Forum › Posts by Drexiel

Drexiel
M1%20-%20memory%20snow.mkv_snapshot_07.53.879
joined Aug 9, 2021

Loved the premise from the start
But it's weird to think it's from the same author of the onee-san manga, and even tho the blind girl was looking kinda familiar to me, I wouldn't even have known if it wasn't mentioned here

joined Aug 9, 2021

I'm probabaly part of a minority here, but I feel more sympathy towarda Nanase here more than Yuni. Throughout this story, I sense very little communication between both parties. When Yuni gets upset that her girlfriend is unavailable, rather than confront and tell her about it, she post her frustrarions of social media and ended up luring what essentially is a stalker. Seriously, talk to the girlfriend/boyfriend/lover. Do not expect them to pick up visual ques that you are upset and expect them to figure it out or else they might pull a HUMAN thing and believe that things will work out gradually and they need to deal with other issues at hand. Give an ultimatum if necessary. Say "Hey, I'm upset that the club is taking priority over me and that your catering other peoples affection over me. If you truly care about me, we should work for a way where we can spend more time together without any intrusion. If not, they we should stop being together". No one should ever be in a position where they are expected to be mind reader. That's the kind of thing that make relationships 100× harder than it already is. Always, always, always Talk. You don't need to expose any deep dark secrets or anything, just express your true feelings and show that you want to make things work. Even if that person is constantly smothered by everyone else and you can't find an impromptu time to speak your mind, use alternative communication methods like calls and text, or better yet, make that opportunity by putting your foot down and pull them out of that crowd. Seriously all this heart ache could be resolved in less than 5 chapters if the depressed upset girl who constantly complains about her gf not spending time with her had just properly communicated to her gf instead of having an affair with her stalker.

Thank you man, your comment was a breath of fresh air.
It surprises me how much people are defending this toxic behavior by using these circu that could so easily be solved with actual f*cking communication. All your suggestions of what she could've done are great and even if they didn't work, the right thing to do would've been to break up before going and fucking someone else, betrayal is never the answer and I hate myself almost as much as that girl because I made the mistake of starting this manga and now I want to keep reading it even because I wish her poor gf could get a happy ending, getting away from that scum, but sadly I doubt that will happen since it's obvious who the main characters are

joined Aug 9, 2021

I need the polyamory tag to become a reality for this manga in the future

joined Aug 9, 2021

After a certain fushoji age gap couple manga ended, I needed something to fill it's spot. This gets a definitive pass.

last edited at Oct 30, 2022 9:36AM

joined Aug 9, 2021

I would not hate if went into the throuple direction, even if it added more drama at first as long as they all started liking each other in the end.

joined Aug 9, 2021

I would not hate if went into the throuple direction, even if it added more drama at first as long as they all started liking each other in the end.

joined Aug 9, 2021

This chapter was extremely adorable. I'm glad that the jealousy didn't feel like a tool to force a realization of her feelings(at least not in the usual angsty way I think) and everyone just seem to have a healthy relationship with each other while still having feelings like that, it's a very wholesome thing to see °v°

They should definitely adopt Rio and set her straight >:3 they make a great combo of strict and somewhat doting moms

joined Aug 9, 2021

Yes! It's back. Now f**k already ._.

joined Aug 9, 2021

Ended more quickly than I expected but at least wasn't dragged out. I liked this one, and I might agree with that credit page .3.

joined Aug 9, 2021

I want to believe sensei won't go for the blackmailing girl, she even has such a nice mood going with the cosplayer, but I find it hard to believe they won't force it anyway because they're the protagonists.
When I think about that, it makes me wanna drop it and not waste more of my time.

joined Aug 9, 2021

The last page of chapter 17 does a great job doing what most manga would do by unnecessary internal monologuing

joined Aug 9, 2021

Cute

joined Aug 9, 2021

I feel like pages 33 35 and 37 sorta imply a true love triangle, with Mao liking Yuki who likes Arashi who likes Mao
Maybe.
Atleast that's what I think arashis reaction on page 35 is supposed to imply.

I think this is accurate with the caveat that Arashi doesn't seem likely to pursue Mao even if she does feel attraction. She seems a bit more worldly than the other two and probably wouldn't get involved, I think anyway. Whereas Mao is obviously obsessed, and Yuki just had an awakening.

If this were actually a series I wouldn't be surprised to see Arashi dating someone other than those two.

I Really don't think Arashi likes any of them that way.
I would like to see this serialized tho, and hopefully with them going poly or finding someone else if that won't do. I can take some angst and some drama but if it were to get really toxic or full of misunderstandings then it's better to stay as a oneshot.

joined Aug 9, 2021

Cute Yuri + good comedy + Armpit sweat = Possible birth of unexpected new fetish

joined Aug 9, 2021

It was so satisfying seeing her tell her sister to piss off and how she defended Saki was kinda badass(also didn't realize it sounded like a confession until reading the discussions but now I'm just fangirling over this and really hoping they realize this manga where I live so I can buy it).

Anyway, now kiss.

Drexiel
joined Aug 9, 2021

As soon as I saw the cover, this art felt familiar to me, then I saw it's from Maitsuki's artist which I really like. I hope this one doesn't stay just on subtext tho xD

joined Aug 9, 2021

Miss Yuna seems like she would be a delight to tease, and spoil

joined Aug 9, 2021

Was she drooling in the cover?

Yes.

joined Aug 9, 2021

I was worried when I saw the cover, but it was way more wholesome than it looks

Does this count as polyamory?

Now you have me questioning if dating someone with multiple personality disorder is polyamory

last edited at Jun 2, 2022 3:56PM

joined Aug 9, 2021

Can't say it was the most exciting ending, and it did get annoying sometimes with the goddess artist thing but It was sweet and pretty cute overall, and I would even say it was my favorite ongoing manga at some point in time. Gonna miss it. Really hope the artist give us some bonus lovey dovey chapter(s) between the two.

Drexiel
joined Aug 9, 2021

I just re-stumbled upon this, I hope this comes back from the dead

Same, according to mangaupdates it's already completed with 3 volumes released, sadly no one picked it up for translation yet

joined Aug 9, 2021

Things have been to nice lately, throughout this entire chapter I felt like this was coming. And to be honest, I would be disappointed if it didn't.

joined Aug 9, 2021

When I saw this title on the home page I thought this was about Mega Man Star Force.

Drexiel
joined Aug 9, 2021

Cute as heck

joined Aug 9, 2021

I live for shit like this, hoping for more