NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

useless lesbianville

Shit.....when do we pack?

joined Dec 5, 2019

I conpleately lost it at Mari-san stating "yup, it's a nice bridge."

joined Dec 5, 2019

Shit, I came here expecting the answer but no one asked so I'll have to

Wtf is rezu? A new subcategory to gatekeep adult yuri?

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Question and I am honestly asking: how is Ai no longer a useless lesbian anymore?

I think now she aknowledges that she wants to fuck Chie's brains out instead of going "oh! What is this? Why id my heart beating so fast!?....what could be this feeling?!?!?!"

joined Dec 5, 2019

"I demand instant gratificaion"
sigh....we all do....we all do

joined Dec 5, 2019

Well, she would need someone to close her inside the bpx I guess.

Also, surprise parties, I shall never again have one of those

NaruZombie
Liberta discussion 10 Dec 06:01
joined Dec 5, 2019

This is so Inko-sensei's style. I really hope it features in Tadako-san's seriesas her publication

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Yes. Keep these OL lesbians coming in hot. The premise is hitting me right from the get-go and I wonder what routes the characters are aiming for.
And yeah, it sucks to be transferred to another department when you know you're awesome with your current specialty. Sales, marketing are no joke and you gotta have some oozing charisma or appeal to form business relationships, typically a people-pleaser. (Or in our Queen Player's case, a woman-pleaser.)

Yeah, I was confused at first on why they would transfer their top sales person to another department since sales is a job that requires a very specific set of personal skills to be great in. But it makes sense to send her to HR if they are preparing her for a top management position, she has the sales down now she need to learn hot to deal with staff and company procedures.

Great series and amazing start, I kinda like Komori's hook up, let's hope she doesn't crash and burn too hard

joined Dec 5, 2019

Poor Wanko having her high school crush...crushed. But then again, you shouldn't spring those things in public like you did with sensei Wako, I know I would be very unconfortable if cofessed to in public

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Poor Mahiro, that is rough, hope she meets someone nice

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Sweet af

joined Dec 5, 2019

Oh so older sister is indeed gay, poor thing is being made to pretend to be gay with the actual person she likes.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_two_of_them_are_pretty_much_like_this_ch36

Seems mutually agreed upon by the two of them, nothing made or forced.

Would appear the other voice actress is even aware of it as she mentions she won't let her have sex with her in this chapter.

English and that damn grammar, yes it is not forced, they agreed to it, I just misused the term "made to"

joined Dec 5, 2019

Oh so older sister is indeed gay, poor thing is being made to pretend to be gay with the actual person she likes.
At least they both scored so good for them

NaruZombie
Citrus + discussion 20 Nov 04:29
joined Dec 5, 2019

Harumin is so damn hot

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

so she is emberessed for liking it too much? Lol

joined Dec 5, 2019

croquetes, the official japanese lesbian snack
not gonna lie they are amazingly delicious...

creepo-kujn will probably increase his creepometer in future chapters I think, maybe even some goddamn blackmail

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

can inko-san be more of a self-insert? future chapters will tell us lol.
I love this thing, hopefully hilarity will ensue when Nikaido tries to murder the nice editor-san

joined Dec 5, 2019

I just sant to add...why haven't I heard the expression muff seminar sooner? That one got me

joined Dec 5, 2019

Damn, I really feel for Miko, she is gonna get hurt bad, one way or another

joined Dec 5, 2019

Woooooow Is it really weird to greet with a kiss on the cheek for Japanese people?? I literally do that every day lol

right?? pretty common here in brazil

now, what part of brazil are you? the kiss 1, kiss 2 or kiss 3 times as a greeting?
I have to kis people 3 times on the cheek and it gets tiring if it's a lot of people so I just give a general wave

also

gay gyarus are my life blood

joined Dec 5, 2019

Wait that's the end? It was good but I was hoping for a lot more like the parents finding out and stuff!

Yup, the parents thing was not explored at all. This ending left me a little bit....I don't know....

joined Dec 5, 2019

They look loli but are actually high school? Is the tag more because of the aesthetic?

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Aaaaaaa
I missed this so much

Thank you immensely for your work

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

This isn't painful, just low-key wanna die

What an extremely relatable mood

Was about to say the same

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Fuvk and now I had the sudden fear that Sakurako is just a product of Kageko's imagination all along.

I think you overthink about this

Propably, but I'm moderately wasted so it made sense hehe