bring back the resurgence of SINNOH

A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

Wani-san heals once again

RuneHex
Liberty discussion 22 Feb 15:01
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

Doormat chan strikes again. Liz strikes again. Awaiting angsty chapter in maybe 3 more years

A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

Idk how to post memes on this comment section so everyone just pretend I posted the Michael Jackson meme of him eating popcorn instead of my long comment. Thank you.

Insert meme of dude coming in with pizza only to find flames and everyone yelling and fighting
(・_・;)

A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

I'm healed

RuneHex
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

lol what's with the anki credits page

RuneHex
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

Waiitttt is Teiji not going to be translated anymore not that it got licensed?

A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

Afterschool angel? More like......................................................AFTERLIFE ANGEL BWAHAHAH

A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

hella, more Nagori Yu plz

A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

hella

RuneHex
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

Eleriel posted:

it undoubtedly was

It absolutely was

It positively was

It indisputably was

It shockingly was

It unarguably was

It indubitably was

It precisely was

It irrepressibly was

I can't believe it was

It soothly was

As exquisite as it is!

as weird as it is...

It naturally was

star, why you counting cards

It wholly was

A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

Woah was the last image where she says the moon is beautiful the same thing in Japanese where they say the moon is beautiful as an indirect way of saying I love you? Or am I being too much of a weeb reading into it

RuneHex
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

...Dad totally baited her didn't he?

Yeah she got completely owned in that argument. The correct response would have been,"You have it backwards I'm not ashamed to have my father meet my lover. I'm ashamed to have my lover meet what passes for my father." Then again that might not have gone over well either.

Was rather more referring to how she swallowed hook line and sinker what's just about the most elementary reverse-psychology gambit in the book but sure. Though in Miko's defense between her temperament and longstanding frustrations with Daddy Dearest she was really susceptible to the "prove me wrong" ploy...

As an aside, didn't she kinda lowkey out herself there? Had the impression "Kaoru" isn't the most common male given name...

Kaoru is a unisex name according to Wikipedia, but also because I've seen male characters named Kaoru.

A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

ONCE YOU PAY $60+ EVERYTHING IN THE GAME BECOMES FREE

A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

All hail Neji

RuneHex
Sazanka discussion 15 Nov 22:24
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

This one hit pretty close to home. I found it funnily ironic since I, as a QC lady, have Asperger's. (Although I didn't get my official diagnosis until my 30s.) I didn't know what it was about, so when I read that first couple pages I was like "wow, okay, this is pretty neat I hope it doesn't end up being bad or offensive somehow".

Wanted to murder the boyfriend of course, knew right away when he offered to "help cure" that that wasn't gonna end well.

I think the author did a pretty good job. There were a couple things that I thought weren't entirely right, but I can't complain, since clearly the author put a lot of time and thought into giving a respectful and accurate representation.

I'd like to give Tatsuki all the hugs, plz.

What does QC mean? I tried looking it up but I got varying results on google that I doubt mean what you meant in this context

last edited at Nov 15, 2019 10:25PM

RuneHex
Love Aroma discussion 15 Nov 22:14
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

What da hell Kodama ?

She is completely unapologetic. You just have to love her, lmao!

She stays true to her desires, can't fault that honesty and passion lol

A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

No US school I've heard of would let a girl go around wearing a cami and booty shorts. I've heard all sorts of horror stories, the tamest of them being forced to go to the office and wear some fugly spare/lost-and-found clothes to cover up. Depending on the institution and the people involved she could face disciplinary action.

grass is always greener on the other side hahahaha

RuneHex
1 x ½ discussion 14 Nov 00:33
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

Hmmm..I realized, I am all good with sisters, twincest and the like..but this mom and daughter.. it actually makes me uncomfortable, I'll nope outta here but wish it ends well and everyone enjoys the development.

It makes me pretty uncomfortable too but my morbid curiosity wins over me, I'm the type of reader that was hoping for Asuka to love someone else and for the mom to end up with Akira.

For real, as it disturbs me so much, I never like seeing this series get a new chapter but I can't stop reading. Which is strange cause yeah any incest, twincest, etc is like ok for me to simply read but when it's pairing like this....it's just...how do i even process this...

RuneHex
Sazanka discussion 14 Nov 00:26
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

It's really strange, I normally never cry even at sappy stories but tears actually welled up and now I can't stop crying ahah
This was good. Really good.

RuneHex
1 x ½ discussion 13 Nov 15:18
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

well, I wasn't expecting Ayako to suddenly revert into a teenage girl and be all upset. It's a fantasy story but the immersion is kinda breaking since her reaction don't match being a responsible adult or parent

RuneHex
Image Comments 12 Nov 23:52
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014
Fe

rip when you read too much manga you can't tell what direction you're supposed to read in

RuneHex
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014

NICE!
(butalsoIreallyenjoyedthatlippanel)

RuneHex
Image Comments 07 Oct 21:44
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014
Efubnlqueaadzgc-orig%20(1)

This is what should've happened when you picked the black eagles house. At least I wouldn't have to be so depressed hahaaa

RuneHex
Image Comments 28 Sep 22:10
A81
joined Sep 14, 2014
Eevxcx4vaaabi9e-orig

When you S rank yourself and wear the ring on your own hand, only in FE can we reach peak selfcest