Forum › Posts by Sheenah_the_Dino

Sheenah_the_Dino
Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

Um, hang on a moment. Evie's currently rescuing Elsa from imminent death from exposure. Which, the previous version wouldn't have done, would she? Would she have even been on the scene? So, why was Elsa alive in the original timeline?

I know, I know, don't sweat the small time paradoxes.

It could have been the prince in the original timeline. I think it was mentioned at some point that the prince had met Elsa in the past and helped her. Either that, or Evie traveling back in time to save Elsa is part of the closed loop. Meaning she was always the one who saved Elsa, and the reason Evie doesn’t remember their meeting is because it was actually the future version of herself that met Elsa and made the as-yet unrevealed promise.

Yeah I think the story is using the Harry Potter rules of time travel, where you're not really changing anything because it already happened.

Sheenah_the_Dino
Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021
Ladysantos30-1515999736633106432-img1

Oh hell yeah, some Imodna art! Everything with them is just so wholesome, even the nsfw art.

Sheenah_the_Dino
Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

Oh my god they're wearing matching overalls!!! The cuteness overload is too much!!

Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

Oh no, I can already imagine the misunderstandings in the next chapter. Asumi lies to Nanao that she's going to her other job, Nanao follows her out of curiousity, sees her going to the red light district, and assumes she's working as a prostitute. At least that's what I think is going to happen.

Sheenah_the_Dino
Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

I AM SOBBING OH MY GOD. This was so beautiful.. now, guess it's time to re-read the entire story so I can shed even more tears

Sheenah_the_Dino
Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

Kid needs to be in a foster home
Horrible mother
Terrible influence

What exactly is the basis for this astounding assertion?

Obviously they're afraid Youzi will turn gay from living in such environment.

Totally obvious. Absolutely what I meant. I read Yuri manga on a Yuri site to say that characters shouldn't be gay.

No ya dumb
The mother is a playboy (playgirl?) constantly switchin between girls
It's cute and all to see the daughter wants to help her choose but she doesn't realize is that her mother doesn't want to choose, just wants to fool around. I really hope the daughter doesn't grow up acting like that. That's just trouble waitin to happen

But sure let's go straight to callin people "homophobic"

I think calling her mom a player is a bit much. She’s an actress that stars in a lot of films with other actresses. During promotional events and maybe even on screen, they have a close relationship. She’s explained that to her daughter but Youzi hasn’t grasped that yet. Now, her mom may (or may not) have real feelings for one of those actresses, but she probably won’t act on those feelings for any number of reasons. Regardless, she’s not a player and she’s not made out to be one either.

That, plus even if she was, are you seriously saying her daughter needs to be taken away from her for that? Wtf are we even talking about here? People are allowed to casually date different people. Hell, people are allowed to have sex without looking for a committed relationship. You can't just slut shame her for having an active dating life, let alone say her DAUGHTER NEEDS TO BE PUT IN A FOSTER HOME. Wtf.

Sheenah_the_Dino
Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

Aren't they spoiling a movie that has yet to be released?

Ikr?? I was thinking the same thing. They're just giving away that whole plot twist.

Sheenah_the_Dino
Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

I can't really tell whether he fired her for being famous, or for being famously GAY. Either way, fuck that guy.

Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

Originally I was dreading the moment that her mother would inevitably find out about them, but now that It has happened I'm honestly relieved. Something really had to change, the way things were just wasn't healthy. Best they get the drama out of the way and start processing all that toxicity (and then we can get to the good stuff)

Sheenah_the_Dino
Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

Wait, Miyako is 19 years old? Isn't that considered underaged in Japan?

Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

The Chinese language prolly has some sort of onomatopoeia of its own for hearbeats...

Alsdkjfalsdkfjsdfl I'm crying that's definitely not how you say that in Dutch. The normal way to describe a heartbeat in Dutch is probably something like "badoem badoem", or some variation on that. But "boenk boenk" just sounds very dumb haha.

Sheenah_the_Dino
Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

So... let me get this straight. Her mother walked in on them kissing.... and she still thinks they're just friends? I'm not buying it, she knows what's going on but is playing dumb.

Sheenah_the_Dino
Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

So what exactly happened to that soup? Did Yvonne levitate it or something? There was a moment of it in midair which I couldn't tell if it was just in mid-arc or if someone was doing magic on it. I didn't see anything all over the floor. Did I miss something?

Iyvonne did indeed levitate it. You can see her holding her hand out in that panel as if casting a spell, and there's a magical wirlwind underneath the soup. I get that you didn't see it though, it would have been a bit less subtle if you could see the wind originating from her hand. I mainly understood what was happening because Elsa mentioned using magic to stop the bowl earlier.

Sheenah_the_Dino
Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

DSLKFJASLKDJ I lost it at that last minute plot-twist.
I guess the cat's out of the bag.

Sheenah_the_Dino
Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

So... question. Does Miyako know that Asako is a lesbian at this point? I tried going back to previous chapters but it's left kind of vague? In chapter 5 Hato tells her the story about Asako's ex, but they skip over the story so idk whether she told her the ex was a girl

Sheenah_the_Dino
Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

I'm very confused as to why people are talking about ntr here. No one is even dating? Doesn't that make it impossible? Am I misunderstanding what ntr means??

Sheenah_the_Dino
Prunus Girl discussion 22 Nov 04:56
Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

Of all the "trans-ish but not quite trans" manga I've read when I was still figuring myself out, this is probably the only one that I still like after coming out as trans. It's cute and funny, and like the person above this said, it's not really too offensive despite all the "but he's a boy" jokes.
Plus, the art style is really cute, and I just genuinely enjoy the whole story and most of the characters.
(Satou can die tho, with her "I actually think gay relationships should be forbidden but it's okay because I like it")

Sheenah_the_Dino
Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

Me, at the cover: wow that outfit is really cute.
Mahiru, on the next page: it's become really annoying how often people call me "cute".
Me: oh crap sorry!

Sheenah_the_Dino
Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

Omg did she seriously just show up at her house unannounced? When her parents think she's just another roommate and her other relatives think she's her boyfriend? This is gonna get complicated.

Sheenah_the_Dino
Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

Lol the credits, "Big gay caused Covid-19"

Sheenah_the_Dino
Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

she walked around the cultural festival as a boiling pot of sapphic lust

Bless you for this visual, I can't stop laughing

Sheenah_the_Dino
Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

Oh my god
Finally
Someone they can be open with and rest easy with
Hopefully the rest of their friends can follow behind, but for now it's an amazing and wonderful start
Baby steps, one at a time

Yeah it definitely feels like the moment they will tell their friends is getting closer. Chidori already misspoke around their friends before, and now that they are able to act lovey-dovey around someone else, I suspect it will happen more often.
Then again, since it's been dragged out for this long, and the end of their school time together is drawing nearer, I suspect they will wait to tell their friends around graduation, and then the manga will most likely end (though I hope it might continue after that like with Asagao to Kase-san).

Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

I love how they are now both dreading this rule. Hopefully they will work this out within one chapter though, the only good thing about drama is when it is resolved.

Sheenah_the_Dino
Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

Im guessing one of the friends texted "what was that comment"

That actually makes a lot of sense! It's probably Kumako then. Though sadly I still think it'll most likely be college related. We can hope though! (T^T)

Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

Oh man this was so good. That complicated feeling of "not really hating your body" is so relatable. I remember reading an autobiographic book once about a trans woman, but that book somehow convinced me that I WASN'T trans, because the main character made it sound like you had to hate your dick so much that you wanted to chop it off in order to be trans. At that point I honestly didn't care about that, I just wanted to wear girl's clothes.

I'm so happy to actually see well-written trans characters in manga! Hope this is becoming a trend! (with the light novel of another yuri manga also having great trans representation)