It soothly was

As exquisite as it is!

as weird as it is...

It naturally was

star, why you counting cards

It wholly was

A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

Woah was the last image where she says the moon is beautiful the same thing in Japanese where they say the moon is beautiful as an indirect way of saying I love you? Or am I being too much of a weeb reading into it

RuneHex
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

...Dad totally baited her didn't he?

Yeah she got completely owned in that argument. The correct response would have been,"You have it backwards I'm not ashamed to have my father meet my lover. I'm ashamed to have my lover meet what passes for my father." Then again that might not have gone over well either.

Was rather more referring to how she swallowed hook line and sinker what's just about the most elementary reverse-psychology gambit in the book but sure. Though in Miko's defense between her temperament and longstanding frustrations with Daddy Dearest she was really susceptible to the "prove me wrong" ploy...

As an aside, didn't she kinda lowkey out herself there? Had the impression "Kaoru" isn't the most common male given name...

Kaoru is a unisex name according to Wikipedia, but also because I've seen male characters named Kaoru.

A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

ONCE YOU PAY $60+ EVERYTHING IN THE GAME BECOMES FREE

A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

All hail Neji

RuneHex
Sazanka discussion 15 Nov 22:24
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

This one hit pretty close to home. I found it funnily ironic since I, as a QC lady, have Asperger's. (Although I didn't get my official diagnosis until my 30s.) I didn't know what it was about, so when I read that first couple pages I was like "wow, okay, this is pretty neat I hope it doesn't end up being bad or offensive somehow".

Wanted to murder the boyfriend of course, knew right away when he offered to "help cure" that that wasn't gonna end well.

I think the author did a pretty good job. There were a couple things that I thought weren't entirely right, but I can't complain, since clearly the author put a lot of time and thought into giving a respectful and accurate representation.

I'd like to give Tatsuki all the hugs, plz.

What does QC mean? I tried looking it up but I got varying results on google that I doubt mean what you meant in this context

last edited at Nov 15, 2019 10:25PM

RuneHex
Love Aroma discussion 15 Nov 22:14
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

What da hell Kodama ?

She is completely unapologetic. You just have to love her, lmao!

She stays true to her desires, can't fault that honesty and passion lol

A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

No US school I've heard of would let a girl go around wearing a cami and booty shorts. I've heard all sorts of horror stories, the tamest of them being forced to go to the office and wear some fugly spare/lost-and-found clothes to cover up. Depending on the institution and the people involved she could face disciplinary action.

grass is always greener on the other side hahahaha

RuneHex
1 x ½ discussion 14 Nov 00:33
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

Hmmm..I realized, I am all good with sisters, twincest and the like..but this mom and daughter.. it actually makes me uncomfortable, I'll nope outta here but wish it ends well and everyone enjoys the development.

It makes me pretty uncomfortable too but my morbid curiosity wins over me, I'm the type of reader that was hoping for Asuka to love someone else and for the mom to end up with Akira.

For real, as it disturbs me so much, I never like seeing this series get a new chapter but I can't stop reading. Which is strange cause yeah any incest, twincest, etc is like ok for me to simply read but when it's pairing like this....it's just...how do i even process this...

RuneHex
Sazanka discussion 14 Nov 00:26
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

It's really strange, I normally never cry even at sappy stories but tears actually welled up and now I can't stop crying ahah
This was good. Really good.

RuneHex
1 x ½ discussion 13 Nov 15:18
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

well, I wasn't expecting Ayako to suddenly revert into a teenage girl and be all upset. It's a fantasy story but the immersion is kinda breaking since her reaction don't match being a responsible adult or parent

RuneHex
Image Comments 12 Nov 23:52
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014
Fe

rip when you read too much manga you can't tell what direction you're supposed to read in

RuneHex
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

NICE!
(butalsoIreallyenjoyedthatlippanel)

RuneHex
Image Comments 07 Oct 21:44
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014
Efubnlqueaadzgc-orig%20(1)

This is what should've happened when you picked the black eagles house. At least I wouldn't have to be so depressed hahaaa

RuneHex
Image Comments 28 Sep 22:10
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014
Eevxcx4vaaabi9e-orig

When you S rank yourself and wear the ring on your own hand, only in FE can we reach peak selfcest

RuneHex
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

kissing fingers like an Italian chief in front of a perfect bowl of spaghetti
Ugh that hit the good spot. That was so so nice. I want to see how it develops from here

RuneHex
Liberty discussion 25 Sep 16:13
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

RuneHex posted:

Thanks for telling me about how its publication. Now I know and I'll keep my expectations in check ok? man...

Np, but "I think it might be faster to learn Japanese and then find the raws haha" really does sound like your typical complaining about slow releases on forum, so you can understand my reaction.

I suppose? Though I still kinda think it was unwarranted since I wasn't commenting on those slow release forums but rather the series' comment section. Plus I'm sure in the future if you did find someone who was actually being ungrateful about translations, your wording would most likely produce the opposite effect. I normally just lurk on here so that was the first time someone actually was out to get me. You can see that it really surprised me!

RuneHex
Image Comments 25 Sep 01:27
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014
Eegfmeduwaamuue-orig%20(1)

Best bae

RuneHex
Liberty discussion 25 Sep 01:17
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

RuneHex posted:

Someone tell me why this updates once every year. I think it might be faster to learn Japanese and then find the raws haha

It wouldn't. It's published in Galette, which is released 4 times a year. Right now there are 11 volumes of Galette and new chapter of Liberty was in every one of them except for 1, so it's currently up to date. Next time do your research before complaining. Not to mention you're reading it for free in the first place.

woah woah, I didn't mean to offend ya. I was genuinely curious. not complaining. Sometimes scanlator groups get into conflicts about translations and whatnot, but I don't know about that most of the time. So I just thought someone would know about the status in the forum. Didn't think what I said would be interpreted as "complaining" though.. I know I'm reading it for free and I'm grateful for the translators and redrawers for their hard work. Please don't come at me when I'm just excited about reading this series

Thanks for telling me about how its publication. Now I know and I'll keep my expectations in check ok? man...

last edited at Sep 25, 2019 1:22AM

RuneHex
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

huh? huh? huh? Did i miss a chapter? I mean i'm not complaining about the happy ending but that was like a bullet train speed run on "how fast can i conclude this and make everyone happy asap" I almost laughed at how fast everyone was progressing. One moment "tell her your prob!" then "oh shit, you won, woohoo!" then "SENPAI Pours Out PAinful pAsT" then "don't worry senpai, maybe we'll hentai...jk bye" then "omg why didn't you chase after her" then "confession x2" then "poly marriage"

A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

Sometimes you think "man I really wish that kind of story existed" and then it does, but it's in a different language because there are bound to be enough people across the globe to have the same fetishes or preferences as you. And then through some miracle, someone who speaks your language translates it and you then experience what it feels like for the stars to align.

RuneHex
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

Now this is good angst. None of that pointless, melodrama, just talk to each other for two seconds stuff. Real problems

Finally some good fucking food. Loved the angst. It was perfection. Perfectly roasted and toasted to a crunchy bite.

RuneHex
AP discussion 17 Sep 18:39
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

why am I here

Just to suffer