Forum › Posts by Furamu

joined Oct 1, 2022

As long as the friend doesn't get in her way, everything is fine. You already know that that expression is love haha, please don't be an obstacle for your friend, if you consider her that way. Because you lost without having started. So it is a love of a couple and one to spare.

joined Oct 1, 2022

Rei, can you love yourself a little bit and forget about Ami's shit? thank you..

Furamu
Reliance discussion 28 Jan 13:33
joined Oct 1, 2022

that girl is crazy!! and the other idiot who plays along with the fucking Four Eyes!

joined Oct 1, 2022

As long as it doesn't end in a threesome and dumb Akane stays with Nadeshiko, everything is fine.

joined Oct 1, 2022

Shiho I love you too much

joined Oct 1, 2022

Finally!!!
Is it over?

joined Oct 1, 2022

I don't know where the fuck this is going zzzzzz

joined Oct 1, 2022

that's the bad thing about going out with kids

joined Oct 1, 2022

Shiho I love you... you are the best

joined Oct 1, 2022

why are you doing this to me ? :'c shit!!!

joined Oct 1, 2022

thank you

joined Oct 1, 2022

I'm already lost with this story. Mashiro is still a prostitute sleeping with anyone but she makes a promise with the idiot who accepted the credit card? I don't know what the point of the story is anymore.

joined Oct 1, 2022

what are you doing author? I want Akane and Nadeshiko to be girlfriends now! you kill the moment :v and I'm sorry for the other but as a friend it's enough

joined Oct 1, 2022

missing a page?

joined Oct 1, 2022

I want to see more alone time with hinata and shion

joined Oct 1, 2022

Benika so gullible

joined Oct 1, 2022

Senpai :(

joined Oct 1, 2022
joined Oct 1, 2022

D:

joined Oct 1, 2022

I feel that it has become eternal
Zzz

joined Oct 1, 2022

That definitely can't be done where I work. Of 8 people in management 6 are homophobic.

joined Oct 1, 2022

haha I personally don't like public confessions. If it were me, I don't know how I would react, firstly because people at work don't have to know about my private life. But this is a manga xd

joined Oct 1, 2022

I really wish Ayaka would forget about hiroko and get someone better. and that hiroko stays alone. even knowing everything that happened. I still don't like her. but we know that's not going to happen

Furamu
joined Oct 1, 2022

I want kasame to do something stupid and meguru to send her to hell

joined Oct 1, 2022

I can't stand nosy people like that classmate. Just shut up.