Forum › Trying Out Marriage With My Female Friend discussion

Photo-1445
joined Dec 15, 2011

Two single characters, barely any interaction, but that interaction consists of them calling each other cute and one immediately deciding to change everything around to spend more time with the other. LET'S GO.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I was worried the introduction of this new character would lead to a love triangle and jealousy arc, but thankfully no she's just their child instead.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

They are married and now have an adopted daughter, and their daughter is going to start dating a girl who makes cute animal shaped bread, surely this is the way.

joined Jan 6, 2017

They are married and now have an adopted daughter, and their daughter is going to start dating a girl who makes cute animal shaped bread, surely this is the way.

And then the bread girl is gonna become their daughter in law so they can get a discount on the bread
All according to keikaku

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

credits page on point

edit: also knowing the ending of crescent moon and doughnuts I doubt this manga will ever stray significantly from the comfy cohabitation vibe. I feel kinda bad for Ruriko lmfao

last edited at Dec 10, 2022 2:57PM

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

... I thought the one true love thing Rio mentioned would be more of a revelation, but Kurumi was like "oh yeah I guess she does love me very much huh"

last edited at Dec 10, 2022 3:03PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

edit: also knowing the ending of crescent moon and doughnuts I doubt this manga will ever stray significantly from the comfy cohabitation vibe. I feel kinda bad for Ruriko lmfao

That sounds like a thorough misreading of one or both of these two manga.

Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

And then the bread girl is gonna become their daughter in law so they can get a discount on the bread
All according to keikaku

the keikaku:

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Now they're her moms. So, we've had Science Babies, then Magic Babies . . . now Idiot Babies?

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

We sure came a long way from the days of pretdnd marriage. Now they are shouting their love like a bunch of hussies. Most inappropriate.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Yeah seriously. Crescent Moons had a definitive they're together. They just are Ace. Which makes sense to the characters.

This one is very less Ace.

joined May 1, 2015

I like this new ship too knight heron.

last edited at Dec 10, 2022 5:34PM

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

I'm pretty sure Ruriko wants to do like. Proper lovers' things such as conceiving their now adopted child.

joined Jan 14, 2020

... I thought the one true love thing Rio mentioned would be more of a revelation, but Kurumi was like "oh yeah I guess she does love me very much huh"

I thought Kurumi has known that for chapters.

I thought Rio's focus on "part-timers" was more "maybe I should be less of a leech" rather than "let's spend time with the baker".

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I thought Kurumi has known that for chapters.

... well it doesn't seem hard to figure out but I'm not sure it was said explicitly until now? I may have forgotten something though

last edited at Dec 10, 2022 8:47PM

joined Oct 2, 2021

Better get the U haul ready for Rio and bread girl

last edited at Dec 11, 2022 12:56AM

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

The Conquest of Bread comment had me laughing so hard, bless you applejuice.

And Rio turned out to be such a sweetheart after all the negative speculation going around her. Her wanting to work was also such a nice touch.
I can't really point why, but this chapter really made me happy. Make doki go kyunnn~ happy

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

Bread

De00e7f3-5d55-4e3c-951c-ebac52dc90c4_1_102_o
joined Jul 14, 2021

so are they like, aware that they are a couple at this point or?

joined Jun 5, 2018

Its not about who, but rather HOW does a sock randomly appear in the kitchen?! For all I know, socks do not just slip from your feet...

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Its not about who, but rather HOW does a sock randomly appear in the kitchen?! For all I know, socks do not just slip from your feet...

I mean they find ways to always disappear somehow--wouldn't surprise me if they slip off and go on their way. This one must have stalled in the kitchen, toy story style.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Man my yuri goggles are weak, I just thought of wanting to work in like a place with nice stuff and staff. They are so cute together, hope they, marry^2

joined Jan 3, 2020

Yeah seriously. Crescent Moons had a definitive they're together. They just are Ace. Which makes sense to the characters.

This one is very less Ace.

At the very least, Ruriko seems sexually interested in Kurumi. Not sure about Kurumi's interest in Ruriko but it does seem to be building up over time, so it's probably a traditional slow-burn romance story.

Afterschooljpgg
joined Jan 9, 2021

i really dont like characters like Rio and i hope she quickly disappears off the face of this manga

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

I thought Rio's focus on "part-timers" was more "maybe I should be less of a leech" rather than "let's spend time with the baker".

That's just the in-universe explanation. Readers know what's up.

Although more seriously, the way Rio is behaving, doing chores, and generally being helpful, to Ruriko's surprise, makes it very clear that seeing the normal couple life of Kurumi and Ruriko has given her some inspiration to do something more with her life. Looking for a part-time job, in a bakery that sells cutely-shaped bread, seems like a good step in that direction that mixes some amount of responsibility and still doing something fun.

To reply you must either login or sign up.