Forum › Posts by LevelRookie

joined Mar 10, 2017

Any news about this?

LevelRookie
joined Mar 10, 2017

Please do not be a third wheel. Please do not be a third wheel. Please do not be a third wheel.

joined Mar 10, 2017

By the way, the link on the panel is legit :D

"https://open.spotify.com/album/4wp4aWWpoYfNcspimVAnel?si=8uu8oJRWRM2-dbgOcJYcug"

last edited at Jun 4, 2023 1:42PM

LevelRookie
joined Mar 10, 2017

New ship new ship new ship!

joined Mar 10, 2017

FINALLY!!! T T

joined Mar 10, 2017

Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!

LevelRookie
End to End discussion 05 Mar 09:44
joined Mar 10, 2017

I don't think this manga was released today, March 5, 2023. I've already read this somewhere. I think the author likes to make futanari manga without showing "that part". Hahahaha

last edited at Mar 5, 2023 9:49AM

LevelRookie
joined Mar 10, 2017

At first I thought this was the serialization of the artist's pixiv series Takane-san and Arashi-chan, but only the cool girl's design is similar.

@youdontknowwho can I ask where did you get this english version please??been searching but can't find any english translation.T-T

I also thought it was Takane-san!
Hey, you can check YURI Na No's facebook link for the english version: (https://www.facebook.com/108986938483394/posts/pfbid0qX3Q5jjJAMcJoPNBZEYUYfoVyWUA5fETXLgRn2jR4yPSNvfQYznMzyNbYeueXdcWl/)

last edited at Oct 2, 2022 5:04PM

LevelRookie
joined Mar 10, 2017

Waaahh!! So many characters! Hard to remember their names......

joined Mar 10, 2017

Almost a year with no update......

LevelRookie
joined Mar 10, 2017

Translator-sama, please keep using "Onee-sama". Thank you!

last edited at Jul 3, 2022 12:11PM

joined Mar 10, 2017

Yeeey longer version!

LevelRookie
joined Mar 10, 2017

Hi. I would like to ask where I can find the option (if there's any) to load all the pages of the chapters when reading. Sometimes the internet here in my country really sucks so it's a pain to load the pages one by one, and it's easier to read when all the pages have been loaded.

LevelRookie
joined Mar 10, 2017

Girl A and Girl B were childhood friends. Girl A had a dream so she was reading a magazine about dream interpretations. Girl B went to Girl A's house, they ate watermelon and they kissed.

Anyone knows the name of the manga?

Thought it was this, but after rereading it, I was wrong
Edit: Also, if their is anothwr manga that follows thr premise you described exactly, then I will now suggest the addition of the Watermelon tag to this site

Sorry, that's not it. It's Tsurezure Biyori, but thanks for your response, I'll read that manga.
Also, you don't have to suggest that tag! Hahahaha

LevelRookie
joined Mar 10, 2017

Girl A and Girl B were childhood friends. Girl A had a dream so she was reading a magazine about dream interpretations. Girl B went to Girl A's house, they ate watermelon and they kissed.

That would be "Tsurezure Biyori" by Hamuro Kei (its on this website, just havent figured hyperlinks out yet). The parts you're describing are in chapters 15 and 17.

Thanks!!! That's it! I was wondering why the update was taking so long, I checked it and it turns out that it is now completed. Haistt
Edit: So you make a hyperlink by enclosing the title (or any words you like) with square brackets, followed by the link enclosed with parentheses.
Example: Tsurezure Biyori
You'll see the format when you click the quote button.

last edited at Apr 30, 2021 1:33PM

LevelRookie
joined Mar 10, 2017