Forum › Too Blue to Call Love discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, that was an experience...

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Is this group dysfunctional or highly functional in convoluted ways?????

It feels like it's building a similarish group dynamic to "She is Also Cute Today?" But I'm not sure. That would be lovely though.

last edited at May 9, 2023 6:34AM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

This was definitely a cringey chapter where it felt like everything got swept under the rug and the MC apologized even though she just had to apologize to her customers, not that asshole. It All felt forced and unrealistic, and it makes me think that they're like a ticking time bomb of resentment waiting to blow. DESPITE all that, Imma still keep reading cause there's something enjoyable about how uncomfortable this is and I enjoy most of these characters. So I hope this keeps getting updated

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

It's actually pretty realistic for grown adults who've already settled the issue through violence like that to relfect upon themselves,so having them settle it for good by being neutral(or in this case,positive)relation wise makes sense.

Albeit,it's more of a thing for 30 years old and above who're in stable situations in terms of work,family,education,law enforcement,health,economy,and nation.

With that out of the way,it's now time for board game night!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

With that out of the way,it's now time for board game night!

Oh, no...

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Nah fuck off Baba. Is it wrong that I just want a series based around the gay panic of our MC at the bar while she slowly reels other MC? Because that's what I was hoping this was gonna be when it first started. Hopefully we wont see the idiot cheating scumbag for a bit and we can just see the two we actually want to see spend time together.

Dynastyscans
joined May 24, 2022

Except no, because Baba bitch boy stuck around, with no more purpose as a character except to confuse the reader and make them uncomfortable.

He's only there because the brother wanted him to be, it's obvious in-universe, let alone from a story perspective.

This manga probably isn't for you because of the history of cheating elements tbh, I'd just drop it.

joined Apr 16, 2022

This is one of the most trollish manga I've ever read, it's like it was precision-engineered to piss off the average manga fan, and I unironically have nothing but respect. Manga this stridently anti-wish fulfillment are rare and need to be treasured. Because see, @Naresh44444 is right: adults don't have the luxury to only be able to associate with "good" people. Baba is a bad person, but the MC needs to find ways to get along with him because he's important to her crush and is even becoming friends (or something more??) with her brother now. That's life!

joined Oct 3, 2021

Almost thought we're back in the author's previous work

joined Oct 10, 2016

We expected yaoi, we might get some form of polyamory or harem x_x

Touko%20fixed%20anatomy%202%20undereyes
joined Apr 8, 2023

Yeeeah if there's more of the ex I think I'm going to drop this. It started out so well too. I'm starting to get bad vibes from the main love interest too. But tbf she probably doesn't know the MC is into her and bringing her ex to the movies with her is just awkward

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Yeeeah if there's more of the ex I think I'm going to drop this. It started out so well too. I'm starting to get bad vibes from the main love interest too. But tbf she probably doesn't know the MC is into her and bringing her ex to the movies with her is just awkward

I am getting bad vibes from her too. It's like she's uninterested in stuff. Love interests with a bland personality and forgettable presence on top of that are really annoying to read/watch. At times I thought the entire movie thing could have happened if MC's brother decided to invite Baba-kun to join his plans with his sister. They would see that they had similar interests, they'd patch it up the same way. I really don't see the love interest doing anything special or that really helped what little bro did. She was just... there

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Lmao I didn't expect people to still go this ballistic in the comments. I don't think it's that complicated, it's a comedy manga and the humour is precisely coming from the awkward interactions :P And I think I said it earlier but these unusual setups are clearly this author's shtick. Personally I quite liked it.

last edited at May 10, 2023 5:11AM

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

I read maybe 15% of that. It was boring and cringe like the other commenter said.

I tried liking this one even with the existence of a bi tag with it's poor history in yuri since the artwork and first chapter was great. But it seems very apparent that the author doesn't know what to do with the given assignment.

last edited at May 19, 2023 4:18AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.