She's so innocent

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I can't wait for the next chapter of this :D

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I wasn't expecting that last line at all. Portrayals where they acknowledge Keine as even relevant to their relationship kind of put me off. I really really love this comic otherwise though. ♥

I understand the logic of this ship, but what's the future hold for them? Millions of years of this violence and hatred repeated over and over and over again?

Thinking all they'll ever go through is "violence and hatred repeated over and over again" is kind of a ridiculous misunderstanding of the concept of eternity. They will inevitably have ups and downs.

And anyway, if this is currently what they wanna do, then so be it. Kaguya doesn't actually "hate" Mokou in canon or in this comic. And Mokou also seems pretty chill about it in this as well.

^Seconding all of this.

ColdGoldLazarus
Be Happy! discussion 05 Aug 03:14
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

This was incredibly wonderful, I love the wholesomeness of it ^^

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Interesting take on Rumia, I kinda like it.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Aww, this was really cute ^^

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I have... many questions. Like, I can buy the premise, I just don't know how to feel about it. Kiiinda hoping if this continues it'll backtrack on the implications, (big girl could still be younger, but not THAT young, and the backpack is from like a little sister or something) but I suspect it may not. I just... oh boy, this could be bad.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

What's with the bit about "I saw every boy as a match waiting to be set aflame" mean?

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I am loving these developments, honestly. I can see how Akira's attitude can be offputting, and it's definitely going to be something to work through, but at the same time she's still doing her best. Can't wait for her to catch the Miyuki bug too XD

This is still one of my favorites, and I can't wait for more!

ColdGoldLazarus
Yuru Oyako discussion 20 Jul 04:00
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I have no idea what's happening and I kinda love it

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

This was amazing, would love to see more

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Oh wow, this was hilarious. Would love to see a sequel!
(Further proof that the Delinquent tag is the best tag)

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Awwww, this was really sweet ^^

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Hmm, not sure how I feel about this as of the most recent chapters. I'm not even adverse to student/teacher or age gap romances, but this specific scenario is one where I don't really feel comfortable with the relationship as a serious long-term thing? I like the comedy of it and I like the idea of them learning from one another, but the Omake seems to cement the most uncomfortable path forward for them, and the newest chapter adds to the uncanny vibes. I'll keep following this for now, but it's on thin ice. :/

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

D'aww, I like how this was resolved

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I love how cozy the artstyle here looks, and the premise is interesting. Definitely going to be keeping an eye on this one! ^_^

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

So... sequel when? whistles innocently

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

This is my favorite manga now. But just in a normal way.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I honestly want more of this. Their relationship is cute, and the conflict seems compelling...

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I really like this, would love more about them ^_^

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I hope there's more of this, I can't wait to see the progression continue XD

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Skyfire in love with the concept of girls

Ooh, is this something from her profile?

I do like Grani x Carol and Skadi x Specter

I definitely hope to see more Grani x Carol content, they were really sweet in that event.

last edited at May 2, 2020 10:23PM

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

This seems like it could be absolutely hilarious or kinda dull, but I'm definitely going to stick around for the time being to see. And honestly, I can relate to her wanting to infodump about stuff...

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I love this! Hoping we see more Arknights stuff here soon...

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I'm alarmed by the depth of her obsession, but intrigued by the general trajectory of this. Looking forward to more!