Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

This last girls is a Sadako ism character, i think, who similar to the ring girls, quited

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Golly, Asumi sure does like having sex with women.

Chibi%20flustered%20shizuku%20giving%20eris%20a%20bento
joined Jun 19, 2020

I was wondering if the pacifier candy would play a part, happy to see it did lol

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

wooooohoohoooooo that was ridiculously hot. This series is beyond S-tier, it's like X-tier or something. every chapter knocks it out of the park.

joined Jun 17, 2018

Nice. It seems the mangaka knew many readers missed sex scenes as it was not available in the last chapter, so she drew this extra chapter to compensate.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Golly, Asumi sure does like having sex with women.

They must be really good friends

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

Man I wonder when she’ll find her friend

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Add her to the list of people we want to keep seeing with Asumi. On one hand, there’s so many great and cute characters, on the other hand it makes pretty hard to choose one or a handful of ppl for Asumi to end up that we just gotta root for the harem. I really hope Asumi develops some more confidence while also retaining her charming shy self bc honestly that’s one of her best traits even as brothel going connoisseur

last edited at Feb 18, 2022 10:46PM

Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

Mommy fetish unlocked

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

If they make a drinking game for this manga, one of the lines will be:

• Every time a HOTW (ho of the week) thinks Asumi is adorable and wants to keep her: chug.
Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think the author is mean. Asumi-chan's love of Mai-chan is pure and beautiful. The lesbian brothels are just the obstacle she has to overcome to save her maiden. Also, "broke ... how??" is pretty funny.

last edited at Feb 19, 2022 1:45PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I think the author is mean. Asumi-chan's love of Mai-chan is pure and beautiful. The lesbian brothels are just the obstacle she has to overcome to save her maiden.

Mind sharing the brand of weed you are smoking with the rest of the book club?

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I think the author is mean. Asumi-chan's love of Mai-chan is pure and beautiful. The lesbian brothels are just the obstacle she has to overcome to save her maiden. Also, "broke ... how??" is pretty funny.

I think the author is pretty generous! Asumi out there living her best life, looking for her love while enjoying the time she has with some amazing women!

joined Dec 13, 2018

Why am I simultaneously reading a manga about lesbian brothels, and rooting for the main character to stop going to lesbian brothels and settle down with a nice girl?

my internal impulses don't make a lick of sense

We need a poll, how many of us are like u

https://linkto.run/p/P1RF2JDD I guess

damn

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

I think the author is mean. Asumi-chan's love of Mai-chan is pure and beautiful. The lesbian brothels are just the obstacle she has to overcome to save her maiden.

Mind sharing the brand of weed you are smoking with the rest of the book club?

Pretty good stuff into get that far up high. I don’t think the author ever said Asumi was in love with Mai if we’re being honest, but rather she just feels like they blew the one time anyone had shown that much interest in her due to the fact she was just kid and didn’t really know what was going. Plus they were friends so even if they didn’t get together, she’d still have a friend she could reconnect with

joined Apr 1, 2013

The extra chapter had me laughing so much with the trolling/ pacifier candy omg lol Id so do that to one of my friends lmao

Honestly the way she's messing with the entire brothel i have a feeling when she meets her bae its going to be super anticlimactic either than or she's going to dominate her with all her sex experiences lol but even if she does find her doesn't this basically finish the entire plot i mean the whole reason/point for her to go to this brothel is to find Mai (her childhood friend) and become girlfriends her waifu etc

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

• Every time a HOTW (ho of the week) thinks Asumi is adorable and wants to keep her: chug.

Death by alcohol intoxication!
Coz every fucking sexworker in that online brothel wants Asumi!
CTTOI, this is pretty much proof of authorial Mary-Sue-ish self-insertion in her main character. :v

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

CTTOI, this is pretty much proof of authorial Mary-Sue-ish self-insertion in her main character. :v

No Mary Sue here, Asumi isn't inately capable of overcoming any obstacle and she very much does have some character flaws

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Apart from the fact that this is obviously a gag manga, is it really so unrealistic for women who have sex for a living and (presumably) enjoy what they do to take a liking to a young, cute customer who gives them great reactions? It's not like they're all falling deeply in love with Asumi, they're basically just saying "I wouldn't mind doing that chick again"

joined Jul 26, 2016

After all - Asumi isn't just a good customer but also a rewarding one. You quickly learn to appreciate those in a service-sector job :v

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The extra chapter had me laughing so much with the trolling/ pacifier candy omg lol Id so do that to one of my friends lmao

Honestly the way she's messing with the entire brothel i have a feeling when she meets her bae its going to be super anticlimactic either than or she's going to dominate her with all her sex experiences lol but even if she does find her doesn't this basically finish the entire plot i mean the whole reason/point for her to go to this brothel is to find Mai (her childhood friend) and become girlfriends her waifu etc

I'm sure you're right. They should at least give her some hope soon. If she runs out of money before meeting Mai-chan, isn't it sad?

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

Speaking about prostitution & brothel stories, anyone knows if these two are still in scanlation and we'll get new chaps at some point?

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/i_wouldnt_mind_being_loved

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/panel_x_magic

joined Jun 3, 2014

All the nipple play makes me think of Homura Subaru. Despite the lack of lactation, I'd like to this has their approval. Asumi just needs to come out and accept her desire for a "mommy" to suck on some mommy milkers.

Honestly I like the way Itsuki Kuro draws breasts a lot more than Homura Subaru. This series consistently has what I’d consider to be some of the best anatomy and sex scenes in any nsfw comic I’ve ever seen.

That's because Itsuki Kuro isn't a virgin

Itsuki Kuro FUCKS

Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

It'd be interesting if she and Mai start going out and then need to figure out if that means Mai has to stop working at the brothel/Asumi has to stop going to the brothel. Asumi definitely likes this stuff for more than just finding Mai, it's basically her hobby at this point lmao. I could even see Asumi getting a job there since she gets along with all the girls so well.

joined Aug 23, 2013

When is senpai's turn?

To reply you must either login or sign up.