Forum › Posts by AutumnWaterXIII

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

Hmm? Who took a photo of kid Qin Mi and teen Nan Zhi on the bench eating ice pops?

Qin Mi's sister?

Oh yea that’s obvious lol. I was under the impression it was just them but ig the sis could’ve gone to them at some point.

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

Hmm? Who took a photo of kid Qin Mi and teen Nan Zhi on the bench eating ice pops?

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

Things have been very sweet and wholesome ~

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

Bruh she mad toxic

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

Little sister?…. Well dang that’s a bit awkward…

joined May 29, 2022

She said that's ma ho!

joined May 29, 2022

Goddessdammit. I thought if Momo was as weird as Mizuki and Yanagi, we'd have seen it at the start. So I let my doubts sleep since that was five chapters with anything on the radar. Only for the reveal to blindside me !

Of course, a NTR fetish. I mean, at this point, why not ?

... Huh, if Mizuki starts dating Yanagi, would Momo become interested in her ?

Hmm I was under the impression it was only with married woman but that could work too lol. It's still ntr after all.

joined May 29, 2022

Who would've thought.... Oneechan seems to be into ntr. The sisters are definitely showing their similarities now.

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

Of course childhood friend loses right? Unless...

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

In mein'm Kämmerlein blüht auch ein Blümelein und das heißt: ERIKA!

Bruh I stand by Erika no matter what! I just have a soft spot for unrequited love… well after this chapter, clearly Erika definitely without a doubt now was the reason Aya disappeared and the reason why now she reappears.

And yes I also agree that Erika is the most interesting character as of now. And yea she shouldn’t end up with Koto (she deserves better and prob won’t anyways) I hope she finds her happiness with someone else.

last edited at Feb 12, 2024 3:38PM

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

Shiina mvp ngl. And yes comment above mine, it’s time Satsuki finds out koma koma true colors.

Although she might’ve had suspicions already like that time komaichi tryna kill her

last edited at Jan 26, 2024 11:18AM

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

If you’re into the manhua then I definitely suggest reading the novel cuz there’s a lot more details in there and you get more insights and read more into the mind and thoughts of the characters and there’s some stuff that couldn’t make it to the manhua.

SPOILERS AHEAD but not exactly if ur caught up with the manhua and this was only in the novel

Like when Jing Xiu was sick and Ji Youyan caught her cold, Yao Xiao had a sweat drop reaction because there was a side story about a time in the past when they had so much say gex that both of their voices were hoarse the next day and they came up with the excuse of them both catching a cold and Yao Xiao not buying it and tacitly tells Jing Xiu later to “do it in moderation” which got Ji Youyan laughing her ass off when Jing Xiu told her and JX was so embarrassed that she hung up XD back to the present, Jing Xiu remembers this and got embarrassed from Yao Xiao’s expression and glares at Ji Youyan who was trying not to laugh.

Or the trimmed finger nails of Jing Xiu. There was also a side story in the novel in the past of them having gae seggs and it was Ji Youyan one sidedly topping Jing Xiu because Jing Xiu nails were long and she couldn’t find nail clippers at the hotel they staying and couldn’t be bothered making a call to Yao Xiao late at night and halting the hot and spicy mood they got going. The next morning after getting utterly topped by Ji Youyan, Ji Youyan wakes up to Jing Xiu making a call and telling her Yao Xiao is bringing the nail clipper and then after getting her nails clipped, Jing Xiu went so rough on JYY that she couldn’t walk for a few days. Ever since then Jing Xiu always has her middle and ring fingers trimmed with no nail polish.

Anyways read the novels cuz it’s great!

last edited at Jan 11, 2024 11:31PM

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

It's cute although ecchi ~

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

Girl is down bad

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

Could’ve at least ended with a kiss T^T

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

Obviously Colin gets found out one day cuz her ankle was cuffed in chapter 1 … this don’t feel like happy ending.

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

I’ve never been too big on BL but Idk y I was disappointed it wasn’t. Maybe cuz I wanted to see it be done that way for once cuz most of the time it’s the guy that turns into a girl.

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

I’ve always liked erika ~ been rooting for her from the start. Although I highly doubt she’ll end up with koto. I also did some searching on love triangle and apparently it doesn’t necessarily go in a triangle (aya liking erika). Why is it called a triangle then if it doesn’t go in a triangle…

last edited at Sep 9, 2023 11:16PM

joined May 29, 2022

This manga is as awesome as I remembered ~ sht dark but man does the bond between sisters light the darkness of the cruel world they’re in… except junko. Fck that Ho.

last edited at Aug 30, 2023 12:28AM

joined May 29, 2022

Didn't know this was on Dynasty... Ig I should've expected it. Oh this was added recently.

last edited at Aug 29, 2023 6:56PM

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

Im reminded of that ladies shouldn't play video games or something one. I think there was some trash talking too lol.

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

If im being honest I not rlly too big on hato and ruris relationships...

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

I figured it would happen but it was still surprising~Was waiting for the supernatural twist :O And I knew it! So this WAS the same author who did "the girl through the viewfinder" ~ recognized the art style and I rlly loved that one too. Hajime and Kei were their names i think.

last edited at Aug 28, 2023 5:20PM

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

Bruh tf y'all even arguing about

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

I don't think it'll be smooth sailing from here on out... Maybe it will be. Who knows.