Forum › A Love Yet To Bloom discussion

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Noooo stop this is so cute, so precious (ToT) and so realistic too, when you're with that significative person you do whatever to prolongue your time with them (and that breaks my heart oh yeah it does)

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

no drama please no drama please no drama please.
hope their relationship just progress until the point of them both realized they have feelings for the other girl and go with it. I love relaxing stories like this so please no drama

Seconded. This is so healing.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

wow they're so clumsy lmao this is adorable

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Public transportation yuri is best yuri and trains are the best form of public transportation THEREFORE, this is best yuri.

die_romantik
Tumblr_o8cv0mqz201vw9rjuo1_1280
joined Sep 21, 2016

This manga is God-Tier

joined Jun 12, 2012

hope their relationship just progress until the point of them both realized they have feelings for the other girl and go with it. I love relaxing stories like this so please no drama

Drama? I'm sorry did I hear someone say "drama please"? No worries friend, sending misunderstandings and love triangles your way

joined May 18, 2023

Ahh man waited so long for this.. finally it got translated!!

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Lol did anyone see the text beard in page 10 on ch 3

joined Oct 1, 2022

I can't stand nosy people like that classmate. Just shut up.

joined Jan 11, 2014

Oh no, the blandest possible side character friends are now interested in her love life, with the emotionless kuudere potentially in love with the MC in the most passive way possible. What an exciting bout of developments.

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Well, at least the stalker crew helped these slowpokes to exchange contacts.

joined Jun 11, 2016

same

at least 1 of them was sensible enough to point out that it's wrong to stalk your friend

also, don't like that classmate who is in the same club as Takamine at all. Saying she "doesn't care" yet obviously does, and didn't realize that Takamine doesn't want to be in the club. Hell, she even wanted Takamine to rejoin the club??? Girl, let Takamine be free

If that girl likes Takamine and makes this a love triangle, I'm gonna be very disappointed

Anw, thanks for the chapter

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

if this someday gets an anime adaptation I need the studio to be PINE JAM because they really nailed Do It Yourself art-wise and the linework in this manga has similar vibes

Edit: Her name is Tsukasa? That's unexpectedly cute wtf

last edited at Jun 18, 2023 4:44AM

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Are you new to this author?

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

"I don't care" cares a lot
Personally I dig the classmates.

4b70c0a3-5927-441e-942b-53e31052f7f7
joined Mar 3, 2023

They’re just friends, I think.

joined Mar 26, 2021

Uhh, this stinks of classic love triangle
Now the whole thing feels very different, not sure if I like the vibes anymore...

joined Mar 10, 2017

Please do not be a third wheel. Please do not be a third wheel. Please do not be a third wheel.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Please do not be a third wheel. Please do not be a third wheel. Please do not be a third wheel.

Lol Same. Getting Sayaka vibes from her. They all seem fun though.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

I really loved the chapter, and I feel that there was a lot to it. I'm not even sure where to start.

I'm a huge fan of how the whole contact info thing, which is often a cliche made into much bigger a deal than it really is, was resolved so organically and in an almost by-the-way kind of manner. I also love how it was "twisted" or built up into actually learning about their first names. I also love that it is only now that we are learning their first names, at the same time they do and in the same way. There's something I find enthralling in that, something that really pulls me in.

I like Takamine's friends. They're good eggs, stalking or not. But what I loved even more was how Takamine was glaring at the one of them every time she "stole a moment" from her. And then the silky-smooth "...it can also be just the two of us." Mmm. Hit me with that good shit.

While definitely a possibility and wouldn't really surprise me, I do not necessarily read the brooding friend as a potential love rival. Something that popped to me was how they mentioned that Takamine always just went along with what they suggested or wanted to do, which makes me think that Takamine never really let herself be herself with them, which I feel is very in character, and there's the whole club deal that I feel is directly related, so it might be this sort of development, where Takamine will slowly open up and they'll get to know the real her. This is me spitballing more than anything else, though. I do feel that out of the three, Hirose is the perceptive one, so I'd say she'll be the first one to really see what's going on. I feel like she caught onto something here, already.

Sakura is full-on horny-on-main. Just straight up fantasizing about first-name basis, next thing you know the dirty girl will reach for her hand. Absolutely debaucherous. Seriously though, I feel that it's a more subtle way of showing her attachment and/or attraction to Takamine and I actually really like this sort of subtlety, and I really like seeing this sort of yearning come specifically out of Sakura and especially so early on. Another option that came to mind was that seeing her full name gave rise to memories of the past of a certain Tsukasa-chan, though I really don't think this is the direction here.

I'm not really sure exactly what about it or why, but just reading this brings such a big smile to my face. I really like that. It's so good, dude.

Are you new to this author?

I think it's interesting to think about this. If I use Haru and Midori as an example, the "drama" they've (as in, the author) constructed was deeper, and a lot more sincere, heartfelt, personal, and grounded, rather than "simple" teen-age romance-related drama. And it was well-balanced, in my opinion. It wasn't "just" drama for drama's sake, you know? And there was some really nice fluff as well. I'm pretty confident that they can do a full-fluff story, though I'm also confident in their ability to create drama that isn't grating or unnecessary. Kinda went lost with my original comment on this lol.

last edited at Jun 18, 2023 8:47AM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I wholeheartedly agree, I hate love "triangles" with a passion and this may be an over analyzation but I think from this page we can get an insight.

The short haired girl is looking at the seemingly jealous one, while she is looking at Takamine (Shio is just along for the ride, she is not particularly looking at one person's face/eyes). I theorize this to be the line of interest. Hopefully in the future, Takamine will be with Sakura and the other two will be together, though that's just a theory, a gl theory.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

That was a pretty roundabout way to get them to exchange contacts but now they can have more direct interactions, so progress in the end! As for that one classmate, I think she'll turn into a wingwoman pretty quickly. She has that classic old friend '' she never smiles like that when she's with me'' vibe.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Shiori is heart-destroyingly cute with her glasses and pure enthusiasm. I hope the story doesn't just end once they get together!

Shoutout to knight heron as usual for their detailed notes pages.

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

"I don't care" girl is either going to be the most helpful ally or the most annoying rival

joined Jan 14, 2020

It's public transportation, so that's third rail.

To reply you must either login or sign up.