Forum › Posts by lucario14

lucario14
School Zone discussion 01 Dec 02:25
Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

So Yatsude would be more like "Ey im walkin ere"? That's cool.

lucario14
School Zone discussion 01 Dec 00:20
joined Apr 4, 2014

So these chapters aren't part of volume 4? How long would it take to finish the volume when it hasn't even started??? Ningiyau pls...impatience aside it was a pretty funny chapter.

lucario14
Image Comments 25 Nov 03:41
joined Apr 4, 2014
70312391_p0

Its been forever but my love for this ship won't stop. The comment above really took some time for me to process tho.

lucario14
Image Comments 25 Nov 03:37
joined Apr 4, 2014
Exb-n7cumaitk1z-orig

One day Ryo is gonna do things differently...

lucario14
Image Comments 17 Nov 00:37
joined Apr 4, 2014
84448594_p0

^Banned

lucario14
Image Comments 17 Nov 00:35
joined Apr 4, 2014
Ez6r-i1u0ayykem-orig

We back! Adora probably looking at ways to make a cat girlfriend happy

joined Apr 4, 2014

Yes I remember when I graduated at 16 and started dating my sister...

lucario14
Yuru Yuri discussion 11 Nov 04:19
joined Apr 4, 2014

Just when I was thinking Yui x Kyouko was endgame. These two were so cute together im happy for Ayano and all these shippers that came out of nowhere.

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

Oh wow this was really good. I didn't expect this from a love live doujin im glad I read it i normally steer clear of most maki x nico because most of them are so repetitive.

joined Apr 4, 2014

Yaoi

joined Apr 4, 2014

Takuya is the biggest mood. Also can we please bring it back to @Raywis's post? Like I need to feel something too because my social life is a graveyard

lucario14
School Zone discussion 26 Oct 02:03
joined Apr 4, 2014

Thank you for the sprinkle of food that you've thrown at me. Aahhh Yatsude is the best. Lewd Kishiya is everything. Akutami school days looks pretty interesting and so does that girl next to the student council president, is that the idol Yatsude is into? Well we'll find out middle of 2021. *cries in hiatus

Edit: also also who is that other shrine maiden???

last edited at Oct 26, 2020 2:05AM

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

As the title suggests...an Unrequited love, oh how shocking. But the last page suggests that those two get to know each other again and since Uta is all grown up now she's a different person and who knows maybe fall in love requitedly.

lucario14
Image Comments 10 Oct 03:07
joined Apr 4, 2014
84679487_p0

The ice masters can turn up the heat

lucario14
School Zone discussion 08 Oct 20:29
joined Apr 4, 2014

Ok a lot of things got answered this chapter. I was wondering why Yatsude was so obsessed with Rei's behavior..now we know why coz she destroyed her image of a pretty girl hahaha.

Now one of two things can happen. First she figures out Rei's deal and becomes more accepting of the idiot couple, or she becomes even more infuriated and tries to sabotage their relationship. Either way volume 4 will be great can't wait...so see you all in a year I suppose.

Ps Yatsude is best girl but Kishiya is an actual queen damn she looks amazing.

lucario14
School Zone discussion 07 Oct 19:49
joined Apr 4, 2014

Yatsude, the yuri detective.

It seems like she over analyzes everything and is far from actually figuring things out. Also it seems to me like Yatsude is way closer to Kei than Rei.

I'd be amazed if she got it exactly, but it still seems like she figured them out pretty well. She even noticed the distance between them. It's also funny cause what prevents her from thinking they're a couple is also one of the reasons that keep Kei from thinking about things too deeply in the first place: Yokoe's idiocy (purposeful or not).

Hmm no I still think she's way off like in volume 1 extra 2 page 3 she went off in some tangent. Also those background characters in volume 1 extra 1 know exactly whats going on in the last page, more than the girl who hangs out with them?

Just reread v1 extra 2 since I forgot about it, but looks like she'd already started suspecting they had a "different" kind of friendship even then, so she was pretty accurate. And as for extra 1, I don't know what you mean by how the bg characters "know exactly what's going on" when they're thoughts are just "the idiot couple is at it again". Do you mean they got the "idiot couple" right? Yeah, they're both idiots but they're definitely not a "couple". That's the issue. Unless I'm talking about the wrong extra here(?).

Sorry to bring up the past but...this chapter highlights it. Yatsude hung out with these two for longer than Tsubaki but Tsubaki figured it out way sooner. Yatsude is a baka lol. But she do look good in a swimsuit. Kei tho damn girl <3

lucario14
School Zone discussion 07 Oct 05:00
joined Apr 4, 2014

Beach chapter next :D .These two are so cute, Kaname sleeping in might have been for the best.

lucario14
School Zone discussion 06 Oct 05:12
joined Apr 4, 2014

I agree with @SanitySample this forum is nuts, including me. #HiiragiDidNothingWrong #crackshipenemiestolovers

lucario14
School Zone discussion 05 Oct 22:56
joined Apr 4, 2014

This was the worst chapter to read just after getting up early. Fuck you Kaname I want to sleep too. Poly is winning atm but if you people are against it hear me out. Hinako x Tsubaki....Kaname x Yatsude. Did I blow your minds?

joined Apr 4, 2014

I swear if I read ONE more story where the characters like each other but don't say anything i will swear so loud the neighbours will hear me

lucario14
School Zone discussion 04 Oct 02:39
joined Apr 4, 2014

It seems like she over analyzes everything and is far from actually figuring things out. Also it seems to me like Yatsude is way closer to Kei than Rei.

I'd be amazed if she got it exactly, but it still seems like she figured them out pretty well. She even noticed the distance between them. It's also funny cause what prevents her from thinking they're a couple is also one of the reasons that keep Kei from thinking about things too deeply in the first place: Yokoe's idiocy (purposeful or not).

Hmm no I still think she's way off like in volume 1 extra 2 page 3 she went off in some tangent. Also those background characters in volume 1 extra 1 know exactly whats going on in the last page, more than the girl who hangs out with them?

lucario14
School Zone discussion 04 Oct 01:53
joined Apr 4, 2014

Yatsude probably hung out with Fuji, who is the most predictable person on the planet, and somehow convinced herself that she's a mastermind because Fuji constantly asks her for advice. Now that she'd dealing with some real insanity, she's pissed at her lack of insight, and further annoyed by how Fuji and Tsubaki are both growing their friend circles. Therefore, Yatsude's tendency to randomly grab everything within sight is actually a coping mechanism that she uses to deal with all her friends eventually leaving her behind. She's lesbian Barney Stinson, y'all.

Ok this makes so much sense. Even if you're wrong this is one hell of a headcannon

lucario14
School Zone discussion 03 Oct 22:38
joined Apr 4, 2014

lucario14
School Zone discussion 02 Oct 04:38
joined Apr 4, 2014

Hmm good points the nurse seems done with her shit but that aloof attitude is what Hiiragi probably seems comfortable with. Also a lot of people seem to hate Hiiragi and are disappointed with Yatsude slapping a girl's ass lol.

lucario14
School Zone discussion 02 Oct 00:41
joined Apr 4, 2014

The comments section usially enhances the reading experience not diminish it...i don't think anyone has been thirsting over a character but anyway I wonder why the nurse is so disinterested in Hiiragi? Also why does Hiiragi actually like her so much?