Forum › Posts by ET927

joined Sep 9, 2022

Another wholesome manga ended. I really like this series but I think the ending is kind of rush? After reading ch31 and the last chapter together, the vibe just feels a bit off, like they didn't get enough panels to convey out all the fluffy feelings like previous chapters, and where's the bouquet you're gonna throw щ⁠(⁠゜⁠ロ⁠゜⁠щ⁠)

ET927
joined Sep 9, 2022

Feel like toki is targeting meguru instead of her sister, she's just using older sister as a way to approach meguru

joined Sep 9, 2022

We need to kill the dad.....

joined Sep 9, 2022

At this point it feels like the dad will found out two of them eventually.......

joined Sep 9, 2022

That feeling you both had is love ☺️<3

ET927
joined Sep 9, 2022

Can't believe I've watched this since high school and now I'm same age with them.....

last edited at Jul 2, 2023 11:06PM

joined Sep 9, 2022

Also, for those confused and upset at the events of the manga, note the publisher and furthermore the magazine this was published in. If we don't get a very strong turnaround into yuri territory after the "volume 2 milestone" (viability benchmark for long term publishing) it's safe to say it's completely worthless.

Was reading a Yuri blog about this series and apparently it was originally submitted as a Shoujo story but turned down do to the presence of lesbianism? The Yuri magazines similarly turned it down because the story was too dude focused, so it ended up in a Shonen magazine.

The way NOBODY wants this story is so fucking funny to me

seriously, both shoujo and yuri turned this trash down, it's amazing lol

honestly, I wish Dynasty Scans would just take this series down. It's insulting to both the yuri and shoujo genre.

Summary: this is a very bad written story that the author made, who tried to pleased 2 different fanbase but have 0 senses and knowledge how these genre works.

In short, it's a chimera garbage which failed ugly in merging phase.

joined Sep 9, 2022

Yoh is either incredibly stupid or this story is rather predictable or both.

Like, why is she going along with his every whim if she doesn't like him.. Just don't join, it's not her problem if he says he likes her, just don't accept, even if he comes out about it. I get that she's trying keep it under wraps because of Misa but the truth always gets out.
She's gonna catch them in the act eventually, that's obviously where this is going right?

Like come on, idk, maybe this kinda story just isn't for me, it's too predictable for no reason and the logic isn't there. I am all for love triangles and stories where dark stuff like molestation happens but this makes no sense.. Like why the hell is she going on a date with someone she doesn't like.. What's the game plan with that? Is she subconsciously becoming interested in him that I missed.. idk.

I am still sticking with it because I am a sucker for a good car crash. Also, who knows maybe there's a twist I am not seeing coming down the line, I doubt it though.

Exactly my thoughts, I know people always said dun put reality logic in manga, but this just purely dumb, Yoh act like those ntr heroine mindset which u can't understand why they just allow it to happen

last edited at Jun 24, 2023 3:30PM

joined Sep 9, 2022

Why they always want to make the heroine accept those sexual assault just because they don't want to hurt their crush feelings, bruh love doesn't mean you have no self respect. Typically shoujo manga protagonist, I'm handsome and popular so I'm allowed to do anything bruh

last edited at Jun 24, 2023 3:21PM

joined Sep 9, 2022

Given the start of chapter 1, that might be the end of whole story. Colin and Mary might be part away and Colin was never saved from this abuse situation. Sigh, this fking dad

ET927
VAMPEERZ discussion 22 Apr 16:22
joined Sep 9, 2022

All good thing comes to an end eventually

ET927
joined Sep 9, 2022

Searching for some nice Yuri before sleep and now I'm regretting my actions

joined Sep 9, 2022

Now she got the most dangerous hairstyle.......

joined Sep 9, 2022

The tie STAYS ON during sex

The author got taste

last edited at Dec 19, 2022 2:25PM

joined Sep 9, 2022

Didn't expect it to end so early, but still a WHOLESOME series, hope we get to see some more epilogues.

joined Sep 9, 2022

Why Yuri manga nowadays must introduce a character that indicate vibes that messed a lot with guys... Not like I'm disliking the character to use as a story development, but from previous manga experience it just feels like compensated dating again....doing some sort of "exchange" to live in that guy house, just hope I'm wrong again, feel depressed for those kind of characters

last edited at Oct 22, 2022 12:01PM

ET927
Liberty discussion 12 Sep 09:10
joined Sep 9, 2022

Don't she feel ashamed when her fans said they got encouragement from her cheating relationship with senpai?......although the fans don't know

ET927
Liberty discussion 11 Sep 18:07
joined Sep 9, 2022

Man I somehow hope her fans will find out that the encouragement they got was coming from nothing but betrayal and cheating that coated with sugar, and what they thought the "couple" that has great love stories was merely just drive by heat and have a one night stand and doesn't really feel guilty about it

joined Sep 9, 2022

Not sure why I'm getting the vibes rio is the type that likes to mess around with different guys and what ruriko doesn't want to talk about might be rio always brought different dudes back when they lived together. Maybe I've read too many this kind of drama, hope I'm wrong.