Forum › Posts by KcaT

joined Jan 8, 2014

Meiling so shpulda kissed her....but I guess some shock and confusion was taking place since sakuya snuck one in without her knowing...
Cute stuff!

joined Jan 8, 2014

I thought when she kissed her dog tags it implied her lover had died....since mc's bag was also riddled with bobbles/pins of loved ones...
That was just my impression...

joined Jan 8, 2014

This was a weird one and I don't completely understand what the artist was going for there but it's a thing

Couldnt have said it better....
And yeah couldnt keep up with who's monologue was who's

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Ena shoulda kissed her in that last panel ^_^
Lol...
Morrre ch's please! <3

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Cha, cha... y'all talkin bout cliche this and that..but what you really wanna say is, only one chapter! Need morrrrre
Lol
The monologue got my interest peaked, not to mention I like this mangakas stuff ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

Just posting a thread for myself and others to applaud all the scantalators who release special projects, and/or take the time during the holiday to finish a chapter or series! ^_^ <3
Always enjoy everyone's hard work!
Merry Christmas! Happy Solstice....all that good stuff ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

The artist is brilliant....providing a valid excuse to re read that incredible art(had to see where the window was to see how much the voyeur saw)
Lol, yep thats why I re-read it(my story and im sticking to it ^_^)
But yes omg need more scantalations of this! Not that I dont absolutely love the holiday release's ;)

joined Jan 8, 2014

That last panel makes me suspect that Matsukawa was cracking a joke. That is, the "boyfriend" is actually Senpai, and she's making fun of her masculinity/tomboyishness by pretending that they're not in a relationship and saying that she (Matsukawa) has a boyfriend.

The yuri goggles are strong with this one ^_^
Lol...I make up happy endings sometimes too
Weee!

joined Jan 8, 2014

Yukina!! :(

Rinko is so cruel, she could have searched for the other 2 kids, knowing they are hanging around somewhere like Koharu. Now Yukina will feel guilty for the rest of her life in that timeline, thinking that it's her fault for fueling her gf delusion, leading to Rinko taking out her life.

Poor Yukina...

yup, rinko would still be dead in that timeline. this is so fucked up xD

Nahh, just apply the quantum foam theory and its all good like "reset button"...
There are no multiple timelines, just one, and as changes in past are applied, quantum foam allows for transition of matter and space because of transition in time...
Or something like that, lol...
Now multiverse....thats a whole 'nother thing

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Wow, so my initial take on this was....
"Did the artist change the mc from a boy into a girl character at the last minute?"
Like switched hair and such...
Just some of the bits came off more "het" scenario stuff to me...
So that was my intial impression...
I dunno what that does to y'all's futanari debate but yeah...

joined Jan 8, 2014

Well, that was a trip...
I think her fantasy started after she was ignored
aside from that harem ish lol
All in all good read, and nice twist! I admit I was expecting the cliche' ending, like coma ish or whatever ;p

joined Jan 8, 2014

I can speak and understand french, portuguese (my mother language) and english, but in japanese I can only understand a single word: "arigato", wich means "good morning".

Arigato means good morning? Lol, yeah ok...

But anyway, wow where has this one been ^_^ thanks for scantalating! Fun chapter too

joined Jan 8, 2014

Umm...am I the only person here not parti ularly enjoying this whole series...I mean there's like a few ch where I lol'd....but it seems more like yuri bait than actual yuri...

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

I am looking for some cute, maybe some steamy... sick/cold themes(ya know where they go and visit or nurse them back to health), could ya help me out? ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

Omg...that was perfect...I woulda been happy with just that first page ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol @ maid-san

KcaT
Practice discussion 13 Dec 17:40
joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol @ comments XD

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol!

joined Jan 8, 2014

I feel like im missing something about touhou...or is that just how this story was wrote

joined Jan 8, 2014

I like how it ended on that last page....thought it was a cool way to finish scene

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ack thats all...what happens when they're at her house alone tho..
Guess ill have to wait for nxt ch... ;p

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol@ the last panel...

KcaT
Moon Walk discussion 30 Nov 23:56
joined Jan 8, 2014

That was really good...I teared up during the final confession...very real, conveyed so well ^_^
I like that the story continued afterwards....that touch of awkwardness and such, vury nice...

I did find myself wanting margin notes for the sfx across the whole page...like was it a woosh, applause...I must know! Haha ^_^
Thanks for translating !

joined Jan 8, 2014

but it was way too sudden.

U sound like blonde- san from the story ^_^
Maybe the authors did it on purpose XD

joined Jan 8, 2014

That was a great. I liked the ending too, many different ways to interpret it.

AHHHH I MEAN. RAWR CHEATING BAD.

Lol, same here...
Really liked the execution, good balance of real and naughty, and then the question of last page...good story ^_^