Forum › Posts by Calm

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

You know, in the beginning I was also in the "Tsukushi is a useless lesbian" camp for not being able to confess (and missing all the obvious signs) but after today's chapters I thought about it and honestly, I can't even blame her THAT much.

Hinoka is absolutely gorgeous. She's like, the full package. Cute and adorable, pretty and sexy. It feels like it was inevitably leading to her making the first step and we should thank her Mom for the advice she gave her. She wasn't kidding when she suggested her to flaunt her sex appeal and be more on the offensive.

Now lets all pray Tsukishi survives.

Yes, she's gorgeous!

And yes, thanks Hinoka's mom! Gotta love those offensive moment scene, waku waku!

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Awwww, Hinoka just beat Tsukushi to it >w<

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Why does this have a yuri tag?
This is shoujou ai at most.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Oh no! Rio got the friendzoned?!?

Time to use the "If we're both still single in five years, then we'll get married." card, just like your mother used to.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

The relationship chart so cutee3

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

the "plot" adds a lot of unintentional comedy

it adds garbage, wasn’t funny since this is an hentai any way, it took from the what was supposed to be hot sex but the author needed to add some weird “we are eating cake with friends while we toe fuck one another”

not sure why you're implying hentai can't be funny

Some of the funniest things I've ever read were hentai.

And isn't not this. This is the bizarre.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

I'm shipping Hinata x Hirose for no apparent reason

Calm
Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

The only slightly red flag about Mikako is she kind of continue pursue Saori even when she thought Saori is married.

But than again, not exactly a hard pursue or cheating, more like just quietly staying close. So it's still okay I guess.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_wont_let_mistress_suck_my_blood_ch05#5

So much for the title "I Won't Let Mistress Suck My Blood"

Calm
Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Same with elf x human , or vampire x human stories

Calm
Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

I love this, because it's a ghost romance with a happy ending. I assume when Misao dies they both just go to heaven together, which is much better than the ones where the ghost goes before the living person.

Remind me of , but I think even that's not the worse. I think what worse would be, the ghost continue to live even long after the human died.

Calm
Wanna Sip? discussion 09 Sep 23:16
Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Our MC gonna die from when the time comes for Izuni to ask "Wanna kiss?".

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Why is the centipede censored

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Aww, now I kind of wish for Lilian x Evris. But I really despite the "I'll sleep with my crush's crush" thingy (eventhough there aren't really any sleep mentioned, nor do we know if Evris actually ever have any real crush on Prince Mark).

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Yeah, end. Now I want an extra with a lewd kiss

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Good thing I flipped passed the 'fin' page.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Good job Yui-chan for creating the movie date.

And Akari-chan, come on now, you shouldn't be yelling at your matchmaker. Beside, you re indeed a totl scaredy cat. ><

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nishikino_san_low_key_thirsty_for_nico_left_her_line_background_like_that_even_after_entering_med_school#13

On page 13, at first I'm like why is Nico suddenly smiling like that? Only to realize seconds later, that's actually the dakimakura.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

I always like assertive, toppish Nico. I think it fits her personality better.

You fail to consider that if someone is taller, or has a deeper voice, or is more muscular, or takes a more active role in the story, they clearly must be "the man" in the relationship.

Someone needs to tell 23, then, because I don't think he got the message.

As for NicoMaki, I suspect a big part of the reason is this:

Yes, I like Ooshima Tomo sensei work a lot! Especially since it's hard to find Maki top <3

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Still wishing this had a sequel cause it’s just so good.

Still wishing in 2023

Calm
Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

They didn’t fuck after over one hundred chapters. 4 / 10 nice art.

What fool ever thought they would “fuck”?

Of course they wouldn't "fuck".

They would become two covers of the same book.

Miss Sunflower would be the bookmark between Matsuri's pages.

Matsuri would open Miss Sunflower like a good novel.

And so on.

:)

Lol, fuck? I only dare to hope for a kiss. And even that feels like asking for too much. Lol

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Did... Did she just slap her wife for kissing her?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

God fucking damn it waiting for the next chapter is going to be hell. I really want to know if there's a reason for Ruriko's rather intense reaction, and I also hope this didn't shut Kurumi down too hard. Though I do expect all this to be resolved for the better in a couple of chapters, I am a tiny bit anxious.

Kurumi is definitely going to take it too hard

I'm not sure there is any way to take this other than "too hard"...
I mean, she did just get smacked in the face lol

I think Kurumi got smacked on the head instead of coming the face. Not sure if that makes things any better though...

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

We are so close to getting a mouth to mouth kiss!

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

I have enough angst irl, I don't need any extra.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

I hasn't been following this story, and only just stumbled across the last few chapters (ch 27, ch 28). I think I'll put this away for now, if Kaori made miraculous recovery, I'll definitely read this. But looks like that's unlikely the case...