Megumiaki
Image Comments 26 Oct 21:56
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019
En-1319204648041889792

Ayumu gets revenge for episode 2

Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

Jesus, that jumpscare on the credits page... Warn me next time.

Megumiaki
Image Comments 23 Oct 22:52
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019
Yuupomu%20ki%20ga%20aru

@Chai Translation :)

last edited at Oct 23, 2020 11:28PM

Megumiaki
Image Comments 23 Oct 21:43
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019
Yuupomu%20ki%20ga%20aru

Ooh, my first TL on this site! I just love everything about this image.

YuuPomu forever!

last edited at Oct 23, 2020 9:44PM

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

Everyone: Man, I sure am tired of time skip endings in yuri manga.
Author: Two time skips in the final chapter, coming right up!

In all seriousness, I'm not sure how to feel about this ending. I certainly didn't expect it to come so soon, which is probably why I'm unsure. I didn't think there was a clear ending in sight yet, so it just kind of feels like, "Oh, I guess it's over now. Okay." And not like it was brought to a natural and meaningful conclusion. I am glad that everyone seems to be happy now, so that's something. It's not a horrible ending, but it caught me off guard, leaving me a bit unsatisfied. I guess it felt like the manga was about to do more things, interesting things, and didn't.

The fact also remains that the central dramatic question of the manga titled "My Unrequited Love" has always been Will Uta's love ever be requited?, a question that is never really answered. I guess the answer might be supposed to be "No", and I'm not really sure what my feelings on that are if that's the case, but the lack of clarity on top of that makes it feel disappointing and confusing. There's some good stuff in this manga, but I can't help but feel that it missed the mark a bit with what it was trying to do.

last edited at Oct 22, 2020 10:57PM

Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

This is some of the most intense shit I've ever read, and I love it. That was one hell of a first kiss scene. It's totally fucked up and crazy, but that's why I find it so interesting.

Also, oh how the tables have turned.

last edited at Oct 20, 2020 2:37AM

Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

That "you're turning yourself in?" joke was brilliant, I actually laughed out loud

Megumiaki
Image Comments 16 Oct 21:38
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019
Ejt1lckvkaeq32e-orig

Episode 2 was so good, I can't wait for more of this

Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

I guess we can add ballroom dancing to the list of things that have a yuri manga written about them

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

Pretty OoC and random, but funny nonetheless

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

For how much of a crack ship this is, they were pretty in-character (particularly Setsuna...I feel like that's exactly how she'd act in that situation).

It's nice and all they already started making doujins from Nijigasaki, and this one is pretty well drawn, but the series only aired 1 episode so far and I don't watch the mvs or read the 4-koma so I don't understand a shit about the pairings yet.

While the anime just started (finally!!), the Nijigaku girls have been around for a while now. Their story has been told through the mobile School Idol Festival All Stars game, which they're more or less the main focus of. The game's been out for over a year, and there's a ton of quality story content to flesh these characters out. The anime canon is expected to differ quite a bit from the SIFAS canon though (in fact, it already has), so even those of us who play the game can look forward to a new and exciting story with the anime.

Megumiaki
Image Comments 09 Oct 20:21
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019
Bsn6u4qcyaegxsn-orig

No such thing as too much Ristelle

Megumiaki
School Zone discussion 07 Oct 19:58
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

Hang on, hold the phone...
Tsuu-chan best character??

Megumiaki
Image Comments 06 Oct 01:24
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019
Eqtjbsruwaertkk-orig

^^^The bottom left one, of course! That can't be good for her back!

last edited at Oct 6, 2020 1:24AM

Megumiaki
Image Comments 06 Oct 00:56
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019
83604433_p0

I love how this artist draws these two

Megumiaki
Image Comments 06 Oct 00:42
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019
84806463_p4

Hair down Yu gang

Also any YuuPomu is good YuuPomu

last edited at Oct 6, 2020 12:43AM

Megumiaki
School Zone discussion 06 Oct 00:38
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

FUCK hamsters

All my homies hate hamsters

Megumiaki
Image Comments 02 Oct 20:55
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019
Eekvw7du4aaood1-orig

Anime hype in 12.5 hours!!

Megumiaki
Image Comments 02 Oct 20:54
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019
Ejcjk6nu8aazzkh-orig

I'd say Crewmate x Impostor for the sake of elegance

Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

They said "fuck the language barrier" and kicked that shit down! This is some good stuff.

I remember my Spanish teachers in middle and high school always saying to never use "me gustas" to say "I love you", as it has a very sexual connotation. Is that true?

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

Yeah, it's not everyday you see a LL doujin where Maki becomes and idol and not a doctor.

Megumiaki
Image Comments 28 Sep 00:29
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019
Egnix4fumaaoccx-orig

Me and my friends from high school have been trying to set up an online campaign for the last couple months, but we're all so busy with work and school :(

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019

I feel like this last chapter started off with the completely wrong tone. Time skip endings can be good, like some people have said; they show that the relationship is the kind that will stand the test of time (and distance, in many cases). This chapter pretty much was exactly that...except for the fact that at the beginning it seemed like they had broken up for some random reason and moved on with their lives. I guess the author was trying to fake us out, but it fell flat? The first part of the chapter sets it up to be a bittersweet ending about...I don't even know, learning to love and let go? But then it's all like, sike, she's back now, and they all lived happily ever after! Like, just fucking start the chapter at "Nika-chan comes back home today" and you've got yourself a great ending. This just had me going "Oh, uh, okay, I guess everything's fine?"

But anyway, after I got past the unnecessary fakeout stuff it was a nice ending. Also, maybe I just had the wrong impression of what the author was trying to do with that first part. I am glad they get to live happily ever after, and the time skip itself didn't really bother me. All in all, this series was pretty good.

Megumiaki
Image Comments 22 Sep 23:43
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019
Edcgyjlueaep9ma-orig

Dang, that, uh..........lighting.....*cough*

Megumiaki
Image Comments 22 Sep 23:37
Megumiakipfp
joined May 1, 2019
71417493_p0

Syou is a legend