Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

It feels like Nao and Onibi might happen after all... would have never paired them together before

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

mock vows, pretend-not-pretend marriage registration. it would be hella cool if Torajirou-san adds a volume that time skips and we get to see if Ai and Chie do get married for real-for real because if any of the pairs should get married and IMO deserve wedded bliss, it's those two.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

It feels like Nao and Onibi might happen after all... would have never paired them together before

I see a muse in Lord Onibi's future.

last edited at Sep 12, 2019 6:01PM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I can see this pairing working. Shipping could be viewed as voyeurism with fictional subjects especially the kind Onibi engages in.

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Really? I've seen it coming for a while now since the two of them were featured on the vol 12 cover together, (the volume this chapter is from). Still always nice to see new pairings come up though, they should have a very nice dynamic given their personalities.

joined Apr 6, 2019

It was me, me, me! I was first! I was the first one who called it! I predicted that Onibi and Nao would become a couple, thus breaking the seemingly obvious (at first glance) pairing of Onibi with Mask-sempai — and, in this way, freeing Mask-sempai for Kaoru's love!

I'm so proud of myself right now. Ehem!

last edited at Sep 12, 2019 7:14PM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

It was me, me, me! I was first! I was the first one who called it! I predicted that Onibi and Nao would become a couple, thus breaking the seemingly obvious (at first glance) pairing of Onibi with Mask-sempai — and, in this way, freeing Mask-sempai for Kaoru's love!

I'm so proud of myself right now. Ehem!

It's been pretty obvious this was gonna be the pairing since they were featured on the volume 12 cover together.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

150 chapters and finally we have a married couple.

I seem to recall that the first ones were the MahiMahi, closely followed by Yuu and Mari. Ai and Chie would be the third couple to tie the knot.

(Of course, Yuu asked for a divorce 30 seconds after marrying Mari... but Mari refused to sign the divorce papers, so they are still married as far as I am concerned. :P )

PS: I'm honored to be at page 69

Lol, everyone who posted in that page belongs as of now to the VE 69 club!

joined Apr 6, 2019

Oh btw we already had Beautiful All Along:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch147#6

and confirmed here:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch150#7

Now we also have Run into Each Other and Fall in Love:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch150#6

How's Onibi doing it? The most cliched tropes in the book come true around her!

Must be a special power that comes with the position of Manga Club president...

last edited at Sep 12, 2019 8:09PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I really REEEEEEEEAAAAAAALLYYYYYY need a chapter of what's going through Onibi's brain right after that... Of course I'm worried about Nao current state too but I really would love to see what kind of neurological effect goes through the mind of a girl fully exposed to yaoi 24/7 and then Suddenly a female pervert in all her "glory" is like... A chemical reaction, no? I need to know the details!! THE SWEET DETAILS

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Ohmygod. I can't believe we're on a cliffhanger and we probably won't get the next chapter for a good while

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol! Cliffhanger ^_^

joined Jun 19, 2014

Oh my god...we won't know what happened with Nao and Onibi-senpai until chapter 157

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

(https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch150#9)
If someone were approached by a traffic cop and were fined for driving naked on public roads, their conversation would be like this:

[Traffic Guard]: "Show me your license."
[Naked Driver]: "Yes, sir."
The cop looks up and down at the completely naked man, turns his head sideways to check for signs of people circling the street, and then back to the guy.
[Traffic Guard]: "If possible, can I ask you a question?"
[Naked Driver]: "Of course!"
[Traffic Guard]: "Why are you naked?"
[Naked Driver] (resentful): "It's because my clothes had shrunk in the washer!"

Important Reminder: Never approach a person in traffic from where you came into the world. xD

EPILOGUE
Visibly tired after hours of reporting to the police and spending time in jail until he is released, the man comes home and meets his wife, totally worried.

[Wife]: "Why did it take so long!? What about these inmate clothes!?"
[Naked Driver]: (trying to hide the truth): "Honey... I Shrunk the Clothes!"

[reference to the Disney's movie "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids."]

last edited at Sep 13, 2019 1:41AM

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

So that chapter 149 A secret good luck charm, yeah Chie and Ai development. That is a chapter must read if a fan of this Yuri Manga and especially those two with development.

last edited at Sep 13, 2019 1:52AM

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

I really REEEEEEEEAAAAAAALLYYYYYY need a chapter of what's going through Onibi's brain right after that... Of course I'm worried about Nao current state too but I really would love to see what kind of neurological effect goes through the mind of a girl fully exposed to yaoi 24/7 and then Suddenly a female pervert in all her "glory" is like... A chemical reaction, no? I need to know the details!! THE SWEET DETAILS

Yes Yes!!!!! like OMFG! I can't lol

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Omg that credit page for 149

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Dark Ren posted:

Oh my god...we won't know what happened with Nao and Onibi-senpai until chapter 157

Don't worry we have half of those chapters ready!

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Pfffftbahaha, Sawano did something so pervy she managed to frighten someone as rotten as Onibi claps she was pretty keen to put it on tho..... perv courage intensifies

joined Jul 26, 2016

Pfffftbahaha, Sawano did something so pervy she managed to frighten someone as rotten as Onibi claps she was pretty keen to put it on tho..... perv courage intensifies

Never forget, otaku are bad with 3D which is PIG DISGUSTING

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

150 chapters and finally we have a married couple.

I seem to recall that the first ones were the MahiMahi, closely followed by Yuu and Mari. Ai and Chie would be the third couple to tie the knot.

Yes, you remember correctly. MahiMahi beat everyone to the punch.

(No big surprise, really, as they have been an official, in-yer-face, out-of-the-closet couple for a longer time than any of the other otps in the manga...)

Of course, Yuu asked for a divorce 30 seconds after marrying Mari... but Mari refused to sign the divorce papers, so they are still married as far as I am concerned. :P

Heh. Yuu might as well resign herself to her fate, Mari will never let her go...

last edited at Sep 13, 2019 2:12PM

joined Jul 23, 2014

Chapter 149 made my skin clear, allowed me to score all 10s and gave me $1.000.000, god bless

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

lol the credit pages....

They see me rollin'..

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Uow finally someone discovered her secret!!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Chapter 149 made my skin clear, allowed me to score all 10s and gave me $1.000.000, god bless

Woah. Congratulations!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.