Forum › Still Not Normal Today discussion

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Yo I love the Ureistation2

Also that girls hair is breaking my brain, is it cat ears? Is she like marge simpson and she secretly has cat ears under there?

Phone
joined Jul 23, 2020

i enjoyed this

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Art felt similar and Then I checked the author. This was cccute

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Also that girls hair is breaking my brain, is it cat ears? Is she like marge simpson and she secretly has cat ears under there?

Headphones!

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Page 9 made me happy.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I know that gacha feeling all too well x_x

I think it's hair that's probably stylized and supported by pins and gel? Or something along those lines, maybe haha

last edited at Apr 20, 2022 2:45PM

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

still sick not normal today

The girl on page 7 bottom right looks a tiny bit like an older Yoshioka from Yuri is taboo to a yuri otaku, so I'm def imagining that Watanabe is on the other line. Watanabe is totally lying about overtime so she can surprise Yoshioka in a true yuri manner.

last edited at Apr 20, 2022 3:08PM

joined May 1, 2015

I can relate to Takahashi.
Gacha hell is real.
Edit: Yamashita is giga chad. No wonder Takahashi fell for her.

last edited at Apr 20, 2022 3:12PM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Cute start, let’s see where it goes!

It’s that Lady Keqing style

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

alright seems like a fun start

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Lizstar posted:

Well Kasumi from Bandori has a similar hairstyle...

last edited at Apr 20, 2022 4:32PM

joined Dec 13, 2020

I'm confused.
Are these two supposta be dating? Are they a couple or not?
Or rather let me rephrase that: how are we to know whether they are a yuri couple or just best pals since they left high school? I think I missed the clues. Which pages or panels point to the answer?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I'm confused.
Or rather let me rephrase that: how are we to know whether they are a yuri couple or just best pals since they left high school? I think I missed the clues. Which pages or panels point to the answer?

For now, page 8 is probably the strongest evidence supporting it
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/still_not_normal_today_ch01#8

joined Mar 29, 2021

I'm confused.

My take is that they're not a couple yet because one of them has a gacha girl addiction but they prob will eventually come to like each other romantically, idk, something like that

last edited at Apr 20, 2022 4:51PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh Nyo the curse of the 3 volumes

joined May 28, 2021

I hope they will become yuri soon.

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Wow, the author is working a log

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

This seems like it could be nice. I'm looking forward to more.

joined Jun 11, 2016

those highschool girls were so weird??? So in their opinions it's normal for girls to read and like BL, but not ok for girls to like cute anime girls?? What kinda logic was that???

I'm confused.

While I think it's silly to question about the characters being couple on the very first chapter, I have to agree with you a bit on this one. I've checked the tags on the source and there's no yuri tag, so how exactly is this tagged yuri here?

youdontknowwho
Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

those highschool girls were so weird??? So in their opinions it's normal for girls to read and like BL, but not ok for girls to like cute anime girls?? What kinda logic was that???

I gather it's not about her specific hobby, but the fact she's a full time otaku with no 'serious' career planning that is considered not 'normal'.
(On a site note, fujoshi are stereotypically depicted with decent jobs and stable income, while moe otaku are often assigned the role of NEET/freeter in mass media)

joined Aug 21, 2017

Alright, kind of a weird start, maybe it'll get better.

Received_330739178846629
joined Jan 15, 2022

Lizstar posted:

Well Kasumi from Bandori has a similar hairstyle...

Yes, when I saw her I immediately thought of Kasumi

Img_20201022_045044
joined Oct 24, 2018

I don't know about other places, but in my place and from personal experience, as a girl,it's easier to say you like some famous 2D male characters than like cute 2D girls. If you are a girl and like Gojou Satoru or Loid Forger, you're still considered as "normal", not a weeb or otaku. BL stuff is kinda the same too, I think. Some people think that for a girl, liking BL and fangirling about handsome guys is more common and "normal" than shipping or liking cute 2D girls

last edited at Apr 21, 2022 8:53AM

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

I dont know, seens pretty normal to me.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I assumed she was wearing something like a cat-ear or chobits headband, which would also play into the other girls calling her chuuni.

To reply you must either login or sign up.