Forum › Posts by Orangey

Orangey
Youguysareallsostupid
joined Mar 12, 2014

Karou: it's selfish but I love you (not in that way though) and I want to live with you (walks away to get on bus even though uta hasn't said anything)

I really can't stand karou. Also uta even is like I know it's not requited but maybe?? One day??? It's down to her now??? And I'm like no uta this isn't the way to live, you can't revolve your life around this woman who literally gives you nothing back but these weak reasons to keep you around

Youguysareallsostupid
joined Mar 12, 2014

I hate the "drunk after one beer" trope, because no one gets like that after one beer, but hey ho. Lolol at the girl version of the irritating pick up guys, come on now that's not a thing

Defs can do with more Satomi though she's fun

Youguysareallsostupid
joined Mar 12, 2014

This is such a great chapter for many reasons but I think the comment in the credits really summed it up the best. Shiho seems interesting, would like to see more of what happened there if anything did happen

Orangey
Yuru Yuri discussion 24 Aug 02:19
Youguysareallsostupid
joined Mar 12, 2014

High energy rock paper scissors is still up there as one of my favourite chapters

Youguysareallsostupid
joined Mar 12, 2014

Lol this is so dumb

Youguysareallsostupid
joined Mar 12, 2014

I'm not angry about this development, I mean I would've preferred that they just stay friends and she gets flirted on every now and then but this could be interesting

Orangey
School Zone discussion 23 Aug 04:04
Youguysareallsostupid
joined Mar 12, 2014

So... Chapter 51 is basically just scratching out all that drama from before with a "lol this is fine"

But it's NOT FINE I want to see them be awkward and cute and get togetherrrrrrrrrr and also be idiots at the same time

Orangey
Suito-to! discussion 19 Aug 03:00
Youguysareallsostupid
joined Mar 12, 2014

You're busy on a certain day? Omg DRAMA !

Whereas in real life you would just be like ok no worries how about Thursday, lololol

Orangey
Youguysareallsostupid
joined Mar 12, 2014

"be my mom" "no i want to be your girlfriend" "ok you can be my girlfriend, mom"

Also I lol'd at no you HAG! and then she runs off cry blushing

Orangey
Youguysareallsostupid
joined Mar 12, 2014

I'm so glad they brought up the nails because I have been thinking about that the whole time throughout the manga just being like ooo no those nails are TOO LONG! And I'm glad to know that her girlf is also very aware of this too hahahaha

Orangey
Youguysareallsostupid
joined Mar 12, 2014

Damn hayate X blade is still going!? I started reading this when I first got into Yuri which must've been about a friggin decade ago, though I read it just after reading Girlfriends so I was disappointed by the lack of Yuri haha. Maybe I should give this a reread

Youguysareallsostupid
joined Mar 12, 2014

YES!

So on board for Asumi going there everytime with a different girl to find her childhood love AMAZING

Youguysareallsostupid
joined Mar 12, 2014

You're supposed to be shocked or confused just like the protagonist... After all, the ojousama didn't even wait a week to confess, it was the next freaking day lo/ so the author is going for that "what the hell?!" Factor.

Whatever is going through her mind, it's a mystery right now.

I probably would have been a bit taken by surprise if I didn't know it was already gonna happen, it's literally shown straight away that she asks her out and then it backtracks

I feel kinda meh about the sudden confession, like MC has found someone to be a real true friend to her and yet instantly has to deal with her crushing on her, i think like end of the next chapter after they hung out or something would've been better instead of like BANG straight off

Orangey
Youguysareallsostupid
joined Mar 12, 2014

Unpopular opinion: reiichi isnt a bad person

He's made some bad choices, aka even getting married in the first place, but he hasn't cheated and has only spoken to his ex for advice. He didn't even sought her out she just was there naturally from.work. He didn't want to hurt Karou and has done what he thinks is best for her, we know that's obviously wrong but I don't think he's a bad guy so it's weird that everyone on here is like OMG REIICHI IS THE DEVIL I HATE HIM. I hate the "evil/dickhead man" in Yuri trope so I'm glad we don't have it here

Orangey
Youguysareallsostupid
joined Mar 12, 2014

OFFU

I honestly prefer FM over this, I think this is right off the bat dumb whereas FM set down some story lines first and then grew ridiculous (which I love) but here it's like you know everyone's going to be stupid enough for it not to progress and it's essentially the same gags as FM

Youguysareallsostupid
joined Mar 12, 2014

Why didn't Tokyoin vote for herself?

And just like that, with one simple question, you made clear how little attention the author paid to the basic coherence of his story. Kudos to you.

This thing is, like, the antithesis of yuri. I'd say that, after defeating, humiliating and beating the shit out of the rich bitch, prez Hirata found a new confidence in herself and started dating cool delinquent Hiroi-kun — and then they married, had lots of kids and lived happily everafter.

??

They probably just couldn't vote for themselves, or Tokyoin was just stupid enough not to vote

I mean there's no Yuri tag but there's no het tag either. I would totally enjoy this as a Yuri series though where tokyoin slowly adjusts to her life in school with help from Hirata who would be the only girl to give her time of day because she's the class prez, then Tokyoin goes all gay for her and then shenanigans from there, I would read that

Orangey
Kabe discussion 13 Jul 02:19
Youguysareallsostupid
joined Mar 12, 2014

Wtf am I reading

Youguysareallsostupid
joined Mar 12, 2014

I'm sorry but like I have the smallest boobs ever and you can still TELL that they are boobs and not man nips OK I'm not buying that she couldn't tell IM NOT BUYING IT!

"Let me get right close to your crotch, because I haven't seen many girl parts before" YOU ARE A GIRL IM SURE YOU CAN TELL WHEN YOU SEE ANOTHER ONE NAKED IN FRONT OF YOU

I just can't with this girl

Orangey
Youguysareallsostupid
joined Mar 12, 2014

Um ok

Why is the main takeaway from this calorie counting and not the lesbian sex with your twin sister

Just saying

Youguysareallsostupid
joined Mar 12, 2014

Why talk when we can just be full of messed up D R A M A

Orangey
Youguysareallsostupid
joined Mar 12, 2014

Ogm this chapter killed me, it’s too cute I can’t handle it

Orangey
Youguysareallsostupid
joined Mar 12, 2014

I honestly really love this story so much, but I still can’t get behind Mayas decision to not be with Michiru, especially when you can see they both feel the same way. Michiru has already had a moment with Yuu asking if he doesn’t like that they’re a “weird family” when he ran away and he obviously loves them all and with everything in life you’re never going to be a perfect family and Michiru and Maya settling for some other guys when they love each other really has been rubbing me the wrong way. I hope the manga gets past this now we’ve got a new release (yes! Thank you guys, I’m so excited!) because I honestly thought they were gonna wrap it up there but I’m happy to be proven wrong

Youguysareallsostupid
joined Mar 12, 2014

I AM ALL FOR THIS

IM SO EXCITED

why is this so relatable

Youguysareallsostupid
joined Mar 12, 2014

I love the idea of a delivery girl romance (there was a oneshot with a delivery girl that i remember being one of my faves) but woah way too much going on in two chapters.

Also I can't believe the accidental kiss happened and literally right in front of grandma and they weren't more embarrassed about it - I honestly though it was MC imagining that they were going to kiss until she says that she wants to kiss her again. It's still a cute read but I'm a sucker for cheerful working girl yuri

Youguysareallsostupid
joined Mar 12, 2014

Well I didn't think Ookuma would just outright deny that she's a girl and not believe her. So of course the natural thing is for them to bathe together!!! Duh!

Though I would like to believe that my instead of Ookuma just being a dumb airhead is that she is just A OK with Kanda being a girl and just saw a great opportunity to trade up a kiss to see her naked instead. this is what I WANT TO BELIEVE