit of reckoning and growth though. In contrast, I'd adore someone like Fuuko irl and yet I enjoy her being with Yuni. What a complicated feeling.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Man, Fuuko can't catch a break.

Soren
Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Oh no my ship is crumbling. I liked these two together because they were in competition that mostly affected each other. Right now, it's hard to root for Junko. Kayo at least shows a more genuine side to her. I'm feeling jealous for Junko but the last page kinda sullies the feeling.

Hope this gets rectified and somehow my ship comes back. Sorta still hoping Junko does something cool instead.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

This isn't my kink or anything but the feet in this chapter are drawn really well

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Ren Xing isn't even a contender, Guyi. At least not for our MC.

Being friends isn't stringing someone along.

last edited at Dec 2, 2023 2:54PM

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I was just here to chill but then Nanao came into the picture and now she's all I see.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I see this as an absolute win. XD

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Y'know I was wondering if Youzi was maybe adopted?
She's naturally blonde but her mom has black hair and her dad in the flashbacks had dark hair as well.

Of course hair dye could be a thing and maybe standard genetics rules don't matter but I was just curious.

All the same, she's our adorkable babyyyyyy

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Oh no he is hot

If evil, why hot huhu

Kidding aside, I thought it was already mentioned or hinted in earlier chaps that Hinata would be the head. Maybe I'm remembering that wrong or my memory got mixed with meta manga logic

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Imagine if Lena just said, "Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess" and gave into the yuri potential of apprenticeship with Olivia, we coulda avoided all this darkness. Yuri is always the answer. Psshhh

But then no Eevie so eh

last edited at Nov 12, 2023 4:39AM

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

You know what. I'm actually rooting for the Aunt now. Might've been a bit scummy of her to use MC against Kazuha but then it wasn't that extreme. If it turns out she's just using Kazuha for something, then I'm out.

What's the point of a step dad who actually loves his daughter but won't even get involved? Literally 0 value as a parent.

And looks like real dad chose money so bye, he doesn't need to come back. I can empathize with his choice to an extent but he also has no parental value.

Aunt at least wants to get involved. Even if she's carrying a bit of her sister's memory in the process, she also seems to be giving Kazuha space. So it's not like she's a suffocating relative.

So I'm confused what the conflict here is. I mean at best, it's that Kazuha actually loves her step dad regardless of the truth and wants to stay with him. But if he's acting like this, girl move on.

Weird going into this from following Still Sick. But let's see how it goes.

last edited at Oct 31, 2023 9:04PM

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Okay I originally thought Erika was the one who made the Tanabata wish but considering chapter 4, I'm now leaning towards the supernatural occurrence being centered around Koto's script. Might also be more figurative to express Koto's return to writing though.

See it seems like Aya had left Koto's confession hanging for a while so while writing the script for the play, Koto might have channeled her longing and some of the negative feelings that come with it into a story where the heroine disappears or something close enough to it. But then Aya accepts her confession and she's finally happy but most of the script is already written and Aya disappears.

It makes sense for her to be distraught and never touch drama/writing again if she realized that maybe her script was involved. But when she got over the guilt later, after 7 years, she thought of maybe finishing the script which leads to Aya coming back. And with that, Aya even mirrors the lines she wrote. So Koto might have avoided Aya initially because of how she acts according to script but then now she might want to enjoy whatever is there.

But the question now is: Is this even Aya? Or a spectre from Koto's fantasy of Aya.

Erika might still have made that wish though coz she said something about being fair this way. But also this is a triangle, they were probably all involved in what initiated this occurrence somehow.

last edited at Oct 24, 2023 10:38PM

Soren
Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Sixi being so dedicated to Xiaoen that she left Peachtown for college and then returned to it after following her lead, coupled with her grumpy protest now, makes me suspect her not getting that Xiaoen was in love so far for the story was wishful thinking or willful ignorance on her part. Sixi likes Xiaoen, but Xiaoen in the past telling her dating is pointless would have discouraged her from acting on it. And now Xiaoen is in love with someone else. Poor Sixi. :(

I can see this being the case but defo too early to say. Xiaoen is considered by her town as pretty charismatic when it comes to the Peach business. It's entirely possible Sixi was just enamored with her drive/ideas with nothing romantic going on.

I would definitely move towns if a friend had a good idea I also believed in.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Y'all were worried bout a harem (which I personally don't mind) but obviously Aju is Hinata and Naori's rebellious emo/punk daughter who's paving her own path to fight society because she's not satisfied with the ways of the previous generation.

last edited at Oct 18, 2023 9:17AM

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

If bad, why hot?

Can't wait for the next chap. I do hope Yuni comes to realize her own selfishness or at least faces some consequence of it. Then, she can come back to Fuuko please.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Hngggg. I'm so weak towards aggressively flirty women, I'd fold in a millisecond. Good luck, MC!

Soren
Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Haruka's form of down bad is my fave form of down bad so I love seeing their chapters.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Ad Campaign manager is BASED.