Forum › Posts by Zeitgeist

Tdream_stratb[1]
joined Jul 10, 2018

Any idea of which works specifically are getting an official English release? I'm down for removing them if it means that the artist can benefit from English translations of their work, I just wanna know what to expect from this.

Zeitgeist
Tdream_stratb[1]
joined Jul 10, 2018

There's a Chubby tag now. Should it be used on chapters with Nononon?

Maybe not on all the chapters with her in it, but definitely on the chapters that focus more on that aspect of her.

Zeitgeist
Tdream_stratb[1]
joined Jul 10, 2018

Not too often that you see yuri manga featuring more mature women, especially women that mature, but I am here for it!

Zeitgeist
Tdream_stratb[1]
joined Jul 10, 2018

Yumimi's support of Nononon's pudginess is too damn wholesome. Its not too often in manga/anime where you see that sort of thing being depicted in a more positive way, so its kinda refreshing to see Yumimi lusting after Nononon's pudge rather than it solely being the butt of jokes. Honestly one of my favorite duos in the series.

Zeitgeist
Ayakashiko discussion 02 Sep 12:01
Tdream_stratb[1]
joined Jul 10, 2018

It was a fine ending, not awful by any means but nothing all that great either. Obviously didn't feel like it was completely planned, just your typical "well looks like I've got to end this now" sort of thing.

Zeitgeist
Tdream_stratb[1]
joined Jul 10, 2018

Oh my, height difference yuri and an absolutely adorable one at that! Also given that this is set in the same universe as Sugar Cigaret I wonder of we're gonna be getting even more one-shots set in this universe in the future?

Tdream_stratb[1]
joined Jul 10, 2018

So who are these other two?

I'm pretty sure the leftmost one is Neji's avatar that she uses to represent herself in her works and online, but I have no idea about what the other one is supposed to be.

Tdream_stratb[1]
joined Jul 10, 2018

Ah this is adorable, though I have to say Mitsugi's dedication to Negai can be rather frightening at times.

Zeitgeist
School Zone discussion 22 Aug 20:12
Tdream_stratb[1]
joined Jul 10, 2018

Cute chapter but I'm not gonna expect them to get together till the end, always gotta save the main couple for last in these sorts of manga...

Tdream_stratb[1]
joined Jul 10, 2018

Amano Shuninta never disappoints with her series. I had no idea how great self discovery through lesbian prostitution could be before now. Can't wait to see where this series goes.

Zeitgeist
Tdream_stratb[1]
joined Jul 10, 2018

Inb4 the inevitable drama in the comments about the dude. Though seriously, I hope it doesn't go down the brief playing around with a dude to move the yuri forward route, at least not too hard. It's such an old trope at this point.

Zeitgeist
Tdream_stratb[1]
joined Jul 10, 2018

The harem grows...

Zeitgeist
Still Sick discussion 27 Jul 19:42
Tdream_stratb[1]
joined Jul 10, 2018

Would've liked to get a bit more closure with Maekawa's family drama but its still a great ending either way, glad they're just together and happy.

Zeitgeist
Tdream_stratb[1]
joined Jul 10, 2018

Furry yuri and Neji? Sign me up right away.

Zeitgeist
Tdream_stratb[1]
joined Jul 10, 2018

Maybe i'm just dumb but I didn't get it lol

Something something Maho won't give up on Miki like how Izumi gave up on Nanaki. Just reread chapter 13.5 and you'll get a bit more background on Maho's point of view in this chapter.

Tdream_stratb[1]
joined Jul 10, 2018

Glad they didn't drag that out too long, now can we get lots of their cute couple dynamic please? I like their dynamic now than their dynamic before!

Zeitgeist
Oddman 11 discussion 05 Jul 16:43
Tdream_stratb[1]
joined Jul 10, 2018

A bit of a rushed ending for sure, but I can't deny there's something satisfying about Setsu punching out the brother and then immediately going to kiss the sister. Just feels right.

Zeitgeist
School Zone discussion 01 Jul 15:19
Tdream_stratb[1]
joined Jul 10, 2018

The format reminds me a bit of Virgin's Empire except with more of a trashy anime girl vibe, which is great so I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Tdream_stratb[1]
joined Jul 10, 2018

Looks interesting so far, though some of the translation choices are a bit odd. I know they've got to take some liberties when translating Japanese to English but hearing them say things like vidya feels a bit odd. Though the translator seems to be affiliated with /v/, so I probably shouldn't be too surprised that the translation is a bit memey.

Tdream_stratb[1]
joined Jul 10, 2018

Was a bit skeptical of this series at first but things are starting to get interesting now! Could some mutual sadism be developing between the main two, Airi starting to rub off on Hina perhaps?

last edited at Jun 24, 2020 6:05PM

Zeitgeist
Tdream_stratb[1]
joined Jul 10, 2018

It feels like there should be more to this but there isn't, Idk I don't expect much from a yuri hentai collection but it still felt a bit lacking.

Zeitgeist
Tdream_stratb[1]
joined Jul 10, 2018

Oooh, the art style is so nice and cute, and the story was pretty sweet too. Hope to see more from this artist.

Zeitgeist
Tdream_stratb[1]
joined Jul 10, 2018

Takkun and Yozora are gonna give me diabetes at this rate, idk how much more of this I can handle. They're way too good.

Zeitgeist
Tdream_stratb[1]
joined Jul 10, 2018

Izumi x Iroha lets fucking gooooooo

Zeitgeist
Tdream_stratb[1]
joined Jul 10, 2018

Really interesting story here, would love to see some sort of follow-up.