Forum › The Results of My Author/Classmate Discovering My Yuri Obsession discussion

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Hell yeah! My ship will finally sail!

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

What a place for a series to go on break ...

Dang curve it is! "orz

joined Dec 3, 2017

iirc the author had some personal things come up, so this break wasn't quite exactly planned... the cliffhanger was perfect timing tho. they seem to be back at work tho so maybe updates soon. i miss my daily dose of cute :(

at least kon does post comments on them on twitter sometimes and draws a few shorts (they posted for tanabata)

last edited at Jul 17, 2021 12:40AM

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

and we were this close to the wedding

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Why do I feel like at some scene / point MC will shipped them ://

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

That was not a good wingman move.
Unless she sensed that the declaration was going to be ignored instead of followed up, and she wanted to make sure it was acknowledged as the truth?
We'lll find out after the break, I guess.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Okay, uhhh....were the chapters mixed up? We're looking at completely different characters now.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Huh? Was Io always into pink hair girl? I thought she was into julie

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Okay, uhhh....were the chapters mixed up? We're looking at completely different characters now.

No, it's in the same order as in the webcomic...
... and the introduction of the pink girl still didn't pay off. We know jack shit about her (apart from vague things), she does weird stuff, who knows why, I'm not sure I care.

Huh? Was Io always into pink hair girl? I thought she was into julie

They were depicted together few chapters back, the ones about the night stroll.

last edited at Jul 23, 2021 6:15PM

joined Jan 4, 2021

I'm kinda confused

Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-ydiwshq0rx
joined Jan 5, 2021

Pardun?? Head empty didn't understand

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Well she’s crying now but since she seemed to get over Saonji relatively quickly I think she’ll be fine

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I'm confused.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Is this from a different comic?

joined Jun 30, 2017

I'm also confused. Did we skip an episode somewhere?

joined Jun 11, 2016

I'm kinda confused

Pardun?? Head empty didn't understand

I'm also confused. Did we skip an episode somewhere?

before everyone gets too confused, I'd like to explain ch84 from what I understand.

So we all know that Pink-haired girl is friend with the blonde, while the blonde (io-chan?) has a crush on her. Pretty sure that after ch79, they went home and slept together (idk if they did anything or not). And then the morning after, Pink-haired girl just rushed out to go find Tachibana Hiromi (the author girl) and interrupted them in ch83.

This chapter, ch84, is about io-chan(?) talking with her friends about her situation and how she felt, in a roundabout "my friend" way. You know, when you want to talk about some awkward situation without revealing that it's you who is in that situation?

Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-ydiwshq0rx
joined Jan 5, 2021

^
Woah thanks .i must've been really nauseated to not getting this

Kary3
joined Apr 3, 2021

Yeaaah I'm one of the people working on the series and it was really jarring to make that jump when it got started again. But below is what the TL and I have kind of pieced together:

remember when they were exploring at night
its implied that pink twin tails crashed at yellow long hair's room that night
YLH catches feels, PTT leaves in the morning without saying anything (presumably trying to get away sneakily as she doesnt wake YLH up), which hurts YLH's feelings

I get that it's confusing, and even that (which I'm not even 100% sure is correct but fits?) took me and TL a while to try to piece together. Again, it's a massive fucking jump and idk why author chose to continue series w/ this--but this makes the most sense? I think? Anyway, we've kept our TLs pretty close to the original JP text (not a lot of things to localize in this series overall, so not super difficult to achieve almost literal TLs with only minor changes), and those TLs fit the above narrative decently well. If anyone is a turbo JP master though, do let me know if you've identified something we've missed.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Look at all the Yuri People!

joined Jun 25, 2021

tachibana
very cute

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Wait who does the pink-haired girl like-

joined Jan 4, 2021

I see, so the school has fellow women of culture

joined Jul 25, 2021

Ok so am I dum dum or does this chapter (85) imply that pink hairs girl doesn't want the author and blond to get together or is just as dense, but like she also seems to flirt so she does understand that shit

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

Something has gone wrong with this series.

943cce4f712f471e75140ebf05d6011f
joined Feb 9, 2021

I thought Pink hair girl and tachibana were childhood friends since yellow hair girl shipped them that way, and now apparently it's the other yellow hair girl that is the childhood friend? I'm so confused right now...

last edited at Jul 26, 2021 7:52AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.