Forum › Posts by Finding Jessica Lambert

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

My guess, she realized her true sexuality and after it she divorced her husband (it certainly was a husband if they were married in China).

(Also her marriage partner is someone who made her pregnant, so the odds are slightly in favor that the one who fathered her twins is a male.)

It's true. Thanks. Probably I subconsciously forgot about that fact (I was focused on characters' gay vibes in my previous comment).
Anyway, we know marriage (with opposite sex partner) and having children don't define someone's sexual orientation, and Yunduo is really very intriguing character and most ambiguous, observing all her actions and backgrounds.
I'm really curious where the author is going on with her, and how wrong or right about her am I in this moment when everything is possible.

last edited at May 6, 2023 6:59AM

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

I simply love how direct and progressive this is.

It's time, people, it's time for acceptance to line up EVERYWHERE in the world. It's time for Light coming out. Even to the most darkest places in the world.

Recently, I felt some spiritual shift (air of freshness) in (gay) artworks started from this year (2023), not only regarding manga, I noticed it in new realized books too.
I don't know if somebody else notices this too?
Authors are very differently inspired than before, and it's wonderful!
My intuition is telling me some big change is at our doors, observing those signals through spiritual movement in art (creation).

Snow thaw, indeed...
And now I'm curious about love letter, how it will look like for everyone of us who are expecting the change.

last edited at May 5, 2023 2:50PM

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

Probably those people in romantic friendships in 18th and 19th century weren't so shy like these two (if we talk about progress)

Yes, they are cute, but I would like to see them really kissing, and stop being so stiff around each other. I'm on my limit, obviously losing patience

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

I'm just saying I would not be surprised that Yunduo really has a thing for Xiaoen (and I explained why).

I'm just getting the strongest gay vibes from her.
She is reaching the level...hm...let me call it: the honest lesbian (level).
Which should be a pretty high, if we start from questioning level, denial level, etc
The second gayest character (on my list) is hehe granny (she destroyed her husband with overspiced food) -those are very dark very gay vibes...
After them, Xiaoen, Xingyuan and the nail-guy (Fang? can't remember now his name) but they all are at the third place on my "list" (they have to make clear with themselves and others much more than previously mentioned two characters).

And now, why I call Yunduo an honest lesbian?
She is honest with herself and others. She is professionally accomplished (independent woman, and powerful in Peachtown, so here I'm getting more gay vibes than straight).
She has an ex and two children. My guess, she realized her true sexuality and after it she divorced her husband (it certainly was a husband if they were married in China).
Also, they are still speaking (over the phone), so, she is not playing some role of heartbroken single mother left on her own by cheating husband, or some similar scenario. She owns her single motherhood.
So I suppose she initiated divorce, and possible reason is her sexuality.
If Yunduo wants a female partner and a proper second mother for her children, the only logical answer would be Xiaoen, she is very loved by her kids.

Sometimes people think that only through manipulation and working behind someone's back you can reach the goals. But it's not true.
You can be completely honest and rationally set up your goals.
And probably Yunduo and Xiaoen would become lovers (at some point in life) if Xingyuan did not come in Peachtown...

To add, of course, this is just my personal impression, I may be completely wrong "overthinking" some signals. This is just one of few possibilities

last edited at May 4, 2023 4:51PM

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

I still think Yunduo is having hots for Xiaoen. I'll explain why.
There is a scene with a glass of wine ( page 3 (chapter 30), last few pics):

Evening melancholy falls upon Peachtown. Xiaoen is gently buzzed by wine. She feels that evening melancholy and she talks about it.
In next moment, Yunduo tries to reach out to her. We can see her hand is moving toward Xiaoen, and she indeed says:"Xiaoen..." (romantically?)
But Xiaoen already made a sudden movement scraping the wineglass and Yunduo's hand changes direction, catching that glass (which is symbolically empty). And Xiaoen is already out of her reach....

I really think Yunduo tried to touch Xiaoen again (it's not the first time).
Glass moved after, not before her hand moved toward Xiaoen, so she was reaching to Xiaoen, not a glass.

I think she is trying to offer a physical comfort to Xiaoen. She knows Xiaoen is not in love with her to respond on emotional level, but she already used tactile "games" (like in a bakery, and Xiaoen somehow responded to her touch, feeling little ashamed (guilty?) realizing that Xingyuan is watching them)

Maybe Yunduo (with Xingyuan out of pic) indeed would have a chance with Xiaoen and become her lover. But she will never be love of her life, her soulmate.
And, Xiaoen is not a type who will be fulfilled with just a lover, she needs everything, because she gives everything of herself (all-in in all).
That's how I get her as a person, and how I understand the current situation. It's just my personal impression (with the explanation why I think as I said).

last edited at May 3, 2023 9:49AM

joined Jun 20, 2020

Some comments here are very funny. Especially those about "crypto-het" while Hayami lost the data and got "hairection" (interesting het plot, btw)

I suppose then, receiving the flash memory to insert it into USB slot is also something "crypto sexual"?
(But flash memory looks more like a finger (with a short nail) to me, tbh)

So, I did not get het vibes here (switching cishet male into female to make "yuri")

last edited at May 2, 2023 8:58AM

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

Fuuko is teaching Yuni how real relationship between girlfriends looks like, and Yuni is as dumb as a fish raised to not know how to swim in the water[...]

what the hell is this rant
It's really normal for a teenager in a relatively conservative country to not want to be open about their relationship, especially if it could severely jeopardize their future prospects.
Nanase's behavior would be extremely stupid as an adult but don't act like Fuuko isn't literally sexually assaulting Yuni at every opportunity. "Real relationship between girlfriends" what the heck?
If anything the correct answer is "these dumb kids should not be dating." The end.

Fuuko ain't sexually assaulting no one, Yuni likes that stuff, come on, they all could behave differently, sure, but meow.

It's true, no sexual assault here. I completely agree with Cat of the Night.
Yuni is quite submissive and Fuuko knows exactly how to push her and don't cross her boundaries (after first kiss and slap she learned it).
We discussed sexual assault on page 29 and I jumped into fire to defend Fuuko against false accusations (not quoted here), and last quote is the proof:

And Fuuko adds sexual assault to her general stalking and manipulation! Luckily I'm here for the mess. Glad to see this series back, looking forward to continuing to feel gross in a perversely enjoyable way.

me:
I don't agree about sexual assault.
Look every panel and pictures she's taken, and how Yuni-chan looks
Every time Fuuko is teasing her how she is secretly enjoying those ntr actions. Fuuko is excellently reading Yuni, her needs, her desires, her true emotions. And she would never hurt her (hurting as cause of serious damages), look better at psychology of both characters
You would not believe how compatible are Fuuko and Yuni in every aspect.

So, soul-mates, really. Lol

I don’t necessarily come to manga looking for good people, so this mess is fine with me.

me:
Well, I suppose we all already know moral norms, I'm not here for preaching what is morally acceptable, this is only my personal opinion observing details in manga

For real sexual assault Yuni should be completely repulsed by any other physical contact with assaulter. I think we will see in future chapters whether there was sexual assault or not. And feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

last edited at May 2, 2023 3:34AM

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

About someone finding my opinion as "problematic":

Fuuko is teaching Yuni how real relationship between girlfriends looks like, and Yuni is as dumb as a fish raised to not know how to swim in the water.

Current translation, page 12, pic on the left.
Fuuko says: "And here, I just wanted everyone to experience that lovey-dovey feeling"

(and any other panel in chapter 9, about their RP date shows it)

last edited at Apr 30, 2023 5:37PM

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

This section of comments is very interesting. When I joined to express my thoughts about this manga, there was (and is) some group of people who are trying to intimidate almost everyone who is cheering for Fuuko.
Some even try to "iron out" other people's opinions, or shut them out, gaslight them, etc.

Sorry not sorry, I like Fuuko and Yuni and I don't like Nanase (and Yuki).
If someone does not like my opinion(s) about manga and characters here, their problem.
I'm free to enjoy this masterpiece as everyone else, and I am not "scared" to write my thoughts openly.
Quote me, scream, pull your hair out, I really don't care what you think about my preferences about this artwork, as I don't care about yours.

Anyway, I am not sorry throwing myself into the flames (a few months ago, joining discussion) to fight for free opinions about Fuuko.
Now I can see more supporters of Fuuko who are freely expressing themselves, and I'm glad about it.
My mission is already accomplished, it does not matter if I continue to give my opinions about manga or characters here, or not.

last edited at Apr 30, 2023 5:06PM

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

^
I understand now the situation better. Thanks for the excellent observation and facts about consistence of the story. Yeah, it's all true what you said in your comment above.
You entered in much deeper levels of understanding this manga than me and I respect your opinions.

Anyway, to add, I call stories without logical sequences - pure evil. It can be done by author, a censorship, or mistakes in translations, or anything else what seriously damages story.
Usually, when I see a black hole in the thread of the story, it's always a signal for me to use a magnifying glass and examine real intentions and what is hidden. But here, I really have no idea how to emotionally respond to the story. And what "hidden" I might find?

If you say in a case of this manga it's all about author, I can agree. Because I can't remember if I ever felt so much inexplicable rage to any other manga-situation than to this in few last chapters. Truly, pure evil, and after all fluff how we found ourselves in situation of "what should be an occasional annoyance now became relationship deal-breaker" (paraphrase of your words)
Let's wait and see what comes next (upon us)...

last edited at Apr 30, 2023 7:22PM

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

Fuuko is teaching Yuni how real relationship between girlfriends looks like, and Yuni is as dumb as a fish raised to not know how to swim in the water.
Obviously, she never was in the water before, having such a loving and caring GF like Nanase.
How she dares not to be always accessible when Nanase finally finds some of her precious time to call her?
Bad, bad Yuni!
She should find her place among the volleyball trophies on the shelf in Nanase's room, not to cheat on poor saint Nanase!

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

As much as I love interlude of Fuuko between Yuni-Nanase disastrous relationship in My Girlfriend is Not Here Today, as much I hate the way how Fukami here freely brings herself between Yamada and Kase, without feeling any kind of wrongdoing.
But...

I don't see this drama as unnecessary. Kase has the big problem to make the borders about her priorities in relationships.
And a big problem wanting to be friendly with everyone (it's not possible in reality).
She looks like having a fear of not being liked. And Fukami somehow tricked her to think Kase needs to make some amends, and now it turns out that Kase is much more liked by Fukami than she wants to be (what an irony!)

Also, I don't see Kase as the winner of the race (even if she wins!).
If she does not come clear with everyone before the race, she already lost her integrity as a person. So, winning the race won't help her and solve anything.
Kase behaves cowardly, hiding behind that race and her physical powers, but she must use her powers of personality to solve her problems, and is she enough mature and spiritually strong enough?

If not, say bye bye. Yamada search for another girlfriend who deserves you.

last edited at Apr 30, 2023 7:21AM

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

A "friend" Yunduo wants Xiaoen all for herself.
1. She is touching her neck (and hair) in the bakery (chapter 10) and Xingyuan is watching it (Yunduo knows she is watching it)
2. Later, she tries to xyz-block them for being just two of them in apartment.
3. And now she is putting additional pressure on Xingyuan who is already in delicate emotional state because of her family and their pressures on her.

last edited at Apr 30, 2023 7:34AM

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

As i said before, this user is showing peak yandere behaviour and i sure hope they dont ever get a partner, for that person's sake

I wish to call for the attention of Admin or Mods to check and confirm that this person "FuzzFactory" (after receiving the warning (Admin: March 27, 2023 3:40AM) for writing a personal insult to me, what I quoted above ) they did not stop to harass me (not quoting me directly but mentioning some of my words casually, and making allusions), always indirectly expressing their personal animosity toward me after almost every my comment about this manga, aggressively and continually spitting on my opinions and personal preferences about this artwork.
They are making me feel stalked, always provoking me to enter in personal level conflict with them, which I refuse. So I ask from stuff to check at least 10 of their currently written 35 comments, and check their behavior toward me after receiving the warning.

last edited at Mar 30, 2023 1:00PM

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

Another questions I have for thinking about, if someone wants to participate.
Extra 15.5 scene when Yuni is leaving, and Fuuko is in bed alone :

-"Please don't go..." I wish a had the strength to say it - (thoughts of Fuuko with tears in her eyes)

What do you all think, if Yuni saw her crying, would she go or not? And why? (for both possibilities)
Why Fuuko did not ask Yuni to stay, even if she wanted to ask her?

(there's no right or wrong to answers of these questions, just an examination of possibilities and perceptions of Yuni's character, if someone wants to step deeper in observation)

I'm very interested to hear opinions of others, about my questions.
(I must add that I'm not quite hopeful, expecting to get the answers from people, but if someone wants to answer, thanks in advance)

last edited at Mar 30, 2023 8:28AM

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

I'd rather notice that she's sitting besides Yuki (and not Yuni), but whatever.

Exactly. My guess: Yuki is like her little puppy who adores Nanase.
So, Nanase is a lover of every little puppy who is faithfully following her around, giving to Nanase all adoration she needs.
We already questioned Yuni's faithfulness to Nanase, so now we know why Yuki sits in that place.
It's OK if someone has other explanation, this was mine

last edited at Mar 30, 2023 7:03AM

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

Is Finding Jessica Lambert Iwami Kiyoko?

Sorry to disappoint you, but no. We are probably a kin of same family of Spirits, not knowing each other personally.
And that's the reason why I understand her artwork very well, this manga particularly.
And I have already a great experience in coded works, of art and documents of human history.

(and please don't guess who I am, because nobody can guess for now who I am, I'm not currently among celebrities and worldly known people to be recognized by anyone, but sure you will hear about me, one day, soon. I will not hide in that time)

And please, let us all stay in the course of discussion of manga, without asking me to reveal personal details. I just wanted to respond to stop further discussion about this

last edited at Mar 30, 2023 6:42AM

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

How many of you noticed that Author is teasing readers in Afterword, Extra 15.5?especially those sided with Nanase:

"Nanase's swimsuit had a Dalmatian pattern. She is the dog lover"
(obvious allusion to Cruella De Vil)

And "the dog" is sitting right beside her (I'm not talking about two Dalmatians)

Haahaaha, unbelievable...
And some people mocked my sight, c,c,c...

One day I know that I'm going to meet Iwami in person, and we will laugh together about all of this.
And she is giving the hints to readers, into her coded artwork, and yet some people refuse to see.

last edited at Mar 30, 2023 6:45AM

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

I wish to add something to make things more understandable to others, about Fuuko in the role of Rescuer in drama triangle, and my vision of her as the Righteous Angel. I said:

That's why I see Fuuko as the answer from "above" to all Yuni's prayers (constantly crying out for somebody to save her), The Righteous Angel with powers of Salvation and Disaster, according to someone's deeds (salvation and disaster are called Judgments)
She is in the role of the Angel of Judgement (Angel of Marriage, as union of opposing powers in one, powers of revolution, powers of creation), and that rank of the Angels is the Most High, they have the powers to change someone's destiny, to change Seals of Destiny

This means Fuuko is "The Angel of Karma", it's the same with all I mentioned above, explaining ranks of the Angels (highly inspired humans with missions)

Fuuko has the powers of judgment, to reward or punish (to bring Salvation or Disaster), according to person's deeds (like action-reaction)

In one of my first comments in this section, I said that Nanase initiated relationship with Yuni, but she is careless and she is playing with the Destiny (with Karma).
Her actions are just taking, without giving.
It's not quite surprising that Fuuko will appear to rightfully take the girl from her.
I think that Author is aware about those Cosmic Laws, applying them in this story, even if I called it differently, it's the same thing.

last edited at Mar 30, 2023 5:07AM

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

Hi, well I am actually glad you felt moved to explain further thanks to my question, I actually do see your point now, that you have explained with more detail, I also actually like the whole angel and mysticism thing you are on about, it's cool to see people reading manga and extracting so much from it. I don't wholly think Nanase is the worst but between you and me...I like her the least, at least Fuuko is honest, and Yuni...well, she needs to get her shit together for sure.

Have a lovely day!

Thank you. I'll be glad to read more of yours inputs and insights here in this section of comments in future developments.
See you around, and have a lovely day too!

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

I can't say I agree with anything said above, but it sure is interesting seeing takes so vastly different from what I've interpreted from the manga.

That person's take on Fuuko are an Enigma none of us petty mortals can understand, it's as interesting as it is frightening.

It's because THIS ARTWORK IS CODED!!!
If I can help you to understand my POV, I already gave a code (Author made it)
I decoded it and I read from shifted perspective, made by creative freedom of Author:

There's something what I did read long time ago, about drama triangle and roles called Victim, Rescuer, and Persecutor.
In classic setting, Fuuko should be "naturally" in the role of Persecutor and it is the reason why people mechanically are assuming her as the intruder (a homewrecker), by their habitual observation.
But since we have A SHIFT in this case, Fuuko is actually in the role of Rescuer, just in a "wrong" starting position.
And Nanase is an actual Persecutor, again, in shifted role (she should be a Victim by default, but she is unconsciously torturing Yuni (the true Victim) and it's documented in manga).

If someone reads this, they could probably understand why I see Fuuko as the Rescuer (Savior, the Righteous Angel, noble, etc), as a part of drama triangle with shift from the start.
It's something EXISTING in psychology, in art, in life by itself through relationships and power plays of people, etc, it's not a part of my imagination and something what I made up by myself without solid foundations and facts from manga itself, to deserve to be called "sick" (peak yandere) by others and attacked on personal level by some ignorant people who are constantly expressing their personal animosity toward me.

last edited at Mar 29, 2023 10:09AM

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

I saw a lot of people are spitting over Yuni's and Fuuko's characters.
But my favorite character for spitting over is Nanase.

Character of Nanase is complete narcissistic bitch, interested to be always in the center of attention. That's why she hates (envies? feels endangered by?) characters like Fuuko, because Fuuko is highly superior above her, and more compassionate.
Nanase is completely blinded with herself, that she can't see needs of Yuni, and actually she does not care at all, taking Yuni for granted.
She deserves every blow, which I already predicted that will come at once upon her.
It's not Fuuko who is gloating in this situation above stricken Nanase, it's me!
I feel a great satisfaction as a reader, with this karmic blow which Author made on Nanase. Justice is served, and I hope she will grow as a character from this point on.

Anyway, Fuuko said "I brought some get-well gift for you, Nanase-san"
And it's not a joke.
Fuuko knows the only way for positive change in Nanase, must be receiving the blow and to suffer, facing her own faults. Or she will never be a good girlfriend to anyone, ever.

last edited at Mar 29, 2023 4:48AM

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

Culmination starts like this:

-Nanase sees Yuni kissing Fuuko on the stairs, but she sees Yuni from the back
-She runs away still not ready to face the truth (Nanase is in denial)
-She injured her leg

-Yuni does not know that Nanase saw them, but Fuuko knows it and she keeps it for herself not telling Yuni
(she does not want to upset her, my guess. Yuni would completely freak out and get a terrible panic attack. Yuni is the most emotionally unstable character of the three of them and I'm perceiving her as potentially suicidal person)

-Yuni finds out about injury and is very worried about Nanase

• Fuuko arranges meeting for THE THREE of them in the park (Yuni is still in darkness unaware that Nanase knows (suspects))

-Fuuko lets Yuni face Nanase first, to test their reactions (she is actually watching them from aside, hiding)

-Nanase is still in denial, but now aware how terrible GF she is and tries to fix it with words "Let's have a many dates" (she is not stupid, she knows her faults, because she did not attack Yuni for cheating)
But something in her demeanor is upsetting Yuni, and Fuuko appears to cut it off.

-Yuni now can feel the shift of energy between all of them, and she feels that Nanase is suspecting something. She asks from Fuuko to confirm that they are "just friends", she does not know how pointless it is.
After Fuuko's appearance it's already a confirmation to Nanase that it was Yuni kissing Fuuko.

-The scene of revelation is a silent dialog between Nanase-Fuuko:

She (Fuuko) even stepped out surrounding Yuni to keep her feel safe in her embrace while revealing the truth. It could be actually a gesture of claiming her, as well.
She already marked Yuni as hers, with a matching earring and with a promise if Yuni wants her, not to take it off.
That's why she started revelation showing Nanase the matching earrings, knowing that Nanase will understand what Fuuko does not say with words ("She's mine, I'm claiming her")

-Nanase cries (maybe she is aware that she lost the girl by her own fault, taking all for granted?)

Well, I can see here that Fuuko did not harassed Nanase telling the truth, because Nanase knows but still wants to keep her eyes closed
(she is aware that she has a big part in Yuni's adultery, but wants to put it all aside and try again as Yuni's GF)
But it's not possible now. Too many people and emotions involved.
Fuuko simply brings everything out, without pretense.

Now she has no control over the choices and decisions of Nanase and Yuni, and we will see later what is going to happen after opening, and which cards will every character show

This sums it up in quite a well manner!!! Yes, we gotta wait and see.

Thank you very much.
I actually saw your question to readers ("what's your take?') and I took my chance to sum up from the point when culmination started. So, somehow you moved me, and I'm glad that you appreciated my summary.

About what you say regards my impression of Fuuko as the Righteous Angel:

This is quite an interesting impression, I chuckled a bit at the "judge" part, I just read manga to entertain myself not to judge the fictional characters, but this idea of a righteous angel, is, is sure something else, I don't share the vision but it's quite interesting, even if it's a huuugeee stretch of the imagination.

I wish to say, my vision of Fuuko as the Righteous Angel was because of Yuni. Not something totally imaginative from me, without foundations from the manga.
And I also included some of my knowledge about...let's call it some kind of mysticism. I used that knowledge to explain this artwork on that level, completely aware of many (negatively) ignorant people here.
Some of them are expressing constant animosity toward me, which speaks against themselves.
They are showing their ignorance publicly without knowing, grumbling after every my comment. I can only laugh at it. It's actually funny if you don't need to do anything to mock them. They do it to themselves. And they are making good publicity to my comments, so I can only say "thank you" to them.

Here's my explanation including facts from manga and my knowledge about (some kind of) mysticism :

Yuni is constantly crying out for a Savior ("Please somebody save me!" when Nanase did not care for her while she was in infirmary
In that moment when Yuni cries out for a savior, Fuuko sends EXACT text what Yuni expected)
Later, in chapter 16 it happens again: "Fuuko, save me like you always do!"
And we should not forget the salvation when two guys tried to pick up Yuni to "play" with them, while she was frozen from fright.

That's why I see Fuuko as the answer from "above" to all Yuni's prayers, The Righteous Angel with powers of Salvation and Disaster, according to someone's deeds (salvation and disaster are called Judgments)
She is in the role of the Angel of Judgement (Angel of Marriage), and that rank of the Angels is the Most High, they have the powers to change someone's destiny, to change Seals of Destiny

I can only say that Author is properly inspired, with the great sense for Universal Law, even if she might be unconscious about "ranks of the Angels" and other stuff I mentioned, but she is doing her job perfectly. I just hope she will do it till the end, not making any mistake.

last edited at Mar 29, 2023 9:49AM

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

Revelation scene analyze II
(my personal POV and take, how I FEEL characters and Author's intentions)

From my previous analyze (and after an input of translator correcting my misinterpretation thinking that Fuuko tried to tell Yuni that she saw Nanase) I am guessing that Fuuko leaves Yuni in darkness not to upset her.
I explained that Yuni is potentially suicidal character.
She is the most emotionally sensitive of all of them, but most unstable.
So, for me, the most logical reason why Fuuko did not tell Yuni that Nanase saw them, is from absolute protection, not from betraying Yuni's trust.

Fuuko does not see the point to continue charade, not now after Nanase knows (suspects) everything.
She won't tell Yuni and must let her be unsuspicious, to get authentic reactions from both
I wrote it here:

-Fuuko lets Yuni face Nanase first, to test their reactions (she is actually watching them from aside, hiding)
-Nanase is still in denial, but now aware how terrible GF she is and tries to fix it with words "Let's have a many dates" (she is not stupid, she knows her faults, because she did not attack Yuni for cheating)
But something in her demeanor is upsetting Yuni, and Fuuko appears to cut it off.

Yuni now can feel the shift of energy between them, and she feels that Nanase is suspecting something
But now, after Fuuko's appearance it's already a confirmation to Nanase that it was Yuni kissing Fuuko.
The scene is a silent dialog between Nanase-Fuuko:

She (Fuuko) even stepped out surrounding Yuni to keep her feel safe in her embrace while revealing the truth. It could be actually a gesture of claiming her, as well.
She already marked Yuni as hers, with a matching earring and with a promise if Yuni wants her, not to take it off.
That's why she started revelation showing Nanase the matching earrings, knowing that Nanase will understand what Fuuko does not say with words ("She's mine, I'm claiming her")
-Nanase cries (maybe she is aware that she lost the girl by her own fault, taking all for granted?)

In the meantime, when Yuni asked of Fuuko to confirm that they are "just friends", she is asking Fuuko to lie, not knowing how in vain it is at this point.

Anyway, I already said that I'm reading this manga from "THE SHIFT" point, explaining it in my comment (written 26 Mar 19:20) about drama triangle and shifted roles of Rescuer, Victim and Persecutor, and that SHIFT is made by Author of this manga.

There's something what I did read long time ago, about drama triangle and roles called Victim, Rescuer, and Persecutor.
In classic relationship, Fuuko should be "naturally" in role of Persecutor and it is the reason why people mechanically are assuming her as the intruder, by their habitual observation.
But since we have A SHIFT in this case, Fuuko is actually in role of Rescuer, just in a "wrong" starting position.
And Nanase is an actual Persecutor, again, in shifted role (she should be a Victim by default, but she is unconsciously torturing Yuni and it's documented in manga).

I am observing it like very specific case of adultery, following the challenges of the Author:
IS IT POSSIBLE TO TAKE A GIRL OF SOMEONE ALSE AND BE HAPPILY EVER AFTER ?

Is it real goal of the Author, now I can't know, but I hope Author will continue this very consistent story to the end approved by Laws of Universe, and lead us to the end without blemish.

For now, Author is brilliantly leading MCs through all shits, contradicting established moral norms with facts of life.

From the beginning I'm observing from changed perspective (made by Author) and I'm not at fault if others read all this from their unchanged perspectives, like classic setting.
It's not, it's something very new and very fresh and very challenging in the world of art, for me at least

last edited at Mar 28, 2023 2:43PM

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

Edited and finished version of my previous deleted comment, with added explanations about scene of revelation

Culmination starts like this:

-Nanase sees Yuni kissing Fuuko on the stairs, but she sees Yuni from the back
-She runs away still not ready to face the truth (Nanase is in denial)
-She injured her leg
-Yuni does not know that Nanase knows, but Fuuko knows it and she keeps it for herself not telling Yuni
(she does not want to upset her, my guess. Yuni would completely freak out and get a terrible panic attack)

-Yuni finds out about injury and is very worried about Nanase
- Fuuko arranges meeting for THE THREE of them in the park
(Yuni is still in darkness unaware that Nanase knows)

-Fuuko is sick of lies and finally reveals everything, forcing Nanase to face the truth, not to act like a coward
She even stepped out surrounding Yuni to keep her feel safe in her embrace while revealing the truth. It could be actually a gesture of claiming her, as well.

Well, I can't see here that Fuuko was a complete bitch to Nanase and she is not gloating over her. It would be a gloat over Nanase, if Nanase did not see them.
She did not harassed Nanase telling the truth, because Nanase knows but still wants to keep her eyes closed
(she is aware that she has a big part in Yuni's adultery, but wants to put it all aside and try again as Yuni's GF)
But it's not possible now. To many people and emotions involved.
Fuuko simply brings everything out before all of them, without pretense.

Now she has no control over the choices and decisions of Nanase and Yuni, and we will see later what is going to happen after opening, and which cards will every character show

last edited at Mar 28, 2023 5:50AM