Forum › Trying Out Marriage With My Female Friend discussion

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

There is also the fact that they aren't really dating, they got together under the pretence of an experiment and put up a "shut down" button in the form of that one rule, this relationship has never gone official and as long as it isn't official then it's a bit awkward for friends to be like that

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

how masive your socks have to be to just just slip out of your feet while walking , i don´t really see another explanation on how she´s able to take them off that way

last edited at Jan 9, 2023 7:58PM

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

how masive your socks have to be to just just slip out of your feet while walking , i don´t really see another explanation on how she´s able to take them off that way

I love how everyone here is arguing about whether they are asexual or not and you are here thinking about the socks XD

I know some people will step on the heel of their socks to slip them off like shoes. I am just not dexterous enough to do so

last edited at Jan 9, 2023 8:11PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Laughing at "BakeRio"

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I love how everyone here is arguing about whether they are asexual or not and you are here thinking about the socks XD

I know some people will step on the heel of their socks to slip them off like shoes. I am just not dexterous enough to do so

Can confirm! I've done this before. You can also use your toes to sorta pincer the sock and pull it down. Seeing as her socks have those frills, those are pretty easy to grab. I wouldn't just leave them in the doorway like that but I guess that's what happens when there's parental neglect. KEK

Dont%20ruin%20your%20life%20stardom
joined Apr 21, 2020

This manga definitely reads to me as an asexual person imagining their idealized relationship where the person you love wants to prioritize you in most things but has no expectation of sexuality. And the author's other manga explicitly running along those same lines confirms it for me. I'm really loving how much casual teasing and thinking about how to make the other person happy we're seeing from them in these newer chapters.

last edited at Jan 9, 2023 11:59PM

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

You've never taken your socks off with just the floor and your foot?
It isn't something that I do often, but just by dragging my foot along the carpet, the sock comes loose and slips off easily. Dunno how easy it is on a wooden floor instead, but the possibility is there if you press down on the floor hard enough to get more friction, I think.

You can also look for videos of people taking their socks off with the toe of their other foot, or the other examples from people in this thread for how they might be able to slip them off, lol.

last edited at Jan 10, 2023 8:26AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I looked for people taking off socks on youtube and now my Recommends algorithm is lewd as hell, thanks.

i'm lying about looking it up but this is damn near fetish territory

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I looked for people taking off socks on youtube and now my Recommends algorithm is lewd as hell, thanks.

Lol. I don't think so, I'm sure you'd just get a recommendations of other stupid "life hacks" haha.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Lol. I don't think so, I'm sure you'd just get a recommendations of other stupid "life hacks" haha.

Life hack, always carry super glue on your person and just glue your socks to the floor, your feet will totally just slip right out! ~ ~ ~ (Don't actually do this, I'm sure the glue would seep in and glue your feet into the socks >_>)

last edited at Jan 12, 2023 7:46AM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Update on the socks situation, I tried it and it works. I've never actually tried it before cuz I don't walk barefooted in my house since I have 4 dogs and there's always fur on the floor, but now I know how to do it, thanks guys

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Omg, I'm so happy it's ongoing usually wholesome manga I like end up being discontinued or dropped. So this is awesome! I hope for many re-prints!!!

Actually, I think Kurumi just hasn't comsidered Ruriko seriously. She still thinks in the terms of friendship, but decided to make an effort by adding the habe a date once a week rule.
I was surprised with the first hug and honestly expected a kiss (from Kurumi) but I appreciate the slow burn because they're still learning about each other while living together and are still friends, and not officially a couple yet. In fact, there was another manga like this well a few but the one that it reminds me of is "I Married My Best Friend To Shut My Parents Up" or in Japanese (Oya ga Urusai node Kouhai (♀) to Gisou Kekkon Shitemita).
Where they were friends and then feelings were developed and the marriage was no longer just a formality but a truth. I only got to read a few pages of it online before it got licensed. And being broke that's all I remember about it it came out in 2018.
But unlike Kodama Naoko this Mangaka will have a more lighthearted effect and impact. Even though the I married my best friend to shut my parents up was one of their happier mangas it still wasn't it for me. Like it was missing something.
This one has what it lacks. Healthy relationship where two people wanna help each other out.
I would argue that if Kurumi realized one day she actually likes Ruriko that maybe she would become like
... trying to think of a good example... basically I think she'd be a dere dere once she stops the baka-dere vibe lol she's just a little dense is all. But she does care about Ruriko just right now it's along the lines of "friendship" friends get friends gifts. Friends let people crash at their place. It's just the lines of friendship and until she understands or recognizes it could be more and not just the promise they made then that's probably when we could see her being more romantic. It's not that she isn't capable or even asexual. They are friends. And who knows.
We do have a future 3rd house meeting coming up so it could spice things up or they'd have a deeper relationship.

Edit: I'm an Ace/demi-sexual so I have nothing against representation. It's just from my view and opinion that Kurumi could be a late bloomer (as others have said).
Besides, she blushed so hard from a hug. Remember? She was all,"the heck was that?"

last edited at Jan 25, 2023 10:15PM

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

In fact, there was another manga like this well a few but the one that it reminds me of is "I Married My Best Friend To Shut My Parents Up" or in Japanese (Oya ga Urusai node Kouhai (♀) to Gisou Kekkon Shitemita).
Where they were friends and then feelings were developed and the marriage was no longer just a formality but a truth. I only got to read a few pages of it online before it got licensed. And being broke that's all I remember about it it came out in 2018.

I'll just point out it's actually fully translated on Dynasty (it only has 3 chapters anyway, it's not long):
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/i_decided_to_fake_a_marriage_with_my_junior_to_shut_my_parents_up

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I thought this work was translated. How did one of the raws make it in?

These are the kinda comments I live for. I got a good short outta that one

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, they grow up so fast... ^_^

And nice to see Kurumi finally truly understand her feelings as well. The true marriage can start now.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

That chapter title. I know people joked about them adopting Rio, but come on.

Anyway, glad Rio will stick around in some way. I'm always game for more fun characters that will spice things up for the main couple.

joined May 29, 2021

I know people are gonna talk about the end more but…

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

This is just good for the soul. No words can express how good this chapter was and how much I love this series. Usui Shio is a master of fluff. I just can't get over how Kurumi blindsided Ruriko and how precious gobsmacked Ruriko is.

I know people are gonna talk about the end more but…

You have done this community a great service, and I appreciate you. That was the first thing to come to mind.

last edited at Feb 1, 2023 6:41AM

joined Aug 1, 2022

RioInaho ship is giving me hard side couple syndrome. Don't worry Ruriko, your will surely visit you to the point of annoyance.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Other manga writers, take note: this is the correct kind of interruption. What had to be said has been said, we didn't build it up and then have someone come in to ruin the moment, it was just like, moment done, incoming interruption.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

That was very sweet ^_^ They have such an easy dynamic between them in this chapter and they made the switch to '' family mode'' so seamlessly that it really feels like they're a true married romantic couple at this point (in every aspect but physical intimacy, obviously).

joined Jun 11, 2016

Rio is now officially their child and I'm so happy for it!!!

but ok wait what's with the end. Are they together now or was that a platonic "I love you" moment?

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

Is this going to be the "we mean love in two different ways" kind of thing? Ruriko has seemed to geniunely have romantic feelings for Kurumi, but sort of hides them behind her platonic feelings, whereas Kurumi seems to mostly feel platonically for Ruriko. I could see Ruriko misinterpretting that "I love you (platonic)" as an "I love you (romantic)", leading to her accidentally revealing her romantic feelings on purpose, acting more like an actual couple than just two friends who got married for legal benefits

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Wow, I'm too am shock by their sudden confession. But I welcome it. Now, kiss!

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

Holy hell that pizza is small

To reply you must either login or sign up.