Forum › The Results of My Author/Classmate Discovering My Yuri Obsession discussion

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Having a beeper to summon a lady with a sword to defend you

Sounds like one of those one-shots with overly long and descriptive titles.

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

I used a beeper to summon a lady with a sword to defend me from a yandere and take me to a yuri world of true love while I was writing a yuri novel for my beloved Saonji

last edited at May 28, 2021 10:16AM

Bb8a9f6b-acc2-4e0f-90f6-d54026cb173e_1_201_a
joined Feb 16, 2021

As much as I’m trying to I don’t really see any yuri between the two girls I tried but sensei is just way to emotionless for me to catch anything it really is just a sensei and fan relationship even with my biased yuri vision

Bb8a9f6b-acc2-4e0f-90f6-d54026cb173e_1_201_a
joined Feb 16, 2021

I used a beeper to summon a lady with a sword to defend me from a yandere and take me to a yuri world of true love while I was writing a yuri novel for my beloved Saonji

Ok this is fucking amazing it really is the perfect oneshot name

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Sold.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Hey I’d buy that

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

As much as I’m trying to I don’t really see any yuri between the two girls I tried but sensei is just way to emotionless for me to catch anything it really is just a sensei and fan relationship even with my biased yuri vision

She's certainly subtle, but I think her affection is evident. The rose situation is the most blatant. When fan told her that there's meaning to a number of flowers given, sensei immediately googled it a left fan with 9. What a Chad. There were other moments but I'd need to reread to remember them.

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

She's certainly subtle, but I think her affection is evident. The rose situation is the most blatant. When fan told her that there's meaning to a number of flowers given, sensei immediately googled it a left fan with 9. What a Chad. There were other moments but I'd need to reread to remember them.

Also, when she looks at Saonji, what she sees is Saonji's smiling face radiating golden light that washes over everything.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

That's basically the whole point of Kuudere: she is much less emotive than most people, but she still has feelings just like everyone else.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

That's basically the whole point of Kuudere: she is much less emotive than most people, but she still has feelings just like everyone else.

Yeah I feel like I've seen it several times on these forums, where people think a character being "emotionless" means that they don't have feelings and can't be loving. People can have a lot of inner emotions and be mostly or even completely incapable of being outwardly emotive. I find it surprising that some and maybe even many people have never met anyone that has difficulty in this regard.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I’m so confused, so sensei is into blondie but blondie maybe is? Even though she didn’t want to be?

joined Jan 29, 2021

OH FFS JUST KISS WOULD YOU

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

I’m so confused, so sensei is into blondie but blondie maybe is? Even though she didn’t want to be?

At least from what I understand (and sorry for the terrible english as well):
The blondie thinks that Sensei is raising yuri flags without realizing it, she's falling for Sensei and doesn't want that to happen because of what Sensei said early in the series which might imply that she's not really into yuri and falling for straight girls is never a good thing.
At least that's what she thinks

last edited at May 28, 2021 6:03PM

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

Tachibana can fall in love with Saonji and not feel fear about it, because that's how she is. Saonji is bouncing off the walls and door of the closet she's in and the hinges are about to break off every time she slams into the door.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

The blondie thinks that Sensei is raising yuri flags without realizing it, she's falling for Sensei and doesn't want that to happen because of what Sensei said early in the series which might imply that she's not really into yuri and falling for straight girls is never a good thing.

Oh I see! Thank you very much and it was perfect english

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

Is this an Utena Revolutionary reference???

Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

Oh she's GOING FOR IT!

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

This is definitely a name title for a creepy pasta.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I like how people always add “sorry for bad English,” and then, proceed to do better than a lot of native speakers.

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

Who's that pink haired girl?!
i wonder why do i hate almost all pink haired girl
Saonji! get your girl!

last edited at May 29, 2021 12:16PM

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

if that girl do something annoying,i'll hate her

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

What does "moya" mean? As in a couple of chapters ago.

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

What does "moya" mean? As in a couple of chapters ago.

lmao was wondering about it as well, but i think it translates to pain or pangs or something

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

^ Yeah, until the Japanese get here "pang" ought to do. I did some quick and dirty research and apparently "moya" is a word for fog or mist and can also be a term for depression or sadness. So I guess "moya" would mean "vague pangs of sadness" here. That's why Saonji questioned herself about the "moya" right before her girlfriend got cornered by the yandere.
Or, I'm way off.

last edited at May 30, 2021 10:28AM

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

note sensei blushed from blondie's words during chapter 4

To reply you must either login or sign up.