Loool why does she have to break her arm? So dramatic

No, it's just sprained.

joined Jun 21, 2021

It’s really ending? Feels like the end of an era

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

I know what she means about wanting to meet people in a natural way though

joined May 24, 2014

Kasumi has gone a long way. She's now working when everyone expected her to live off a sugar Mommy.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Crap, I wasn't expecting this to be ending soon...

joined Nov 11, 2010

It's okay, you guys are still 6 chapters behind the raws. With 2 more serialization chapters to go plus volume-exclusive content, you might not see the end of the series for almost a year.

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Well if it really is ending soon then I'm glad. It has been losing steam by quite a lot in those last chapters and it especially took a dive when it started mirroring comments about "Is this yuri?!"

Agreed, this is the most disappointed I have ever been about a couple going official. Feel kinda like what was unique about their dynamic is gone.

Mikage_240_w
joined Aug 22, 2014

On the one hand I'm impressed that they resolved the flirty coworker so succinctly, but on the other I guess that makes sense if the series is nearing its conclusion.
I'd be fine with them resolving this as "we don't need to put labels on our relationship," that'd be pretty on-brand for the series at least.

Kokosara Truther
joined Feb 23, 2023

Well if it really is ending soon then I'm glad. It has been losing steam by quite a lot in those last chapters and it especially took a dive when it started mirroring comments about "Is this yuri?!"

Agreed, this is the most disappointed I have ever been about a couple going official. Feel kinda like what was unique about their dynamic is gone.

Honestly unless the conclusion they reach is “haven’t we been going out all along?” I feel like this is just undermining most of the series in a way.

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Honestly unless the conclusion they reach is “haven’t we been going out all along?” I feel like this is just undermining most of the series in a way.

ja, exactly

Ec324dcc-cdf2-41b8-a84a-08270b64c8bc
joined Feb 20, 2019

Wow this manga writing is more mature than I thought. Keep it up <3

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I have the opposite thoughts on this series going downwards... I actually really liked that it started off as a fun fluffy slice of life with "will they, won't they" and that there was a gradual shift. I think it eased into a more "serious" plot, which might have been slow for us yuri readers, but to me personally it felt very organic. This series has followed us in season irl and it feels like I've grown with this series, so I'm quite sentimental of it ending.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I think it would be difficult to have an ending like that. Kasumi, I feel, has already acknowledged that Sakurako is looking for something more definitive in this sequence of pages. But I still expect that their relationship will continue on as something that doesn't neatly fit into anyone else's box. Just because they don't have a typical relationship doesn't mean that there isn't a desire for some form of recognition that they are sharing their lives -- the knowledge that they are together because they want to be, not just because it's convenient.

Without that, the series starts looking a bit like Stretch.

last edited at May 5, 2023 4:58PM

joined Mar 15, 2015

I recently bought the Kindle editions of the first and seventh volumes on Amazon for $2 each. I'm not sure if it's a limited time sale, but it's an amazing deal.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I recently bought the Kindle editions of the first and seventh volumes on Amazon for $2 each. I'm not sure if it's a limited time sale, but it's an amazing deal.

I tend to jump on those deals cause of how good a deal they are, but I frequently end up buying things I already own physicially because I don't pay attention.

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

So... I left this manga to wait for some chapters to accumulate, and eventually came back thinking that maybe it had already concluded since volume 10 was (still is, I suppose) taking unusually long to release (thus, I was thinking it ended with 9 volumes)... Now, since my memory is very bad, so I didn't remember which chapter I stopped at, I just decided to reread from the beginning and see when I would reach something I didn't know, turns out volume 9 and what there is of volume 10 are the only ones I hadn't already read (despite the 3 years between then and now).

Now the important, but at the same time still irrelevant, part: I don't know if it's just from age, but it seems my heart is as weak as it can be, my once stone ice heart is now no more than a puddle, the Stargazing chapter already left me with watering eyes, as it for some reason gave me the feeling of "the end is near", then, couple it with the scene where Sakurako finally asks the question, and believe it or not, I couldn't dry my eyes for about half an hour (worse yet, just remembering it while typing this comment I can already feel my nasolacrimal ducts opening up), this manga, that never failed to make me smile and laugh for so many years, is ending...
Honestly, if it has already ended, at least the suffering would be shorter, because now I'll have to accompany the end...

That's it, sorry for the rambling.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Honestly, if it has already ended, at least the suffering would be shorter, because now I'll have to accompany the end...

Technically it has not ended yet, but latest RAW chapter is call "Final episode part 1" so it's nearly the same. Plus Vol.10 is set to be out July 24th in Japan.

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

"Final episode part 1"

9999 emotional damage, critical hit
"I'm dying" is what I would like to say, but I'm already dead.

Anyways, aren't we a little behind of the RAWs? So until we catch up and reach the end, each new chapter will bring me joy and despair.

Plus Vol.10 is set to be out July 24th in Japan.

Oh~ Gotta add it to my next importation batch, will have to check if Murci 24 is at least announced (and come up with some more stuff to get).

Tumblr_6092d594b3a92296a4d35bac1b1a474c_c2d1131f_400
joined Apr 4, 2022

the feeling of being a father makes more sense every chapter

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Omg when are they going to become official? XD

joined Aug 21, 2017

We stan a king that loves his wife

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Nooo, I don't want it to end. I feel so sentimental about this series particularly because I was also in high school when this first came out in 2015 and I started reading it from the first chapter, so I feel like I practically grew up with this manga. I've been hovering around Sakurako & Kasumi's age the entire time it's been out (since it follows our time IRL).

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I saw other people mention that this was heading towards its finish line and I'm glad. Because lately, it felt like this manga was deep diving into some meta stuff and trying to explain and address things. And if you want to make a silly manga about a lazy girl and a proactive girl just go for it, but the more you try to explain things or try to fit them in, the more it'll fall apart.

And I'm not saying this out of spite, I just rather see it end on a good note than go on and become bad.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Nothing like a major in psychology to help you rationalize your obsessions. ¯⧵_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

To reply you must either login or sign up.