Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I just read the whole thing, thanks to "My Female Friend". Pretty funny manga!

Your female friend is a woman of culture

joined Mar 19, 2022

Is she finally going to start connecting the dots? Can't wait.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Was jerkface being a wing man on purpose there ? It sure looks like it :O Also, Mitsuki is such a natural lady killer that she just can't control her powers for long :P

last edited at Aug 14, 2022 9:04AM

Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

Oosawa: "Hey, I feel like I've heard that before..."

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Woo hoo plot progression!

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

wingmen at the speed of sound

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah it looks like Oosawa is about to start connecting dots.

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

you can hear the gears grinding together in Oosawa's head

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

DAYUM BOI the cover is has been blow D: there's absolutely no way she didn't realize now

joined May 9, 2017

Is she finally going to start connecting the dots? Can't wait.

There is just one dot to connect.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

What do you mean the chapter stops there. I don't need sleep I need continuation. Why is she looking at her like that, is she figuring it out, has she misunderstood what she meant by that face.

I love this so much.

joined Aug 14, 2022

That guy XDDD He's totally playing matchmaker XDDD Also I can't wait for Oosawa to finally interact more with Mitsuki /as/ Mitsuki and start falling for her and having a crisis of "HOW AM I IN LOVE WITH TWO PEOPLE ?! HOW CAN I CHOOSE ONE OVER THE OTHER ?!" before it is revealed that both her crushes are one and the same. This is gonna be COOL !

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Last page of chapter two, in case anyone missed it.

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

Oosawa is connecting the dots!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Due clearly didn't try to be a wingman there, but ended up up the role anyway. :D

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

I am finding it more and more unbelievable that Mitsuki is unpopular when she is constantly rattling off smooth lines so easily without thinking xD

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Are you telling me a boy just happens to look like that? No, she orchestrated it! Koga!

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Incoming "Alright, let's share numbers so we can contact each other easily"
And then panic begins

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

Was jerkface being a wing man on purpose there ? It sure looks like it :O Also, Mitsuki is such a natural lady killer that she just can't control her powers for long :P

I can't help but think Jerkface was gonna try to use that opportunity for his own sake until Aya grabbed Mitsuki in desperation and he went "Yeah, that works too." Just don't see that guy being that smooth, plus doing wingman duties is only cool when the person in question wants the help, otherwise you're just putting them on the spot. Mitsuki, on the other hand, is a total Chad.

last edited at Aug 14, 2022 9:50AM

joined Mar 15, 2015

I'm personally hoping that this arc actually leads to Aya realizing that Mitsuki is the "guy" from the record shop. Aya already knows that Mitsuki likes music, so that's a fairly significant clue right there, and perhaps spending time with Mitsuki in her school identity will allow Aya to figure out the rest. I also hope that the series continues for some time afterward and is able to develop their relationship after Aya figures out who Mitsuki is.

I reread Mitsuki's profile, and it mentions she has a childhood friend in another class. I suspect this friend will show up later.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I am finding it more and more unbelievable that Mitsuki is unpopular when she is constantly rattling off smooth lines so easily without thinking xD

Probably because she doesn't really speak to her classmates to rattle off any smooth lines lol

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Mitsuki can't just go breaking out the suave moves out of nowhere like that. Aya is kinda a dummy so she wont figure it out yet... But that was easily the biggest hint towards here starting to figure stuff out lol

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Did she finally realize? Did she finally fucking realize that Clark Kent is Superman?

Probably not....

M1%20-%20memory%20snow.mkv_snapshot_07.53.879
joined Aug 9, 2021

The last page of chapter 17 does a great job doing what most manga would do by unnecessary internal monologuing

Momose%20nice
joined Aug 7, 2022

Are you telling me a boy just happens to look like that? No, she orchestrated it! Koga!

LMFAO I wasn't expecting to see a BCS reference here

To reply you must either login or sign up.