Forum › Posts by Laulink

joined Aug 14, 2022

Those two really are the most fucking adorable couple out there <3
Wake up Mitsuki ! Notice her feelings already !

joined Aug 14, 2022

"They still have a long way to go" NO, MAKE THEM KISS /NOW/ !!! Honestly when Aya was like "how do I get it through to her" I half-expected a hug at least T_T

joined Aug 14, 2022

Oh God I love them XD
Can't wait for them to KISS next chapter XD /j

joined Aug 14, 2022

Watcha doing with that weird envelope, Koga ?

joined Aug 14, 2022

Sorry uncle, if you thought Mitsuki would invite you if she won you're out of luck for this year, God has decided that 2023 is the year of the gays XD

joined Aug 14, 2022

That's not the album's effect lady, that's LOVE

joined Aug 14, 2022

Omg Aya XDDD I love that she never even questioned whether Mitsuki being a girl would change her feelings or not, she's just like "my crush is actually a girl, she's so cool I adore her" and SHE'S SO JEALOUS OF HER ACTUAL MATCHMAKER IT'S HILARIOUS XDDD

joined Aug 14, 2022

Disasters, the both of them XDDD

joined Aug 14, 2022

I still am not sure...do the two MCs actually know the other person's identity but decide to act as if they do not know each other?

The one with longer hair (Aya) at first didn't know who the other was, but it's been a few chapters since she figured it out. She acted like she still didn't know because she was upset "Onii-san" didn't tell her the truth/told someone else first (she doesn't know that the someone else figured it out on his own). Now both of them are officially aware of Mitsuki's "second persona" (onii-san) and Mitsuki is now sure that Aya knows.
Hope it helped clear it up !

joined Aug 14, 2022

Good job Mitsuki ! Now it's Aya's turn to do the heavy lifting from just friends to GIRLFRIENDS !
I swear if the last chapter of this manga is not titled "the guy she liked was a girlfriend" (as opposed to this one where it's spelled "girl friend") I will riot.

joined Aug 14, 2022

Ooooh, someone's jealous~

joined Aug 14, 2022

Oooh, ok, Oosawa figured it out. Welp, I'm curious to see how things will go from there ! I just hope that if Oosawa becomes uncomfortable around Koga because she doesn't know how to act now that she knows, Koga will be the one to take the first step into untangling this mess. Oosawa has always been the one to try to push their relationship, but Koga seems genuinely fond of her now, so I hope she'll do something.

joined Aug 14, 2022

Oh oh, I don't like that expression, Oosawa. Does she think Koga is the music guy's girlfriend ? As if they needed even more miscommunication T_T START TALKING IT OUT YOU IDIOTS !

joined Aug 14, 2022

That guy XDDD He's totally playing matchmaker XDDD Also I can't wait for Oosawa to finally interact more with Mitsuki /as/ Mitsuki and start falling for her and having a crisis of "HOW AM I IN LOVE WITH TWO PEOPLE ?! HOW CAN I CHOOSE ONE OVER THE OTHER ?!" before it is revealed that both her crushes are one and the same. This is gonna be COOL !