Ensel
Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018
Denimcatfish-1679802358161891329-img1

Looks like they’re spending quality time together

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018

A designer is working long hours and barely has time to do anything else. One of her current job requests is from a woman who works for a tourism company for a remote town. What the tourism company is trying to promote is the scenery of the stars in the night sky. The designer is skeptical but does her best to draw a poster/mediocre at best. However it isn’t until they go view the stars together one weekend that she realizes the true beauty of the stars especially with a companion. She fleshes out a better design afterwards.

I was reading it this morning.

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018

Ok, I'm looking for a manga, I think it might be just a few chapters, or a couple oneshots. The MC is a model, who meets a girl she has a history with unexpectedly at a shoot they're doing together. The sexual tension during the shoot is super intense, and I remember the art being really focused on things like people's gazes, with pretty sparing dialogue. The other girl keeps pushing the limit and flustering the MC, and there's a lot of sexual tension. I think they fuck in a bathroom afterwards.

Details I'm less sure of is that the MC might have used to bully the other girl? It might have been Chinese? But I might just be inventing that bc a lot of chinese yuri is about glamorous women.

Sounds like Swallow Tail

You're an actual lifesaver, thank you. Damn, how do you just remember stuff like that? hella impressive.

You’re welcome ! And Tima’s art style is very memorable and their manga are very good

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018

Ok, I'm looking for a manga, I think it might be just a few chapters, or a couple oneshots. The MC is a model, who meets a girl she has a history with unexpectedly at a shoot they're doing together. The sexual tension during the shoot is super intense, and I remember the art being really focused on things like people's gazes, with pretty sparing dialogue. The other girl keeps pushing the limit and flustering the MC, and there's a lot of sexual tension. I think they fuck in a bathroom afterwards.

Details I'm less sure of is that the MC might have used to bully the other girl? It might have been Chinese? But I might just be inventing that bc a lot of chinese yuri is about glamorous women.

Sounds like Swallow Tail

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018

Just curious if there's a yaoi equivalent to Kase-san. Some kinda warm, fluffy, fuzzy romance between boys in a manner similar to Kase-san (the pre-college bits, anyways).

Obviously it wouldn't be on Dynasty, but if it's on Mangadex or some other well-known site, I'd be interested.

I’ve read this one a long time ago but I can’t remember what the plot was all about except that the main pairing is cute. this one and this too. This has some astounding art. I’m not very familiar with yaoi/bl but I remember enjoying reading those manhuas.

last edited at Jun 30, 2023 10:57PM

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018

I don't know if this is allowed but this is the only forum that might know the source of these certain images... (Im so so so sorry for the tiktok link)

I was trying to find it all day but then before going to sleep I saw it on my tl, here you go !

RAHHHHH OMGG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

You’re welcome !

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018

I don't know if this is allowed but this is the only forum that might know the source of these certain images... (Im so so so sorry for the tiktok link)

I was trying to find it all day but then before going to bed I came across it in my tl, here you go !

last edited at Jun 30, 2023 7:54AM

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018

An additional condition is that I'm in mood for stuff without any supernatural elements (like time travel, dreams of past life as tragic lovers, or an evil amnesiac ex-girlfriend feeling remorseful over her past actions turning out to be a good girl's soul trapped in her body).

I'm still so upset about Re-Blooming being canceled. I love letINK and I was excited for the paradigm shift that seemed to be coming.

Yeah me too, the story was becoming more and more interesting :((

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018

My cat just passed away and I'm feeling rather down. Anyone got recommendations for a series or oneshots that have cats involved. I miss my kitty so much.

Sorry for your loss. I don’t know if it’s a good recommendation knowing that you cat died but this ?

last edited at Jun 18, 2023 7:40AM

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018
Aisheng_kuroko-1599724005342478336-img1

They’re so cute

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018

It reminds me of a quite popular supercorp fanfiction.

last edited at Jun 9, 2023 7:19PM

joined Mar 12, 2018

At the bit about cold baths in the winter making kids sick, I was like ... don't they have this thing called "fire" that's pretty good at heating water, at least a little bit?

In early chapters, Yvonne was talking about the world not having natural gas and using firestones for cooking, she also said that they were quite expensive. I don’t know if it’s a plot-hole or if it’s because they can’t afford buying them.

joined Mar 12, 2018

I think in the original timeline, Yvonne and Elsa never met as children, but in the first alternate timeline, from which Future Else we know hails, they met only briefly: effectively, only this scene has occurred, after which that timeline's Future Yvonne got a hold of herself and left Elsa wondering who that strange blonde was. Right now, Isekai'd Yvonne is creating a second alternate timeline, where her interactions with Elsa were much more extensive.

I read the manhua all over again and in chapter 57, Elsa is talking about having her first kiss and making a promise with someone when they were kids but she was kind of disappointed that Yvonne didn’t remember. So we know that in the first alternate timeline, they did meet when they were kids and seemed pretty close but it wasn’t the Yvonne that was isekai’d because she didn’t know all of the villainess’ childhood.

last edited at Jun 6, 2023 7:17PM

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018

Throw at me messy relationships in vein of The Feelings We All Must Endure, Outro, Haru no Noroi, or the last story in I Can't Tell Anyone. A lighter but dragged out mess like Relationship Guidelines will also suffice.

An additional condition is that I'm in mood for stuff without any supernatural elements (like time travel, dreams of past life as tragic lovers, or an evil amnesiac ex-girlfriend feeling remorseful over her past actions turning out to be a good girl's soul trapped in her body).

If it's a webtoon I probably already know about it but I may have missed something recent.

Something like those ?
- Bad Thinking Diary
- Girl in the Birdcage
So, Do You Wanna Go Out, Or?
- Love Thy Neighbour
- If I Could Reach You
- My Girlfriend's Not Here Today
- After School Love Affairs
- A Secret Just Between You and Me

last edited at May 30, 2023 3:50PM

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018

Hello!

I'm looking for more good non-erotic Yuri where the main cast are adults. I've already read crescent moon and doughnut, along with my cute little kitten.

You can check out the adult life tag

I'm also on the look out for any historically-set Yuri to devour. Preferably excluding NSFW. If there's anything set in the Soviet Union or the early 20th century (1900s-1940s), I'd also like that very very very much.

Hopefully this list will meet your expectations

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018

I'm looking for a yuri manga where the seemingly perfect and popular (possibly student council) love interest of the main girl keeps flashcards on the students under her bed and considers herself trash. I don't remember much else though! Any help is appreciated.

Fragtime

Thankyou!!

You’re welcome !

last edited at May 25, 2023 7:43AM

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018

I'm looking for a yuri manga where the seemingly perfect and popular (possibly student council) love interest of the main girl keeps flashcards on the students under her bed and considers herself trash. I don't remember much else though! Any help is appreciated.

Fragtime

last edited at May 25, 2023 1:43AM

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018

What’s the story with girl and the nurse? There’s like a club that the girl goes to where she’s familiar with the staff.

This?

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018

Searching for this one nsfw oneshot where it's three girls in a party together:: one of them is a thief, an elf mage, and a priestess. They have crazy amounts of sex, slimes are involved, there was this one tentacle monster too, but they have really wholesome interactions in between. It's cute. Can't find it anywhere though so if anyone knows what I'm talking about and has the title- I'll love you forever </3

« Nakayoshi Onna Boukensha wa Yoru ni Naru to Yadoya de Mechakucha Ecchi Suru » ?

Ensel
Anime season 07 May 13:55
joined Mar 12, 2018

The angst in G witch is getting so so good, Sunrise never disappoints when it’s about yuri !

last edited at May 7, 2023 2:22PM

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018

I'm looking for mediaeval/dark-fantasy stories. For example something similar to This World Is Mine by Ajiflower and Ryugong. If the recommendations have under 18s (AKA schoolgirls) then I am not interested.

Your Throne ? But the yuri is very subtext-y

last edited at Mar 26, 2023 2:28PM

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018

Looking for a one shot I thought was Mira but can't find it so it must not be them. Girl with a little magical powers wants to save her barren town. The elves live in paradise, she checks out their land but ends up getting hurt. The queen/princess(?) heals her with her amazing boob milk. Girl leaves, elf lady finds her, they have amazing sex and the land is restored.

Anybody know? Please and thank you.

You’re right, it’s one of Mira’s work but you can’t find it here « Seinaru Chichi no Elf Hime » is the title.

Ensel
joined Mar 12, 2018

Are there any historical manga with yuri elements where the story reflects the reality of the era without taking fantastical or anachronistic liberties with the setting? No matter if it's Nara or Taisho period, Chinese, Korean... The only ones I know are Ends of a Dream and Cocoon.

Getting to Know Grace and Opium ?

joined Mar 12, 2018
Fhqhvm0vsaeekvg

They're so cute...