Forum › Posts by Casey 1988

Casey 1988
Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

Weirdly enough, the first thought I had reading the last chapter was ' ' I wonder if the two teachers caught on to the new fad'' and Kishi-sensei delivers right away XD They're fast becoming my favorite pairing of the brunch.

If something comes of being more then just going out for drinks after work maybe.

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

Apparently, school must be in an LGBT+ or lesbian area of specific big city or midsized city. See current chapter. Everyone is now Lesbian.

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

There is litterally no way they dont know how they feel about each other and that they both know it - so can't they just start dating please ?

They are dating and have been intimate before, during the Errand run Ai's mom did. They are dating, so I would assume from this chapter https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch260 Ai even proposed living together after they graduate from High School at 18 or 19, depending on rules of the University first year of undergraduate students. Schools in USA most with dorms have similar rules for the first year undergraduate university students that most require to be on campus, though a few do not require this due to no campus dorms with some cases of being online as the school is very far away/online only.

last edited at Oct 31, 2023 12:25AM

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

Chie: I...Think this is the one I'll stay with forever.

That there is a Proposal if I ever saw one for a will you marry me, without saying those exact words.

last edited at Oct 31, 2023 12:14AM

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

So, everyone including the female teachers are lesbians at this school?

last edited at Oct 2, 2023 3:58PM

Casey 1988
Isekai discussion 20 Jul 15:18
joined Jan 19, 2013

Other world transmigration/reincarnation.

Thanks

joined Jan 19, 2013

Next chapter is gonna be a sexy spicy seduction strike for sure.

I bet so, or at least a comedic seduction strike.

joined Jan 19, 2013

Mom's notion that her daughter could be heterosexual lasted for, oh, maybe two panels tops?

Her heteronormative culture made that her thoughtless assumption to her daughter talking about romance. But, since it's her daughter and she knows her, the moment she put a minute or so of actual thought into it she realized it could only be one person.

That's how it read to me at least.

That is how I read it too, was that Mom was thinking who could it be. Mom then realized who the one person her daughter found special and immediately went to rooting on her daughter and her best friend.

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

lol I love the taking off glasses and everything is immediately blurry. That crack me up so bad I can't feel the softness anymore

As somebody with a need for glasses that can only see close and far away is harder with Astigmatism as well past the close point, the author Kishi Torajirou nailed the focus and how it looks sort of in Astigmatism without glasses on.

last edited at Nov 17, 2022 12:59AM

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

Was looking back and am pretty sure this scene and this one are tied together.
Seems like the cross over point of the two chapters.

Thanks for that.

last edited at Nov 16, 2022 10:59PM

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

So what was with Mahiru? Was she trying to protect Mahiro's innocence by distracting her with car talk?

I doubt it. She and Mahiro kiss each other all the time, so what's so special about YuuMari just walking close to each other? I think she really did just get distracted by the car.

I think she's clued into the fact that Yuu and Mari like-like each other. Her expression on page 2 struck me as sad at first, but after looking back at it I think it was more gentle. I suspect she ships it. The bit with the car could be her distracting Mahiro, but I took it as a joke about Mahimahi's ditziness, like you said. You think she's noticed them snuggling, because that's where our attention is drawn, but actually she's just distracted by the expensive car.

My interpretation is that it's supposed to be ambiguous. It genuinely could be either possibility, and that's what I like about it.

So Ambiguous like the way Yuu and Mari try to play there relationship in that they are in but one of them Yuu is hesitant to admit but loves to tease/light BDSM Mari mainly with SM?

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

I think the next most developed couples after Ai and Chie are the two couples, we saw in chapter 259 Rain and Mercedes.

They seem to be the next furthest along even if Mari and Yuu have a hard time thinking they are a couple due to Yuu.

Mahiro and Mahiru I am not sure they consider themselves a couple but might even be deeper like a Childhood friends situation who slowly morphed into a couple so they might the type where it hurts to be apart for very long times.

There are other close thirds, but I have a feeling they are not go as deep as these couples or possibly do but we do not know/get to see it.

Ai and Chie, the mom in chapter 260, Mrs./Miss Kamizono totally wants proof her daughter Ai is dating Chie. I bet Ai's Mom has a feeling and that is why she went up to the room to try catching them in the act by using the excuse to ask for anything. The way the Mom acted in the first page of the chapter with the Thanks for being a good friend to Ai ! with the joy in her voice is almost a dead giveaway.

last edited at Nov 15, 2022 8:17PM

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

Honestly is there any place in the world that doesn't have giant spiders?

Ours are like a centimeter or two across from claw to claw, tops. Big spooders are kind of a warm-climate thing.

We have some that can be from leg to leg 5 cm/2 inch or so for the big ones in South Dakota. They also look similar to the spider here as a larger type of Wolf Spider, or are a type of garden spider, and last one I almost forgot, zebra spider. Then some black widow are about 3.8 cm/1.5 inch at the biggest.

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

I was thinking the exact same thing. Considering how and why Chie got "interested" in Ai, those two sure came in a long way and are just too freaking cute.

I agree 100% that they have come along way and are like the top couple everyone knows is dating, probably a main couple other same sex female couples look to as inspiration for their own love life. Even if nobody says a thing about their life, the same sex couples know they are dating just by the signals AI and Chie give to each other even when trying to hide it.

last edited at Oct 1, 2022 10:22PM

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

That was surprisingly mature.

While I love this couple of airheads, I think it would be an interesting twist if they were to break up during Univ.
If anything, for a change.

That manage to get back together, would be fun.

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

Re: Chapter 28
"Okay, now you're just flexing on the rest of us out here." :P

This entire manga is just one massive flex.

I will agree there 100%. Also Inui Ayu being Lesbian, Bisexual, or Pan helps her other Yuri manga stories seem so real.

last edited at Jun 15, 2022 8:07AM

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

This latest chapter I have actually seen in real life with the almost telepathy.

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

dynasty-scans is littered with the ruins of "pure" yuri mangas who thought they would fend off sex scenes forever.

If Sensei ever decides to end this magmun opus I hope it goes out with lovely hentai chapters for each couple.

I feel not over but a new Manga in the style of this one with the couples in university/collage is what might happen with things like Marriages between some of the couples, getting legal stuff taken care of for same sex couples so they can be beneficiaries in Japan where a marriage is not recognized etc. Maybe even some in track and field compete in the Olympics or at least make it to the Japan trials while in university. These are what I think might happen in the next Manga for the main couples.

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

Getting shade from your tomboy girlfriend's boobs in highschool. I mean Yuu has peaked right? Where do you go from here?

Using booty as a pillow?

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

I love the Mask and Koru Relationship.

I do not think Koru has changed that much if at all, it is rather that Koru we are seeing more and more of her that she is also able with a few others interact outside her club being the only big change and when you do that they show up like a change when we are seeing her do more then just her comic art that she does but was more one sided towards the art before.

Mask has changed big since basically being attached to Koru she is not as shy especially when in groups that her love Koru is in, as if Love can help a person.

I believe that love can help a person in some situations like shyness when in same room as your love or for love one can stop an unsafe habit they do like Smoking. I know Having gotten my mom to stop smoking in 1998, I was seeing not the dangers but the trouble she went through like smoking in the winter and smoking outside the then apartment we lived in as a kid in bad weather, she would have smoked in the lobby of building if other did and was allowed. This was more Parental love of a child, who hated seeing his mom have to leave even in a party or a family thing like a movie to smoke.

last edited at Aug 21, 2021 2:31PM

Casey 1988
Image Comments 14 Jul 00:53
joined Jan 19, 2013
90134368_p0-1-lr

MagicalGirlCiri Jun 1, 2021 5:28PM
I wonder if its too late to add these into Virgin's Empire.

Me: I bet they are background nobodies in the Virgin Empire universe if we look though the comic.

last edited at Jul 14, 2021 12:54AM

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

so guys have you all knew right from the start MahiMahi aren't twins? is it just me who got it just recently?

No I knew at one point a few years ago. This was during an Interview the two had for a Magazine looking for people who were like twins in 2017 or 2018.

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

I don't remember when exactly the colored panels were introduced but I really do love them, the one in the new chapter is no exception. We've been seeing a lot of Yumimi and Nononon lately which has made me really fall in love with them, hope it works out in the end.

This one seems to be done by the artist themselves, a few were not by the artist but almost all are made by this artist.

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

Vote for your fav!
https://forms.gle/5bah8z1FRjBLTmzF6

Did and it was Mask and Kaoru. That was a good one as expected of the Manga loving couple. They are the best costume as Manga lovers some do like to cosplay or dress up.

last edited at Oct 31, 2020 6:04PM

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

https://twitter.com/kishitorajiro/status/1321109547730153473

Halloween illustrations for all the couples!

If that was true then where is the Mahi/Mahi couple?