Image Comments 05 Feb 08:01
joined Aug 1, 2011
61097284_p0

No, she's just putting on a jacket.

Omega Deuse
Image Comments 11 Jan 04:54
joined Aug 1, 2011
Dsk4pkpxcai1iey-orig

Little Witch Academia is fun. Don't expect it to be as homoerotic as all the fanart makes it look, but there's definitely a bit of subtext if you have your yuri goggles on hard enough.

That's a bit disappointing. I know the artist(author?) had a piece of yuri art with these two kicking around and I had hoped that had worked its way into the show a bit more.

Omega Deuse
Image Comments 11 Jan 04:52
joined Aug 1, 2011
Ds82uydumaa_mum-orig

I choose to believe she's having fun watching.

Omega Deuse
Image Comments 10 Jan 17:14
joined Aug 1, 2011
Dsk4pkpxcai1iey-orig

I clearly need to sit down and Little Witch.

Omega Deuse
joined Aug 1, 2011

I didn't quite understand the conclusion to page 27. Was it that the third girl was scared by the movie but was pretending that she wasn't, while the other two did the reverse, or were none of them scared by it, but they all were faking more normal reactions.

Omega Deuse
Image Comments 29 Dec 10:14
joined Aug 1, 2011
Dr7j0pxx4ail3sl-orig

Akko looks so smug and accomplished in the first image. It's amazing.

Omega Deuse
Image Comments 29 Dec 10:10
joined Aug 1, 2011
Happie_holiday_by_gashi_gashi-dbxsa9b

Humanized cake? Okay, but why, though?

Because she's about to get eaten. :P

Omega Deuse
Image Comments 29 Dec 10:08
joined Aug 1, 2011
Rin%20uzuki%20merged

...What was she expecting when she gave that kind of gift during that particular activity?

Omega Deuse
Image Comments 28 Dec 17:05
joined Aug 1, 2011
%e3%80%90%e3%83%88%e3%83%ac%e3%82%b9%e3%80%91%e7%9c%9f%e5%a7%ab%e3%81%a8%e5%87%9b

Still savage, y would someone want to fight santa (。╯3╰。)

Because Santa challenged them to a duel.

Omega Deuse
Image Comments 27 Dec 07:01
joined Aug 1, 2011
54300758_p0

Reminds be of a fanfic I just read. If anyone is interested, it's Linked in Life and Love.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11689623/1/Linked-in-Life-and-Love

Omega Deuse
Image Comments 29 Nov 23:48
joined Aug 1, 2011
Dkfx8dgvoaa01md-orig

Does Akko normally hover above her broom in that show?

Omega Deuse
Image Comments 26 Nov 07:01
joined Aug 1, 2011
En-792768837103955969

That's because Halloween is the best holiday.

Omega Deuse
Image Comments 22 Nov 08:27
joined Aug 1, 2011
47183575_p0

Apparently pulling magical swords from your princess/lover's chest is a common trope? I did not see that coming.

Omega Deuse
joined Aug 1, 2011

"Piss-pantsingly scary." I don't know if that's a typo or not, but it's amazing either way.

Omega Deuse
Image Comments 06 Nov 14:44
joined Aug 1, 2011
Princ

Now if only it were on crunchy roll or netflix.

Omega Deuse
joined Aug 1, 2011

So, if she has no magic resistance, why has no one hit her with petrify or ko, or something else along those lines.

joined Aug 1, 2011

sorathecrow posted:

Aw, I don't like that the guy was just there to be rejected.

What did you expect in a yuri story?

And there's only one goddess of yuri :

What is that from?

joined Aug 1, 2011

I don't know if it's just me but the idea that there would be a goddess of love and a goddess of Yuri that are at odds (sort of) has some unfortunate implications.

That's ok. She's just a false yuri goddess. The real one is on the credits page.

That said, the goddess of love also has some issues. I mean, why was she trying to break up that couple?

joined Aug 1, 2011

I shudder to imagine what horror she would unleash on human kingdoms if she were to actually get "rescued" and replaced her parents on a throne. Absolutely amoral, selfish and greedy, plus her wants are backed up by incredible might. She'd be a tyrant far worse than those demon kings of ye olde stories.

Nah. In the human kingdom, she'd probably be a perfectly serviceable figurehead queen. All she really cares about is getting a good sleep. In the demon castles this requires her to forcefully acquire materials and build things her self. As a queen in the human lands, however, she could simply order whatever she wants and it really wouldn't mean much compared to what royalty is normally entitled too. At the same time, she hasn't displayed much interest in governing or political power, so she's likely to leave that to other high ranking government officials, while she spends her days napping and imagining better and better sleeping arrangements.

The only real problems, at this point, are that she's basically the defacto ruler of at least one demon castle and her interests might change as she grows. However, that's just as likely to lead to peace as any other outcome. Perhaps more likely, since the demons would be disinclined to attack their queen, even if she spends most of her time as the sleepy figurehead of the humans.

last edited at Oct 31, 2017 2:41PM

Omega Deuse
joined Aug 1, 2011

I love the symbols in the dog girl's eyes when she's thinking of everything she's done. For some reason, the fact that they're different symbols really gets me.

Omega Deuse
joined Aug 1, 2011

Is it just me or does the gyaru look huge and incredibly buff?

Omega Deuse
joined Aug 1, 2011

Hahahaha the credit page lol
I'm an engineer so in my first class of high level maths I was with a face like mc .....whats an integral .? Lol hahahahaha

Physics is worse. What is a manifold? Shouldn't you guys teach the math class with matrices /before/ the physics class that needs them?

Omega Deuse
joined Aug 1, 2011

I didn't get the scenes on pages 2 and 3 of the special. Could someone explain it to me?

Uta: I think normally if you swapped bodies it'd soon get found out.
Chloe: Everyone around is stupid, aren't they? Like you. (anyway, it's fiction)
Uta: Ehh?
Uta: (that's harsh) I really think even I'd notice if it were someone familiar to...
Chloe + Cat: ?
Uta: Ahh, with the Kuro-chans I might not notice!

Ah. I didn't get any of that, from the manga.

Omega Deuse
joined Aug 1, 2011

I didn't get the scenes on pages 2 and 3 of the special. Could someone explain it to me?