Forum › Snow Thaw & Love Letter discussion

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Well things sure did escalate fairly quickly.....

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Quick Thaw and Fuck, how damn. Did not expect the fast jump. Next chapter we fight the Yandere?

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I admit I wasn't sitting in the most "safe" position but I legit fell off my chair when the kiss happened.

It's like someone took all the complaints of people about "slowburn" stuff and decided to make a manga around it. Dear Lord. Tune in next chapter where it turns out that Shun is already 9 months pregnant with Hinata's child

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Well shit. That's a new one. Even Citrus and Bloom Into You went that quick.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Also I am enjoying the little deconstruction of the shoujo all girls school prince. Like she's not really that composed at all but she's kinda all cool and whatnot (and yeah this is a trend. And a pretty active one in any circle. Just hang around kpop with girl groups and if there's one who's more "cool" like Dami in DC, they'll get called Prince and whatnot)

joined Aug 21, 2017

At this pace I expect the stalker to try to kill Shun within the next one or two chapters.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Wow this is moving really really fast lol, did it get cancelled already???

last edited at Dec 11, 2022 2:03AM

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

The manga started with a cancellation notice. "We'll serialize it, but it's also cancelled."

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

HUH?! THAT QUICK

joined Apr 16, 2022

I certainly wasn't expecting that, but the manga has been incredibly melodramatic from the very beginning so it fits with the tone. I genuinely respect the mangaka for doing something actually rather unique within this well-worn premise.

last edited at Dec 11, 2022 3:55AM

joined May 29, 2021

What is a friend anyway? You kiss friends, right? Like with tongue? That's sound right...

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Hinata just activated her "Jenny" protocol.

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

This series was so suspiciously, fervently, generic at first that I kept reading, expecting a sudden left turn.

I was wrong. There's no turning here.

Only a gas pedal being mashed into the goddamn floorboards.

last edited at Dec 11, 2022 3:46PM

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Yeah, you shouldn't just kiss someone out of the blue like that. Even if Shun is freakin' adorable! Hinata is just getting used to having a friend, so she might have skipped a couple of steps.

THere are some bad vibes hanging around this story.

20220308_002456
joined Mar 8, 2022

Wait hold on, that's illegal

last edited at Dec 12, 2022 12:28PM

joined Jul 15, 2021

with how fast this is going by chapter 5 they will have already moved into a house together

Finally... The U-Haul lesbian manga we deserve

joined Sep 26, 2022

Ok woah woah woahhh that was pretty quick....

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Blimey, that was a good smooch, though now we get the drama llama....

Da669c6ed4e8081b2c1a96e9a80fb15a
joined Aug 14, 2021

Shit went 0 to 100 really fast

joined Aug 20, 2022

Finally in a manga I see a character saying, "no it's NOT normal to kiss your friends on the mouth"

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

habwhuh, kissing your homies goodnight ISNT purely platonic behavior truly who could have known. Sure do like that HInata is so out of touch socially speaking she genuinely has to ask herself "wait this isn't friendship I'm feeling?"

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

"What did that lesbian mean when she kissed me?"
I wonder...

Also, the only pigtailed girl introduced so far is the student council member, Uchida-san, so it's probably her.

Laminatestasis
Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

At this pace I expect the stalker to try to kill Shun within the next one or two chapters.

You called this one, we escalated to straight up shoving her down a flight of stairs within the chapter xD

Shizuma_r%20twitter%20ava
joined Sep 16, 2011

"What did that lesbian mean when she kissed me?"
I wonder...

I wonder too.. xD

Also, the only pigtailed girl introduced so far is the student council member, Uchida-san, so it's probably her.

I also think it's Uchida-san

joined Apr 16, 2022

You called this one, we escalated to straight up shoving her down a flight of stairs within the chapter xD

I legitimately respect this manga for taking every cliche yuri dramatic trope and just turning every dial up to 11.

Good catch on the bully being Uchida. I do wonder how the manga's going to treat her; normally characters like her are given some degree of sympathy but "attempted murder" (or close to it) is kind of a hard thing to overlook lol. But I think we can be assured that, whatever happens, it will be almost comically exaggerated and melodramatic. Can't wait tbh.

To reply you must either login or sign up.