Forum › My Dear Lass discussion

08bfe81a-adc0-4b62-8695-fb0e9feb4b41
joined Nov 14, 2022

Oh damn, kiss was much sooner than expected. But besides that I’m amazed at how well this shows the chemistry between the two of them. Like it’s not just “girl, cute!” They genuinely get along really well and seem to have a similar sense of humour, I love it!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

As always, strong on the symbolism. It's fine for the tree to be just the way it is, indeed. ^_^

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Omg! That caught me by surprise! Why aren't more people commenting on this masterpiece!? It could literally be an indie film, it's so good.

Ooo, this please. I would love to see a live action version of this. The story pacing is excellent, the characters are well thought out and interesting. It would be super great to see brought to life.

That being said, I'm also just loving getting it piece by piece like this. Easily one of my favorite ongoing series.

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Oh damn, kiss was much sooner than expected. But besides that I’m amazed at how well this shows the chemistry between the two of them. Like it’s not just “girl, cute!” They genuinely get along really well and seem to have a similar sense of humour, I love it!

I don't think it was earlier than expected, I'm pretty sure it was almost perfectly paced and timed, if one wanted to make things feel natural.

It's just that maybe you're used to almost oppressively unnatural reluctance to do anything physical you see in a lot of other yuri comics, unless it's for drama or if it's more of a smutty story to begin with. Far beyond what is even dictated by the cultural norms in places like Japan or China.

I think the story poked a little fun at that even, with Xiaoen wondering why Xingyuan wanted to hug her. It's bit like she had accepted her own attraction (it's made clear in first few chapters), but not that she was being liked back even more and was being pursued.

last edited at Dec 19, 2022 9:36AM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

...sitting in a tree,
K I S S I N G

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Gives new meaning to the phrase "Picking {Peaches."

Is the Peach replacing the Lily in the Lesbian Iconography?

Prettygirlsmall
joined Jul 4, 2021

The atmosphere in this manhua is insane. People who say it could be an indie movie are spot-on; the lighting, the naturalistic dialogue, the expressions...it all is so great at conveying exactly the right feel.

joined Sep 28, 2022

Damn, it's slowly becoming one of my favorite manhuas. I really like the way it's written and the art is beautiful. Author you're amazing!!

last edited at Dec 20, 2022 2:48AM

joined Oct 22, 2020

I love this one so much, the art, story, pacing... it's all perfect

Tumblr_338965de880627681ecd916bc458a939_84d98ad7_500%20(1)-min
joined Feb 4, 2022

WHAAAAT THAT CAUGHT ME BY SURPRISE o.o

it was a nice welcome surprised tho :3

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

The sexual tension between these two is crazy

"But here, it's okay for this tree to be something else"

"Just give the peaches to me. (...) Aren't I the chosen one?"

Something tells me they're not actually talking about fruit..

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

The beauty of the art and their growing intimacy. This is wonderful.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

She was foretold by the Oracle to be the person destined to find...the One

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

heh soff-

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

IT WAS A SUCCESS! A GLORIOUS GAY SUCCESS
BANZAAAAAAAAAAI

last edited at Dec 24, 2022 11:20AM

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Refreshing. We are already at the point where the story usually ends.

kenkyokitsune Uploader
Xiao
The Golden Orchid
joined May 4, 2021

@Serenata This is a manhua...

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Live slug reaction trying to figure out what happened to their normally competant bosses/employees

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Last chapter it was like, just starting to become sundown. This chapter, the sun was completely down. Were they making out for like 30 minutes?

makes out with a girl for 30 minutes "I dunno, did she like it? I can't be sure ):"

joined Nov 21, 2022

I love those two.

Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

Last chapter it was like, just starting to become sundown. This chapter, the sun was completely down. Were they making out for like 30 minutes?

Really. I saw the color on the first panel and got a little stunned, like how's that even possible?

joined Dec 5, 2019

Really. I saw the color on the first panel and got a little stunned, like how's that even possible?

Lesbians my friend, they will be on the 3rd year of marriage and asking themselves if this is the year their wive will declare it was all a platonic thing the whole time

Bikko
joined Feb 17, 2022

( :

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

@Serenata This is a manhua...

Hahahahaha! Good call lol.
Let's fix that:

Xingyuan and Xiaoen wànsuì! Wànsuì! WÀNWÀNSUÌ!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Ah pulling the Arknight's Doctor classic of chugging the tea kettle.

Also this was nice, I hope they're able to talk next chapter and clear up any doubts...maybe kiss more as well haha

To reply you must either login or sign up.