Forum › Posts by Megumiaki

Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

Hahahaha this is great, and I agree, it needs more premises!

Megumiaki
Image Comments 26 Feb 21:20
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019
Eumimouviaeoxoe-orig

Nice, Egg Yuri!

Neiru x Rika and Momoe x Ai would actually both be pretty good pairings.

Scratch that: Ai x Everyone!

last edited at Feb 27, 2021 1:02AM

Megumiaki
Twin Yuri discussion 24 Feb 23:01
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

I remember seeing these on Hachiko's Twitter ages ago. Quality stuff.

Megumiaki
What? discussion 24 Feb 01:08
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

Oh lord, the carnage

Megumiaki
Image Comments 23 Feb 00:42
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

Bruh lmao

Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

Is it just me, or is the moon shown in two different phases in the same night in chapter 12? I wonder if it's for symbolic reasons...

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/crescent_moon_and_doughnuts_ch12#17

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/crescent_moon_and_doughnuts_ch12#30

last edited at Feb 19, 2021 1:00AM

Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

Interesting about the Line and region lock. Wonder if you'll find a way around it?

One solution might be to find somebody who actually lives in Japan and have them access the chapters.

Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

Man, what a great manga. It takes a controversial topic and creates a love story that makes sense and feels right. It's also the kind of story you can only tell with yuri or yaoi (since a fully heterosexual 3-way equilateral relationship is by definition impossible), which I always love to see. This is the kind of story that helps set yuri apart from other types of romance; you won't find a story like this anywhere else.

As for the manga itself, I felt that it was, for the most part, masterfully structured and planned out to bring everything to a natural conclusion where all three of them loved the other two, and where they were able to find the courage and motivation necessary to take the plunge and form an actual 3-way relationship. I did feel like I could have used maybe one or two more chapters to make certain developments feel less sudden (such as Akira developing romantic feelings for Mayuki and Rin developing feelings for Akira), but otherwise I have no complaints. The kiss scenes were hot as hell, and I need more of them.

Alright, now the only natural progression is for Canno to continue to write about increasingly larger polyamories. Up next: 4-way!

last edited at Feb 17, 2021 1:12AM

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

Aaaaah this is adorable!! I love how both Calli and Kiara are completely confused at the end.

Megumiaki
6:30 AM discussion 12 Feb 00:07
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

Yeah, every one of this artist's works on this site has a special thanks to "mom" for helping with the art in some way. Coolest mom ever.

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

HOLY SHIT it's about fucking time!!!! Let's gooooo! If, after all that, Fujishiro had still managed to find some way to continue to avoid her feelings, I was about ready to throw my phone. I gotta hand it to the author, they really did a good job of making this development as hype as possible by constantly edging us and teasing us throughout the series up until this point.

Aki-kun, your sacrifice for the sake of the greater good will be remembered!!!

We're definitely not out of the woods yet, though. One of the two princesses may have overcome her uselessness, but I doubt Kurokawa is just going to say "great, I love you too!" and they both live happily ever after.

last edited at Feb 11, 2021 5:49PM

Megumiaki
Gachinko discussion 11 Feb 00:35
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

Almost 18 years later, we've reached 700 pages of uploads under the Yuri tag...and this is the oldest one, huh.

Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

This is seriously one of the best series of oneshots I've ever read. I reread the first one for the third time in preparation for reading this, and it was just as good as the first time I read it. It takes some strong feelings of love to maintain a relationship with someone who doesn't speak the same language as you and doesn't live in the same country as you. Basically, I can really feel their love for each other, and it warms my heart.

Megumiaki
Vocabulary discussion 07 Feb 16:40
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

Thank you for coming to my TED talk XD

Careful what you wish for girl

Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

We love a couple of switches

Megumiaki
Citrus + discussion 07 Feb 03:01
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

Nah, they're definitely gonna do it by the end of this. Yuzu has spent a decent part of the last two chapters thinking about how much she wants to have sex with Mei. There's no way all that foreshadowing is just gonna go nowhere...right?

Also, I just want to add, I love how this chapter just felt like another chapter of the original Citrus. Just Yuzu and Mei being an adorkable couple together :)

last edited at Feb 7, 2021 3:04AM

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

Man, that confession scene really got me. I could really feel Umi losing hope more and more as she continued to speak, and when those feelings overflowed and she started crying, I felt like I was about to do the same.

Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

There's gotta be a galge out there where you just ship the heroines. Anyone?

Not a galge, but FE's support system allows you to put folks together and develop their relationship through various levels. Wish someone adapted that system to a yuri game, though it'd probably be a pain to write scripts for every possible combination, especially if you're gonna go for a wholeass relationship arc with contributions from the other characters. I think it'd be sustainable with 4-5 heroines, though, and most VNs with routes are obscenely long anyway.

One of the first bits of yuri/yaoi I was ever exposed to was these fanmade same-sex romance support conversations for Awakening and Fates. They had one for basically every pairing possible, even ones that didn't normally support in game. They're probably still out there on Youtube somewhere, too.

Megumiaki
Image Comments 06 Feb 01:10
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019
5wgzjm7

I'm stuff

Megumiaki
Image Comments 06 Feb 01:09
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019
Bottomroleplaynosafeword

Byleth says "consent is key"

Megumiaki
Image Comments 06 Feb 01:04
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019
86312915_p2

ame got ground pounded instead i see

Reversal?

last edited at Feb 6, 2021 1:04AM

Megumiaki
Image Comments 06 Feb 01:02
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019
Yasashii_naizou_1291614575775764482

What the shit

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

This was hillarious, I cracked up at multiple points, like the ramen coming out of the onigiri and the copyright infringement line

Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

That sure is...a hamster.

Megumiaki
Image Comments 02 Feb 01:25
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019
87387982_p0

Isn't this a reference to a meme or something? I swear I've seen those exact lines somewhere before.