Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

I am finding it more and more unbelievable that Mitsuki is unpopular when she is constantly rattling off smooth lines so easily without thinking xD

Probably because she doesn't really speak to her classmates to rattle off any smooth lines lol

I feel like Mitsuki is the sort of character who could get called on to read a passage from a book in class and accidentally make the class swoon with her delivery

last edited at Aug 15, 2022 8:47AM

joined May 9, 2017

The parallel between the end of this chapter and the end of chapter 14 is also quite interesting. The panels are almost the exact same, so I think that this time, Aya will understand that they are the same person.

Otherwise the redundancy is quite lazy...

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

if you haven't looked at this artist's image page, you really should. their art is so wonderful, and there's a ton of cute & spicy yuri. they have to be one of my favorite mangaka in terms of art style. i love it so much.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

if you haven't looked at this artist's image page, you really should. their art is so wonderful, and there's a ton of cute & spicy yuri. they have to be one of my favorite mangaka in terms of art style. i love it so much.

It's really funny to see old comments on the ones that would become this series saying "I want this to be a series".

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

I hope it doesn't go to the "Are you having a brother or twin?" misunderstanding route, that will make it completely repetitious. Hope the author will introduce a fresh plot.

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

i hope she realized it

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I want her to realize it but I also want her to think she's crushing on two people at the same time... Ughh

61f8f9de6afa98bcb0f186a1_736_640_20945%20(1)
joined Mar 25, 2021

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

joined Feb 17, 2018

Ugh I can't wait to see more. Aya has good reason be both hurt and also feel like crawling into a hole out of embarrassment, this would be some very justified drama if the author decides to go there

joined May 30, 2022

Please remove the tag "kabedon". First, it is just for threaten. Second, if it is kabedon, that means hetshit.

That's still qualify as Kabedon sorry

It is just punch at wall

joined May 30, 2022

Please remove the tag "kabedon". First, it is just for threaten. Second, if it is kabedon, that means hetshit.

Yeah it's still a Kabedon in action, just not in a "romantic" context.

But the word means romantic for east Asians

joined Mar 21, 2017

Yeah it's still a Kabedon in action, just not in a "romantic" context.

But the word means romantic for east Asians

It has connotations sure but really it just means Wall Bang..

joined Feb 5, 2020

Latest update ........... Noooooooooooooo

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Latest update ........... Noooooooooooooo

We wanted this, but damn it really hurts

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

OH NO SHE KNOWS
THE ABSENCE OF ANY OBVIOUS BLUSHING OR HAPPY-GAY SPARKLES IS MAKING THIS VERY DIFFICULT TO PARSE ON WHETHER IT'S A GOOD REVELATION (for her) OR NOT
I'M SO STRESSED OUT

20220816_233853
joined Feb 17, 2021

I need more

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

OH NO SHE KNOWS
THE ABSENCE OF ANY OBVIOUS BLUSHING OR HAPPY-GAY SPARKLES IS MAKING THIS VERY DIFFICULT TO PARSE ON WHETHER IT'S A GOOD REVELATION (for her) OR NOT
I'M SO STRESSED OUT

Or she think Onii-san send it to Koga and is his GF.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

OH NO SHE KNOWS
I'M SO STRESSED OUT

i do hope that's not the case, i'd rather have Aya be confused and hurt over the fact that she's crushing on a girl and that "Onii-san" lied to her and her coming to terms with that, rather than a bigger "i'm in a love triangle with myself" kinda situation

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

If this actually progresses in a straight forward manner I'd be honestly pleasantly surprised, however I imagine there will be some misunderstanding here haha

Either way I'm rather curious how things will go, thanks for the translation!

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

OH NO SHE KNOWS
I'M SO STRESSED OUT

i do hope that's not the case, i'd rather have Aya be confused and hurt over the fact that she's crushing on a girl and that "Onii-san" lied to her and her coming to terms with that, rather than a bigger "i'm in a love triangle with myself" kinda situation

I think that might be it. She probably thinks "he" already has a gf and doesn't like her. I bet the next stage in the misunderstanding will be Koga convincing Oosawa that Onii-san is her brother and not bf, since she'll probably be too nervous to tell her the truth.

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

The first time connecting the dots seem painful omg

joined Oct 13, 2014

oof that gay awakening hit hard

joined May 1, 2015

Somehow. I get the feeling that gyaru is misunderstanding something.
In before "Koga you are my love rival"

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

By the way, I don't translate the title of the chapters, even though Agu gives them titles, because Amarrez never did, but in this instance, the title has significance.

This chapter has the serie's title on twitter: 気になってた人が男じゃなかった

Which, in this instance, means "The Guy I Was Interested in Wasn’t a Guy"

So, Agu tells us that Aya indeed realized that Onii-san and Koga are one and the same.

No need to search for other interpretations.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

OH NO SHE KNOWS
I'M SO STRESSED OUT

Good call—I’m convinced you’re right. Now she thinks Record-Store-kun is a playa.

I find this to be pretty hilarious. It’s classic farce—the reveal that’s supposed to clarify the situation gets misunderstood so everything gets even more confused.

I mean, poor Oosawa, but that’s what happens when you’re lovestruck into dolthood.

EDIT: Except translator-sama says the chapter title tells us we’re wrong. Ah, well.

last edited at Aug 21, 2022 7:44AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.