Forum › The Results of My Author/Classmate Discovering My Yuri Obsession discussion

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Ch.77
Even though she is super scared, she is still trying to protect her. How precious.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Wingwomans I guess

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

If I wasn't already shipping it, her being terrified out of her mind but still sweeping in front to try and protect her would have clinched it

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

Sooo precious....

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

Did anyone notice, on the fourth frame of ch. 76.1...

Tachibana pings Julie's phone and you see Julie's name on the phone screen and...

There's a wallpaper image of...

9 RED ROSES

last edited at Jun 7, 2021 11:38AM

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Tachibana pings Julie's phone and you see Julie's name on the phone screen and...

9 RED ROSES

Considering Sensei herself said in rose language that Julie’s the only one for her, it’s not that surprising, but it could explain why Julie looks awkward in that silence/panel before her phone rings

joined Jun 12, 2015

9 RED ROSES

I thought nobody talked about this because it was too obvious lol

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

9 RED ROSES

I thought nobody talked about this because it was too obvious lol

That would make sense; I thought there had been some ambiguity about whether Tachibana was sure what she had done, and the image was basically a bold proclamation.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

9 RED ROSES

Considering Sensei herself said in rose language that Julie’s the only one for her, it’s not that surprising, but it could explain why Julie looks awkward in that silence/panel before her phone rings

Oh that’s what it was. I knew I was missing something but I couldn’t figure it out!

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

So how much more obvious does it need to get since she didn’t outwardly react to the “couple” they saw being a mirror (? Or something it looked like ghosts at the end)

This denial from Julie rivals that of Adachi at this point.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Wait us? WAIT WHAT- I NEED TO KNOW

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

That whole subplot about the pink girl is so vague (we get very little information every once in a while), that I kinda don't care about her anymore :P The payoff better be good because so far she just takes away the focus from the actual main characters, for some yet undetermined reason.

last edited at Jun 7, 2021 1:48PM

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

That whole subplot about the pink girl is so vague (we get very little information every once in a while), that I kinda don't care about her anymore :P The payoff better be good because so far she just takes away the focus from the actual main characters, for some yet undetermined reason.

What's strange is that in her first appearances she came across to me as a yandere-like person, but not since. Maybe it differentiates how Tachibana sees her (for whatever reason) and how the rest of the world perceives her.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

What's strange is that in her first appearances she came across to me as a yandere-like person, but not since. Maybe it differentiates how Tachibana sees her (for whatever reason) and how the rest of the world perceives her.

I think it's more like the author doesn't really know where they want to go with her yet.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

I think the story is basically now about Saonji trying to ignore the flags and signs Tachibana is blatantly setting up and giving her about them being together since she clearly realizes what she said about the reflection and how she reacted after basically shows she’s aware. At this point I wonder what it’ll take until she finally has an honest with Tachibana about who or what they are

last edited at Jun 7, 2021 3:28PM

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

I think it's more like the author doesn't really know where they want to go with her yet.

You're probably right. As a fiction writer, I'm just projecting my dreams on someone else.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

GJ Mirror!

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Y'alll uh, I just had a cursed flash of forbidden knowledge.

This story is Still Sick as a highschool comedy 4koma isn't it

oh my god

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

Loved ch80. Just loved it.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Ch80 lol at last panel. Maybe the ghosts actually are on a midnight date

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Yes, you are a couple. Don't backtrack!

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

I don't think there's anything straight about their path

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Y'alll uh, I just had a cursed flash of forbidden knowledge.

This story is Still Sick as a highschool comedy 4koma isn't it

oh my god

Shimizu wishes she was Saonji

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

something something something what you are in the dark or something
- Man too lazy to look up quotes rn

joined Mar 20, 2012

Where are the raws being published? I don't see them in pixiv

To reply you must either login or sign up.