Forum › Posts by Ghost Shogun

Ghost Shogun
Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Curses... Damnit... Damnit all...
It arrived:
https://imgbox.com/g/09r5KKq1eI
I never wished to deny reality this badly before... I don't want to accept it's over...
The pain, the pain... Taking over the entirety of my unliving body, all the way to the bottom of my puddle'd heart...

Now all that's left, is to wait for the translation of the last few chapters...

Ghost Shogun
joined Dec 4, 2015

"Final episode part 1"

9999 emotional damage, critical hit
"I'm dying" is what I would like to say, but I'm already dead.

Anyways, aren't we a little behind of the RAWs? So until we catch up and reach the end, each new chapter will bring me joy and despair.

Plus Vol.10 is set to be out July 24th in Japan.

Oh~ Gotta add it to my next importation batch, will have to check if Murci 24 is at least announced (and come up with some more stuff to get).

Ghost Shogun
joined Dec 4, 2015

So... I left this manga to wait for some chapters to accumulate, and eventually came back thinking that maybe it had already concluded since volume 10 was (still is, I suppose) taking unusually long to release (thus, I was thinking it ended with 9 volumes)... Now, since my memory is very bad, so I didn't remember which chapter I stopped at, I just decided to reread from the beginning and see when I would reach something I didn't know, turns out volume 9 and what there is of volume 10 are the only ones I hadn't already read (despite the 3 years between then and now).

Now the important, but at the same time still irrelevant, part: I don't know if it's just from age, but it seems my heart is as weak as it can be, my once stone ice heart is now no more than a puddle, the Stargazing chapter already left me with watering eyes, as it for some reason gave me the feeling of "the end is near", then, couple it with the scene where Sakurako finally asks the question, and believe it or not, I couldn't dry my eyes for about half an hour (worse yet, just remembering it while typing this comment I can already feel my nasolacrimal ducts opening up), this manga, that never failed to make me smile and laugh for so many years, is ending...
Honestly, if it has already ended, at least the suffering would be shorter, because now I'll have to accompany the end...

That's it, sorry for the rambling.

Ghost Shogun
1 x ½ discussion 18 May 05:21
joined Dec 4, 2015

Since I'm logged in right now, I'll take this opportunity to ask:
Where can I buy the official release?
I'm sure the answer is somewhere in this comment section, but since I don't know how far back I would need to go (+laziness), I decided to just ask instead.
Also, the answer is probably "No", but asking anyways: Can I buy phisical copies of it?

Ghost Shogun
joined Dec 4, 2015

So... what happened with the latest work of this author posted here (don't know if there was more)? I was in the middle of reading it and it suddenly vanished... Did the author ask for its removal or something?

joined Dec 4, 2015

Lilisionnach said:
Yeah, I’d say Hana’s remark when Miko pulls her away “Miko! I know how much you love me, but you can’t be getting all jealous the moment I start talking to a pretty girl.”, has the potential to go somewhere. Either way still a great series.

Hm... Hana made similar remarks at least twice before I think, so as much as I want you to be right, I'm far too skeptical to have any hopes... If only there was more yuri fanarts of them instead of... those... then maybe the mangaka would see how much people wanted it and actually do it... Oh well, don't mind my pessimism.

joined Dec 4, 2015

Well, this was strangely nice.

Sol Falling said:
If you liked this, check out another longer subtext work by the same author with similar themes:
https://mangadex.org/title/f48398c1-264f-4b42-82b8-9bb979cf8a7b/kimi-ga-niku-ni-nattemo

So, I went to read it, and after reading nothing but fluffy and cute stuff (and the occasional Murcielago, although it's been several months since last time) for the last few years now, it gave me quite a strange feeling, can't really explain what it was (can't even tell if it was negative or not), but I didn't hate it, I wonder if it was melancholy or something similar... anyways, the manga itself was pretty interesting, although I would have liked an explanation to what was happening, even if purely theoretical.

Lilisionnach said:
This makes me think of Mieruko-Chan which just had a potential lead in for yuri in Chapter 39. Hope to see it added here one day as well!

Mieruko-chan is great, after watching the anime I went and read the entire manga, but can I ask what that potential lead may be? Was it Hana's remark? the very fact that the new monster is seen as a beautiful girl by everyone else? or something else?
Although since chapter 39 marks the beginning of a new arc, I'll put it on hold for 20 or so more chapters before going back to it again.

joined Dec 4, 2015

I wonder if couples in japan ever try to have "the last kiss of the X era" or something

"I want to enter the new era holding your hand."

Ghost Shogun
joined Dec 4, 2015

So... About a year ago, around chapter 30, I decided to put this manga on hold, because I didn't want my angst to come on monthly doses (and I just have the habit of letting mangas I like to accumulate some chapters before resume reading), then, yesterday, I saw that it was actually complete (for my surprise, since I thought the story at that point was around 60~65% complete), but since a year is a lot and my memory is bad, I decided to start over, now here I'm just to say:

Considering that I decided to read this manga (even though I would usually avoid angst) fully hoping for a happy ending, I'm sufficiently satisfied. However, I'll agree with those who felt like the ending was rushed, it could certainly have used at least 3 or so more chapters and preferably another volume (or two) to further develop Uta and Kaoru's relationship... some may think that such would be boring, and I admit that maybe it would be uneventful, but that doesn't mean it would be boring, just give me some peaceful and comfy [Slice of Life] with some fluffy here and there and I would be set. . . etc, etc, I'll stop with my rambling now.

PS: Does anyone know if that "happy ending" chapter is actually on the volume or if it was just posted on twitter or something afterwards?

Ghost Shogun
Image Comments 01 Mar 18:45
joined Dec 4, 2015
Akihorisu_83017624_p16

Just want to point out that on the trailer for the remakes, in the beginning part where it shows scenes from the original games, they show the Male Protagonist in all of them, except for the scene where Shirona is approaching the protagonist, in which they used Hikari. Just some trivia.
Also, the other HikarixShirona images from this artist really should be uploaded here as well.

Ghost Shogun
joined Dec 4, 2015

This was great, best I have read in a while (maybe second, after only Yuri Terrorism). I'll be waiting for the sequel with the other pair of sisters being a little bit too curious about what they saw, I'm not a fan of BDSM tho, so I won't third Throbelisk's idea.

Also, someone needs to make that game.

Ghost Shogun
joined Dec 4, 2015

Skywallker said:

Meanwhile, Boyish Girlfriend, never again...

What are you saying

I don't think you'll read this, but I just meant that Kawai Rou-sensei started another series without finishing the other one, which will probably be stuck at 10 chapters forever. Don't get me wrong, this one is pretty nice as well, but Gyaru really isn't my favored archetype.

Ghost Shogun
joined Dec 4, 2015

Meanwhile, Boyish Girlfriend, never again...

Ghost Shogun
Image Comments 16 May 18:59
joined Dec 4, 2015
81557533_p0

Help me out here, this comment section shows no indication of it, but I did hear that this anime/game/whateveritis is a "Reverse Harem", is that right?

Ghost Shogun
joined Dec 4, 2015

Lilliwyt said:
You know that i hate you :( , we don't have a date yet for Vol.7 of Futaribeya and Vol.14 of Murcielago just keep getting delay because of Corona.

That's fine, being the Shogun is to be hated as much as to be loved, if not more.
And look on the bright side, at least you can read your mangas, I can not.

^
As far as I am concerned, I've seen no indication that Yukiko won't be handing off the final chapter to this on her own deathbed and no sooner.

last edited at May 2, 2020 4:35PM

Ghost Shogun
joined Dec 4, 2015

That moment when a "Extra chapter" have more pages than our normal chapters.
Anyways, am I sensing an "End game flag"?

Also, allow me to show off my latest purchase.

last edited at Apr 29, 2020 9:51PM

Ghost Shogun
joined Dec 4, 2015

Turned out better than I anticipated. I don't know if this author have more stuff, but if they have, I hope to see them here eventually.

Ghost Shogun
Image Comments 25 Apr 00:16
joined Dec 4, 2015
Ewmov_0vcaep7dt-orig

Didn't play the Remake yet, but glad to know it's spawning more art of them together

joined Dec 4, 2015

First a new Shinoba doujin, now this. This day sure was worth existing.
Anyways, gotta wonder if the girl will find anything more to complain about if you know what I mean.

joined Dec 4, 2015

Oh, yes, the best ship known to man, woman, dolphins and flowers. . . . If only buying doujins wasn't so complicated...

Also, so Shinoba isn't japanese?

joined Dec 4, 2015

Dayer said:
Sadly, Yukataro drew this quick yuri one shot about a year ago, and the pages are spread out across her twitter. I translated the ones I could find.

Dammit Yukataro, I love you, but why didn't you continue this?

Ghost Shogun
Image Comments 29 Feb 19:11
joined Dec 4, 2015
Eprp8oaucackqf8-orig

Yorokobe. Me, your Shogun, brought you all 4, yes, four, Sad Panda links.

Now, we just need someone to translate them.

joined Dec 4, 2015

That's what I call "asserting dominance".

last edited at Feb 26, 2020 4:13PM

Ghost Shogun
MariYuu discussion 26 Nov 00:13
joined Dec 4, 2015

Fortunately, for me anyways, "Scottish Gloria" is not a thing in japanese doujins and fanart, it was funny in the beginning, but I like to understand what I'm reading (I support it if it's with Serena tho).

BeanBeanKingdom said:
Nice, I hope this is only the beginning of a great flood. I love this pair.

Fanart-wise, we are already having that flood.

whitenight2013 said:
Scottish trainer and Marnie are definitely both tops. I really want to see how they work around that

"definitely" huh?
98~99% of the fanart I have seen so far depict Mary as the bottom.

PS: Hey, thanks for using the original names.²

Ghost Shogun
Image Comments 18 Nov 14:44
joined Dec 4, 2015
Ejgbhdjueaaoc5c-orig

@Norainhere
I don't play JP, but as far as I know, Jane was a friend of "Space Tokiomi", he at some point adopts Space Ishtar, he dies when she was around her teens, then Jane, who pretty much saw her growing, take Space Ishtar into some space adventures (and become bounty hunters). . . something around those lines.

@schoenberg
What's up with the numbers?