Forum › Posts by kailos

kailos
joined Oct 22, 2020

I love this one so much, the art, story, pacing... it's all perfect

joined Oct 22, 2020

If cleaning is too much hassle... Is just translating the text and adding small notes on the side for SFX an option? Wouldnt people be happy enough just to be able to follow the story properly? I would be, at least.

joined Oct 22, 2020

Just roll with it Uncle-san, just roll with it.

joined Oct 22, 2020

So is this gonna turn into a love triangle or a poly?

joined Oct 22, 2020

This needs to start going somewhere before either of them explodes from cuteness overload xD

joined Oct 22, 2020

them's words of wisdom in that last credits page. just eating healthy (low carbs + low / no added sugars) does wonders to your physique / mood throughout the day. (gf got type2 diabetes so i've been following along with her diet)

joined Oct 22, 2020

And so it begins...

kailos
joined Oct 22, 2020

Woohoo, season 2 is here!! \o/

joined Oct 22, 2020

Anyone know where I can have a look at the raws for the 2nd chapter? Kind of want to see the original handwritings :p

joined Oct 22, 2020

This batch upload was just what i needed, thanks so much!! :D

kailos
Suito-to! discussion 26 Nov 17:55
joined Oct 22, 2020

It's been a long time since there's been an update, does anyone know whats up?

last edited at Nov 26, 2021 5:57PM

joined Oct 22, 2020

Besides, would anyone in Japan really move house and therefor skip school a few days without notifying the school, so that their absence is known/approved by the school?

joined Oct 22, 2020

Would definitly appreciate a follow-up/sequel to this one

joined Oct 22, 2020

A lot of flags have been raised in this series. Ayane has consistently tried to get Sana's friend to figure out her feelings for her, she's been hospitalized twice under odd circumstances, and there have been multiple weird lines about the future, usually as chapter endings.

There's so many flags that either the author is going to put Ayane-chan through a near death experience or they're playing Minesweeper.

Hm, dunno about the hospitals anymore, Ayane's friend (... Suu i think?) mentioned there wasnt anything wrong with Ayane (and her dad being part of the hospital and all) and she's proven to be pretty loose lipped / too honest about stuff, like just blurting out all the info about Ayane's ex.

joined Oct 22, 2020

Well, considering the text on the very first page this manga, this was obviously coming :(
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kimi_to_tsuzuru_utakata_ch01#1

joined Oct 22, 2020

to TL team with latest chapter: please dont be sorry for 'lazy' cleans, i love original shouts/sounds in japanese with a sinmple TL note next to it, feels more authentic :D (to each their own though, so i won't complain :p)

kailos
Yoru to Umi discussion 02 Jun 19:20
joined Oct 22, 2020

anyone know what the ch12 credits image is from?

joined Oct 22, 2020

with how they act with/towards eachother I get the feeling it's going to take a while for anything to happen between them...

joined Oct 22, 2020

It's been a while since this had any updates. Is nobody working on this anymore? :(

joined Oct 22, 2020

If they 'think' they've seen Mai at a brothel... Wouldn't it help if she actually ASKS any of the ladies she orders if they know a Mai and maybe show them the picture? That'd be too easy i guess? xD

last edited at Feb 2, 2021 4:38PM

joined Oct 22, 2020

I know she was written exactly with that in mind but... god dammit i despise Remi....

last edited at Feb 2, 2021 4:46AM

joined Oct 22, 2020

It also seems like Ruriko added that last rule for no reason which confused me a bit since it seems like it is she who has feelings for Kurumi, unless that was already written and Kurumi added her own rule at number 4 and moved that one to number 5

Kurumi added it here last minute as "the most important rule", since at the top of the page the 4 other rules are already written by Ruriko.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/trying_out_marriage_with_my_female_friend_ch02#3
Feel sad for Ruriko :(

joined Oct 22, 2020

In Volume 2, ch06 - white album, the very final lines.

"... The events of today would certainly not end up turning into a pleasant memory.
Why? Because my mind had blanked out and I barely remember a thing.
It was similar to the way snow hid the landscape.
Only one thing had been etched into my mind. That was, the existence of the White album."

Now I guess i get the similarity between blanking out and snow, i guess, but I don't get the reference to 'the White Album'. I know there's a VN/manga/anime with that name but I haven't read/watched any of that, is it related?

Can anyone help me out / explain? Thanks.

last edited at Nov 25, 2020 7:57AM

joined Oct 22, 2020

Why are people acting like they've never kissed before ... https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tadokoro_san_web_comic_ch19#4

I actually did forget about that, but didn't they also kiss on their date?

Didnt they also kiss when they had the bath/sleepover with awesome mom's help? Or was this mis-reading / wishfull thinking on my part?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tadokoro_san_web_comic_ch38#3

Also in the photo-booth during their date
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tadokoro_san_web_comic_ch54#1

Might be forgetting more but can't remember.