Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

The extra chapter had me laughing so much with the trolling/ pacifier candy omg lol Id so do that to one of my friends lmao

Honestly the way she's messing with the entire brothel i have a feeling when she meets her bae its going to be super anticlimactic either than or she's going to dominate her with all her sex experiences lol but even if she does find her doesn't this basically finish the entire plot i mean the whole reason/point for her to go to this brothel is to find Mai (her childhood friend) and become girlfriends her waifu etc

It'd be interesting if she and Mai start going out and then need to figure out if that means Mai has to stop working at the brothel/Asumi has to stop going to the brothel. Asumi definitely likes this stuff for more than just finding Mai, it's basically her hobby at this point lmao. I could even see Asumi getting a job there since she gets along with all the girls so well.

Getting a job there? She is going to run this place and enjoy all the benefits.

joined Jan 6, 2017

The extra chapter had me laughing so much with the trolling/ pacifier candy omg lol Id so do that to one of my friends lmao

Honestly the way she's messing with the entire brothel i have a feeling when she meets her bae its going to be super anticlimactic either than or she's going to dominate her with all her sex experiences lol but even if she does find her doesn't this basically finish the entire plot i mean the whole reason/point for her to go to this brothel is to find Mai (her childhood friend) and become girlfriends her waifu etc

It'd be interesting if she and Mai start going out and then need to figure out if that means Mai has to stop working at the brothel/Asumi has to stop going to the brothel. Asumi definitely likes this stuff for more than just finding Mai, it's basically her hobby at this point lmao. I could even see Asumi getting a job there since she gets along with all the girls so well.

Getting a job there? She is going to run this place and enjoy all the benefits.

She'll become the main reference material for training new hires

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

I think it's Yanmaga, not Yanmage lol

FreyjaWolfieN65
Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

heavenly =w= it feels more like speed blind-dating than pay for gay XD i rly love how asumi gets to know all her girls, and it's starting to feel like a yuri harem with the girls talking about her lol want moreee

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Is this done?

YuzukiLovesYuri
Deb6618ca548e649b727673977142848
joined Feb 28, 2022

my favorite chapter so far and I'd rather ship them than the main one (mc x ena best)

joined Jan 14, 2020

Is this done?

Updates have generally been 2-3 months apart and it hasn't been even a month since the last chapter.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

TAKE THE LEAD ASUMI! DO IT NOW!

joined Dec 17, 2021

TAKE THE LEAD ASUMI! DO IT NOW!

Take your kouhai with you, take her with you for all that is good in this world!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Asumi unconsciously seducing Nanao is great.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I kinda just wish this manga was romance between these two they're adorable together.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I kinda just wish this manga was romance between these two they're adorable together.

Asumi is enough woman for an entire harem.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Is there any possibility Mai-chan and Nanao are the same person?

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

she isn't we have seen Mai-chan already and she is working at the brothel Asumi frequents, she just hasn't gotten a reservation from Asumi so they haven't found eachother yet. Nanao really is just someone else.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

she isn't we have seen Mai-chan already and she is working at the brothel Asumi frequents, she just hasn't gotten a reservation from Asumi so they haven't found eachother yet. Nanao really is just someone else.

Mai did get a reservation from Asumi, but was forced to cancel it because she got sick. Or was it Asumi that got sick? I'm more sure that Mai was the one that got sick, but I'm nevertheless not completely sure.

A8579f88-3796-4c80-9233-af508afff917
joined Jul 27, 2019

Mai did get a reservation from Asumi, but was forced to cancel it because she got sick. Or was it Asumi that got sick? I'm more sure that Mai was the one that got sick, but I'm nevertheless not completely sure.

Chapter 6: Asumi got sick. page 27

last edited at Apr 10, 2022 2:15PM

joined Jul 8, 2019

I know this series most definitely doesn't deserve an "idiot couple" tag, but goodness, does it deserve a couple of idiots one...

joined Jan 6, 2017

I know this series most definitely doesn't deserve an "idiot couple" tag, but goodness, does it deserve a couple of idiots one...

I'd say it's closer to Lots of Idiots

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

Nanao's gay panic is truly masterfully done

joined Jul 26, 2016

Dang, Asumi's a natural :o

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Let me guess. Asumi is going to say that she has "somewhere to be" and Nao is going to get worried, assuming its a boyfriend. Then she's gonna follow Asumi and end up seeing her with a sex worker and going into a love hotel together and either she'll realize she's with a prostitute or she'll think that Asumi has a girlfriend.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Okay wow, she seduced that girl effortlessly lol

joined Feb 1, 2021

lol Asumi you charming idiot

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

This is what happens when you make wisdom your dump stats to max out charisma...

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Nao-chan's gay panic moments are building up and are bound to burst. I can't wait to see it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.