Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

It's hella spoopy

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Interesting title

also, Guro or Vore ?

Guro most likely, considering the fangs and the blood splatter, the eating process is brutal. Vore implies shallowing her whole which she definitely doesn't do.

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

I still can't used to the gender bended uncle to aunt

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

The next chapter will be last? Whyyyy

What the heck, really?!

Last page.

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

The next chapter will be last? Whyyyy

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Well, at least now, Asumi doesn't have to pay for sex.

Unless she still wants to fuck multiple brothel girls.

Considering the title of the manga, it might be an interesting take if she's not gonna be that interested in those in the next chapters but I have serious doubts on that. I'm probably seeing more like Nanao joining Asumi in this endeavor.

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Gotta say the last page makes it a little of a red flag for me

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Yeah, completely straight.
Sure.
So it's spaghetti.

last edited at Aug 5, 2023 8:09AM

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Either her family was previously murderous or perhaps it's simple that vampires are immortal and maids die sooner or later, on account of not being vampires ... though the ghosts are young, but, eh, who knows what the rules are ^^;

My headcanon is these girls died of old age/natural causes and they all chose to look like when they were at their prime.
I would've had done the same tbh.

last edited at Jul 3, 2023 5:31AM

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

And teenanger girl dominating and older woman, isn`t insulting?

No?

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

This is creepy, I wonder how the rest of it will be like a new character per chapter.

last edited at May 8, 2023 5:05PM

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Sister Gigant is certainly getting up there, I wonder if she's getting off on doing this sort of thing judging by her expression at the end.

I wonder if she's doing for herself or for someone else.
We do not know much about that.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

If you're a person that drinks all the milk and puts it back in the fridge I hope you stub your pinky toe daily for a year.

Amen.

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Sad noises

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Something is wrong, there is no next chapter button

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

I'm sorry for the butler.

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

All I could think is "omg they're useless lesbians"

Katsuragi going already with fingers down there when she first happen to meet her outside the school is everything but useless

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Second serving, please.

Don't forget the dessert.

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

This arc continue to make me irrationally angry

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Damn that girl must have a black inside her stomach lmao

last edited at Jan 3, 2023 3:03PM

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

THIS IS NOT HOW YOU PLAN YOUR FUTURE. So Kase's postponing moving into an AFFORDABLE and AVAILABLE apartment that manages to check all their boxes with her girlfriend for an ENTIRE MONTH (in which case the apartment would most likely be gone) to race some chick she BARELY knows because she feels 'guilty' and was pressured to actually bet her future plans with her partner because, again, some chick has gotten comfortable with having Kase there and doesn't want a new room mate. I love this series but in reality this is the kind of BS that makes partners reevaluate their relationships. This is some high school level kind of shit. I legitimately feel sorry for Yamada having to deal with Kase's childish crap while she's, basically, venturing way outside her comfort zone and trying to become an actual adult and have a real long lasting relationship. I know they're fictional but if my partner TEXTED me that shit AFTER FINDING AN APARTMENT and told me that they were betting moving in/out on a fkn race with someone I don't even know, there would need to be a good amount of understanding on my part to even excuse that crap. I can see the lighter side of it but that's just insulting to EVERYONE involved (characters and audience).

That's how much this chapter's ending annoyed me and I love this series and author's work.

I know this feeling way well, I wanted to rent this house and I have been used as a bait by the agency so they could sell it to another desperate couple for a bigger price. By literally giving me an appointment at the same time with the desperate couple and giving them priority to check the house as well as we literally had all cash and documents needed to finalize everything in the agency, they came down and the couple ran the shit out and the agent: "Sorry guys, that couple brought it for more than what you asked with a fake sad face. Thankfully we found something way better and cheaper but this triggered some rage that i didn't knew i still had in me.

An affordable, available and decent apartment don't last days, let alone a fucking month.

last edited at Dec 29, 2022 4:15PM

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Soren posted:

Huhhh Mom said, "Stop with the unnecessary details."
instead of saying she shouldn't say things that are untrue.

Ren X Mom confirmed.

Or, she didn't want to deny their ship's fanservice but I'd rather go with the former.

That's what I thought at first, so I went to check the raws.

"Stop with the unnecessary details." is awkward translation of 别给我乱讲多余的话!

Which basically means "Stop with your nonsense" and doesn't imply anything about her relationship with Ren.

Maybe the translator should have found a better wording to avoid misunderstanding.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

I knew it that it was too good to be true

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

This ending makes up for the sudden ending of the previous chapter, wew

Serpente915
Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Does this mean the little miss actually prefers Chloe? Or just wants both the sisters, or just wants to get in the way of her mother? Feel bad for Mia if it’s the first one

Seems like a mix of the former and the latter. I'm sure the fact that she wants to mess with mom's happiness is something definitely related to the loss of the noble status..

last edited at Dec 19, 2022 2:30PM

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

She's fucking dead, her kiss are too deadly for the tsundere Yuri girl