Forum › The Results of My Author/Classmate Discovering My Yuri Obsession discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Chapter 83 has been updated. Please clear your cache if the page isn't correct (correct page says, "Oh come on, just hug her already?"), thanks.

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

Chapter 83 has been updated. Please clear your cache if the page isn't correct (correct page says, "Oh come on, just hug her already?"), thanks.

Thanks!

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

The jumps on the chapter is getting me confused tbh.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I swear, whenever the pink-hair shows up, the plot of this series becomes jumbled beyond comprehension. :-/ And we still don't know her name...

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I don't understand.

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Is there a reason not to arrange the chapters in rough chronological order? That alone would've already made it much easier to understand I think

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

This is about the most convoluted way possible to tell this chunk of the story, but I'm kind of enjoying the state of ongoing cognitive shutdown it's inducing in me. I can just pretend that's how the author wants us to empathize with the characters' own confusion.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

And we still don't know her name...

We know it since chapter 75, aptly called "The Girl Named Nobara Koito" :P

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think it's okay to have a callback and i am fascinated by this kind of thing so thank you TL/uploaders

joined May 9, 2021

She"s like the least straight girl in the world.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

The chances of Juile being straight are the same as me ever getting confessed to. Absolutely zero

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Feel like Im watching Memento here

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Thought the comments will be about "Can a straight girl read yuri?" lol

joined Dec 3, 2017

i'm still learning JP and all so I might be mistaken...but ch 85 has some TL errors?

the two girls in the third panel are talking about a new starbucks drink that came out, and the last panel koito is saying え嘘でしょホントに付き合っていないの....?(信じらんない) or "Eh? No way, they really aren't dating...? (I can't believe this) " and the others are thinking "ikr"

last edited at Jul 29, 2021 11:35PM

Kary3
joined Apr 3, 2021

i'm still learning JP and all so I might be mistaken...but ch 85 has some TL errors?

the two girls in the third panel are talking about a new starbucks drink that came out, and the last panel koito is saying え嘘でしょホントに付き合っていないの....?(信じらんない) or "Eh? No way, they really aren't dating...? (I can't believe this) " and the others are thinking "ikr"

HAHA I think you're probably right. The more common hiragana I found for starbucks was スタバ, but the manga raw uses スタボ, which is why I got mixed up. I looked up the latter over and over and could only find スタボ - ベルシステム24, which is a building in Shibuya I think. I ended up just omitting that part due to time. Good catch-- appreciate it!

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I too turn into a yuri blob and start ranting whenever I get the chance, it’s an unfortunate side effect of consuming too much wlw media.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

I find it super funny that Julie ships Tachibana with Koito while Koito does the exact same with those two

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Tachibana should just legit beat the shit out of Koito to make room for a more interesting character :P

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

"Oh no, my yuri obsession might get exposed", proceeds to immediately expose her yuri obsession. Brilliant

Knight_natsume_02_profile_resize-min
joined Apr 13, 2018

I just noticed... whenever Tachibana feels uncomfortable, she touches her right ear lobe.
Also her right ear seems to be pierced, the same as the Koito girl
(I'm an idiot that's the first thing they showed in Chapter 65)
So the dynamic might get more interesting later on

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Julie is like the absolute manifestation of the experience of being autistic and a closeted/unrealized gay with a special interest in yuri. Like, you want to tell people all about your special interest, but you don’t want people to find out about your special interest.

Lord have mercy on my girl Julie, pls don’t let her explode.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Julie's autism knows no bounds

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Julie, sweetie, we love you, but my god are you a fucking dumbass

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Poor Tachibana she couldn’t be more obvious

To reply you must either login or sign up.