Forum › Snow Thaw & Love Letter discussion

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I think the real issue is neith one has had a serious relationship before. THey don't know how to process romantic feelings at all. THem starting off as friends will be helpful, but somebody better introduce Hinata to a cold shower, or Magic Wand (or both) before there's another "incident" at school.

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

I simply love how direct and progressive this is.

It's time, people, it's time for acceptance to line up EVERYWHERE in the world. It's time for Light coming out. Even to the most darkest places in the world.

Recently, I felt some spiritual shift (air of freshness) in (gay) artworks started from this year (2023), not only regarding manga, I noticed it in new realized books too.
I don't know if somebody else notices this too?
Authors are very differently inspired than before, and it's wonderful!
My intuition is telling me some big change is at our doors, observing those signals through spiritual movement in art (creation).

Snow thaw, indeed...
And now I'm curious about love letter, how it will look like for everyone of us who are expecting the change.

last edited at May 5, 2023 2:50PM

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

I'm pleasantly surprised that the protagonist didn't make any excuse or something similar to the tough question. And that Shun's solution to the offered distance, peace and time was quite... Shun-like.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Very cute. You know, I've always really liked the Genki girl smiley fang, and this one is no exception. When she smiles and shows her little fang it's so dashed adorable! Like a cuddle-able cat.

last edited at May 5, 2023 2:48PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I know it's prolly not the case, but... watching Shun in today's chapter, this is what came to mind.

inertia_status
Maxresdefault2
joined Apr 8, 2023

Gonna be tough for our Hinata-Chan in the cupoming chapters. She is so weak for dat Genki Smile.

last edited at May 5, 2023 4:27PM

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Oh, her girls is innocent.
Remember me Liar Satsuki when the girl she like is also the most air head

Freenbeckforever
joined Oct 28, 2022

I know it's prolly not the case, but... watching Shun in today's chapter, this is what came to mind.

I see where you're coming from and I have to agree that Shun's attitude is worrying. She was kissed, reaction? "I didn't hate it! But it didn't do anything for me either." They hold hands, reaction? Shun is sunny-happy at the chumminess, and doesn't feel anything special; while Hinata is going crazy with turn-on.
Shun has all the reactions of a straight girl who is experimenting some shit and tries to do bi/lesbian but barely manages gal pal.

20220308_002456
joined Mar 8, 2022

I feel like Shun is going to get eaten alive in the future

joined Apr 20, 2023

I know its not a very complex story so far, but its nice to see a series that not only doesnt use all the standard tropes to stretch the process as long as possible, but activity subverts some of the more annoying tropes. Just the fact that the two characters clealry stated what they were feeling with no contrived misunderstandings or sudden Interruptions that cut the conversation short is such a goddamn breathe of fresh air.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Damn, they didn't visit each other's house. But hey, handholding AND a confession! Maybe a date in 1-2 chapters?

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

We got ourselves a summer vacation date then ~

joined Aug 21, 2017

A fan club made official? At nearly every turn this author has bested my attempts at predicting this story. I truly cannot comprehend the enormity of trope machinations in their brain, and I submit to their superior storytelling sensibilities.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

That fan club is like those zombies from World War Z running after Brad Pitt.

GreenGallant
joined Feb 22, 2023

is there no teacher oversight in the club-making process?

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

is there no teacher oversight in the club-making process?

What do you mean? Teacher's part of the club.

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

I know its not a very complex story so far, but its nice to see a series that not only doesnt use all the standard tropes to stretch the process as long as possible, but activity subverts some of the more annoying tropes. Just the fact that the two characters clealry stated what they were feeling with no contrived misunderstandings or sudden Interruptions that cut the conversation short is such a goddamn breathe of fresh air.

It's definitely a loving parody of high-school yuri at this point. Everything is either over the top whacky, or straightforward when you'd expect more convoluted things to happen.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

We're gonna have at least 3 chapters of them pussyfooting around the thing with Shun getting repeatedly hit by the big gay until it sticks and Hinata desperately trying not to absolutely maul the girl, and I'm all for it.

A quote of my own comment about the previous chapter. It has begun, and I'm a huge fan. I actually forgot I even commented that so I'm doubly amused. I like that it is only implied that Shun took critical damage in that whole kerfuffle. Usually, we're given a panel or two explicitly showing that, but I like the more subtle approach. I also like both the fact and the way this directly clashes with Hinata's inner dialogue and her awakening horny-on-main. There's a surprising finesse to the writing in this story that I like quite a bit. I really want to see Hinata push more now.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Being a "prince" really is more trouble than it's worth...

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

If she turns into your average psycho shoujo ML I will injure someone or something

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

I simply love how direct and progressive this is.

It's time, people, it's time for acceptance to line up EVERYWHERE in the world. It's time for Light coming out. Even to the most darkest places in the world.

Recently, I felt some spiritual shift (air of freshness) in (gay) artworks started from this year (2023), not only regarding manga, I noticed it in new realized books too.
I don't know if somebody else notices this too?
Authors are very differently inspired than before, and it's wonderful!
My intuition is telling me some big change is at our doors, observing those signals through spiritual movement in art (creation).

Snow thaw, indeed...
And now I'm curious about love letter, how it will look like for everyone of us who are expecting the change.

The darkly hilarious thing is that the last person I saw who wrote the same way as this, with all the unnecessary parentheticals, was really into writing interracial LGD.

And speaking of writing, is anyone else wondering if this manga's entire plot is AI-created or something? It doesn't feel like a parody at this point, and there's a sort of odd disconnectedness to it all.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

The "Fan Club" is starting to raise "cult" flags. THey better not do anything to Shun.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

The "Fan Club" is starting to raise "cult" flags. THey better not do anything to Shun.

I say, if they do do anything to her, then it better be them incorporating her into their cultishfanclub beliefs.
(By which I mean turn it into a Prince x Transfer fanclub, of course)

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

And speaking of writing, is anyone else wondering if this manga's entire plot is AI-created or something? It doesn't feel like a parody at this point, and there's a sort of odd disconnectedness to it all.

AI actually creates much more detailed plots if you ask it.

For fun, try asking Bing Chat for a plot synopsis, but do not use word "yuri". Instead just say "romance between two women in Japanese [location] setting". Why? Because for some reason word definitions of Bing are whacky. As it pulls training data from a lot of sources it is afraid of the word "yuri", because in some internet pages you see claims where "yuri is associated with sexual relationships" and so forth.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

This is fun. It's chaotic, zany and Hinata is getting so intensely horny on main that she's jumping between Shojo lead and poor dumdum. It's so great

To reply you must either login or sign up.